• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have been trying everyday, but it is all booked up. Thxs for letting me know!

at Ohana's, Kona, Whispering Canyon and Artist Point. All just about the time that they opened for dinner. 4ish at Ohana's and WC, 4:30 at Kona and 5:30 at AP

They definitely didn't have any a week ago, because I wanted something that would let us finish up in time for MNSSHP on the monorail or on the boats and they had nothing early.

Karen

The earliest I have a Kona is 5:40. Does it not open until 5:30, even with the "new hours?" I called today to try to make it even earlier, but couldn't.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed and keep trying.

I have a party of 4 and am looking for :

9/24 Wednesday dinner at Planet Hollywood around 6pm

9/25 Thursday bkfast at Donald's Safari around 8am

9/26 Friday dinner at Rose and Crown around 730pm

I have the following to trade:

9/20 dinner at 50's Prime time cafe 5:10pm

9/21 dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:00pm

9/28 lunch at Sci-fi dine in 11:35am

9/29 breakfast at Chef Mickey's 9:30am

If anyone is interested pm me please.

Kim

The earliest I have a Kona is 5:40. Does it not open until 5:30, even with the "new hours?" I called today to try to make it even earlier, but couldn't.

I was able to book Ohana's at 4:20 pm on 9/24.

Keep trying!
Diana

On September 11th:

9:10 at California Grill- 2 people

On September 12th:

5:30 at Yatchman Steakhouse- 2 people

Also, if anyone has it up for grabs (yeah right, but a girl can hope!)

Looking for Cali Grill Early (5:30ish) on the 12th.

Thanx

Please help us out...dd REALLY wants to go to Tusker House/AK!

Looking for:

9/15 Tusker House
Breakfast Party of 3 or 4

Have to trade:

9/15 Boma's
7:35am, Party of 3

9/15 Cape May Cafe
8:05am, Party of 3

(these are not both mine, one belongs to family)

There must not be many DISers going around 9/5-9/9, all the reservations in this thread are later than that. :)

Hello All! I have two up for grabs if anyone is interested!!

9/20- The Wave 5:35 for a party of 2

9/20- Tony's Town Square 5:30 for a party of 2

PM me if interested!!! :thumbsup2

I will keep trying, just in case!
1900 Park dinner or CRT breakfast/dinner on 9/21 or 9/23
11 people

This is such a long shot that I need a truck full of pixie dust to make it happen!!! Long story ... hubby is military and we have been planning a trip with his family for spring break 2009. However, he is deploying at the end of the year, so we moved the trip up to September, which is the only time he can do it. We are able to do free dining this way, but the ressies are hard to get, as you all know, that's why we are on this thread! I have had lots of luck so far, just not for a Cinderella meal. We promised DD's that they could eat with Cinderella on our next trip, but those meals are totally booked.

So, if you are cancelling a ADR for a large group, 11 or 12 people, I would love to have your ressie for 1900 or CRT!

Thanks and good luck to everyone on getting your ADR's!!!

I HAVE-cHEF DE FRANCE SEPT.19 5:50
CHEF MICKEY SEPT SEPT 20 6:45
RAGLAN ROAD SEPT 21 8:30
HOLLYWOOD N VINE SEPT24 12:20
LE CELLIER SEPT 25 6:00
BOMA SEPT 26 5:55
1900 PARK FARE SEPT 26 6:55
These are not all mine. Most are for 4 people and a couple are for 3.

I WANT-
TUSKER HOUSE AROUND 8AM FOR THURSDAY SEPT 18 OR SUNDAY SEPT 21

Want to Trade:
Tusker House Breakfast 9/21 at 8:05a for 2 for Tusker House Breakfast 9/26 before 9:30a for 2 or 3.

Thanks

I am going to be canceling Kona on 9/19 at 6:05 PM. If anyone is interested, PM me.

I am looking for Narcoossee's on Sunday, September 14. Party of 5. Anytime between 5:30 and 7:30.

I have for *possible* trade a Fantasmic Dining Package at Brown Derby on the same day, 9/14. Also for 5. This is a credit card hold so I am hesitant to transfer - I am not aware of a way to transfer the CC hold to another card and name. But I would consider it for a trade to Narcoossee's.

Please PM me if you want to trade. Or if you have a Narcoossee's you'd like to give us to make our anniversary trip complete - you'd have our eternal gratitude! ThX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter