September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they opening up times earlier than before? I have a 5:35 ressie at Kona and would love to move it up. Maybe I'll try calling tomorrow. Intersting...:scratchin

I made an ADR at Ohana's for 4 pm on 9/15. There were some available that early later in the week as well.:thumbsup2

Still Looking 4 someone who would like to trade Le celliar times Sept 4-10 th I Have ressies for 3 at Le celliar 2:20 on sept 10th, Also can anyone explain the fantasmic package can you use it if you are on the dinning plan and if so how many table services or is it at an extra cost just wanted 2 know, I dont think the show would be good for my 2 yr old.
The Fantasmic plan is available on DDP. One TS credit pp for H&V or Mama Melrose, two TS credits pp Brown Derby. The F! package does require a credit card hold in case you do not show up for your ADR, otherwise it is just charged to your plan.

Hi!

Long time lurker, short time poster! ;) Thanks to some previous posts, I just called and got CRT so I have the following to give to someone:

Liberty Tree Tavern-4ppl 6:45PM on 9/9 (MNSSHP)

I don't think I can PM someone, but I don't know if you all can PM me. If you cannot PM me, just respond on this board and I will check back. If I don't hear from anyone in the next couple of days I will just cancel so someone can use this.

Also-not sure how this works to transfer? Do I just call and change name or do you call? HELP!

Thanks!

Kim

Also can anyone explain the fantasmic package can you use it if you are on the dinning plan and if so how many table services or is it at an extra cost just wanted 2 know, I dont think the show would be good for my 2 yr old.

We always use do the Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose. It is a fabulous deal on the ddp...only 1 t.s. plus they include an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non alcoholic drink.

Not sure that your 2 yr old would like the show but with the tickets for reserved seating you wouldn't have to wait too long for the show and if the 2yr old doesn't like it you could leave.:goodvibes

Im looking for some earlier times on Sept. 25 for Liberty tree Taver, I have a 7:50 dinner ressie, would like something earlier.

All Party of 2:

To give away:
Garden Grill 9/26 @ 12:00p

Looking for:
Crystal Palace on 9/22 before 10a
Donald Safari Breakfast 9/26 before 9:30a
(Can trade DSB on 9/22 if I can get DSB on9/26)

Thanks.

We always use do the Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose. It is a fabulous deal on the ddp...only 1 t.s. plus they include an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non alcoholic drink.

Not sure that your 2 yr old would like the show but with the tickets for reserved seating you wouldn't have to wait too long for the show and if the 2yr old doesn't like it you could leave.:goodvibes

I was told that the Fantasmic dinner package when used with free dining, does not include the appetizer. Has anyone heard anything different?

Looking for Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package on Sept 15 party of 5.

I have Princess Storybook to trade for Sept 13 at 4:30PM party of 5.

If anyone is interested let me know, thanks:)

Still looking for Tusker House breakfast, early as possible, Sept 21st. for a party of 3-5. I have Tusker House, 8am, Sept 28th for 4 to give away if/when I get the other one.

I was told that the Fantasmic dinner package when used with free dining, does not include the appetizer. Has anyone heard anything different?

It's the same regardless if you paid for the dining plan or have it free...it does include the appetizer.

Don't know if this is even in demand or not, but before I cancel it, I have:

Wed. 9/17 1pm at Hollywood and Vine (Character Lunch) for party of 8

We were able to book a late lunch at 50's Prime Time cafe today for the same day- yahoo!

I'll probably cancel it by 7/4 if no one responds otherwise. Also- I've never transferrred a ressie before, so someone would have to expalin it to me! :)

Im looking for some earlier times on Sept. 25 for Liberty tree Taver, I have a 7:50 dinner ressie, would like something earlier.
Have you tried calling to see if any there are any new, earlier openings? I called the other night after reading that they added additional (earlier) ADR's & got a few of mine changed :)

I just now cancelled my Coral Reef ressie on 9/20 at 7:20pm - party of 4. Got O'Hana instead and couldn't book w/o cancelling CR first! Call now if you want to grab it!

Our flight got switched and we won't be able to get there. Would love to switch for and early reservation on Friday the 12th, but am willing to give it to someone who really wants it.

I also have the Yatchman steakhouse on Friday the 12th at 5:30. It is also for two.

PM me. I have to cancel soon, becasue I got other ressies around the same times that fit our schedule better and I don't want them to see that I have more than one ressie at a time and cancel the wrong one!!

Spirit of Aloha 9/20 early seating tier 3

Looking to trade Corel Reef 9/25 1pm for lunch at Le Cellier same day, party of four. Any one???

Still looking
I would like
Tusker House Sept 21 or 22 before 8:30 am party of 3 or 4

I have to trade
Tusker House Sept 26 9:25 am party of 4
1900 Park Fare 6:55 pm Sept 26
Chef Mickeys 6:45 pm Saturday Sept 20

Just changed some of my ADR times and now have a few that I can "share" if someone wants them...

Sept 4th--Ohana 5pm
Sept 7th--Whispering Canyon Cafe 5pm
Sept 8th--Tutto Italia 4:30pm

I WOULD REALLY LIKE A MAMA MELROSE FANTASMIC PACKAGE ON SEPT 8TH (PARTY OF 4) IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT...please!!!! :worship:

PM me if you are interested and I will get the ADR switched over to your name & reservation #.

UPDATE: Ohana has been spoken for...the other two are still available if anyone is interested. I will be canceling them Monday afternoon if they are not spoken for.

I was PMing with someone who I was giving my Coral Reef ADR to... if you are on here check your PM box I need your last name to put the reservation in THANKS

also if anyone has Tusker House for 5 on Sept 15th anytime I'd love it but it is EE day there so I believe jmy chances are slim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter