September 2008 code watch

When are you leaving for your Sept. vacation?

• Aug 28 or earlier

• Sept 1st-7th

• Sept 8th-14th

• Sept 15th-21st

• Sept 22nd-28th

• Sept 29th- first week of Oct.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know this information may be in this thread somewhere, but I don't have the time to weed through 50 pages, so can someone please tell me if there are any public codes out for September (17th through 20th)? Thanks! Shannon

....... so can someone please tell me if there are any public codes out for September (17th through 20th)? Thanks! Shannon

I am curious about Sept codes too.. I have been scouring this site and have not come up with anything... :confused:

Hello! Check out mousesavers they have the code listed there. The disney website also has a code on their website under the special offers tab!
Melinda
Word to the wise though....not much left by way of availability

We have the free dinning package for Sept 5-13, however, now we want to add one more day. We know that it's too late to add the free dinning so I used the "DDH" code for Pop on Sept 14th. I called today and they no longer have any rooms with that code for that date. So I will be paying the rack rate for the night.

I know this information may be in this thread somewhere, but I don't have the time to weed through 50 pages, so can someone please tell me if there are any public codes out for September (17th through 20th)? Thanks! Shannon

Free didning was offered for Sept, but I beleive that deal is over now. Last year I recieved some inof in Aug for discount from Sept thru Dec, though not all dates were included.

This whole thread is pretty much about the free dining though. Nothing new has come out yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter