September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who maybe canceling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a tile listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

Thanks Pumbaa for starting these threads.....that said

Looking for Chef Mickey's for Dinner Friday, September 19th pty of 4--2 adults/2children

Have Sunday breakfast that weekend for trade.....anyone? ;)

I am hoping to find seating for a party of 5 at O'hana character breakfast on Saturday, Sept 6 anytime before 9:00am. The party can be split 3 and 2 if needed.

***My TA called again I got what I needed!***

Looking for LTT for 4 on 9/23 for dinner (party night). Can trade Chef Mickeys that morning at 9:40 or LTT on 9/26 for dinner at 4:20 (another party night - we're probably not staying that long).

4/28/08 All have been cancelled.

Here is what I have to give away:

All are for a party of 2.

September 7 Ohana's dinner 6:50pm

September 8 Hollywood Vine dinner 7:10pm

September 9 Teppanedo dinner 6:30pm
September 9 Cape May Cafe dinner 7:00pm

September 10 Boma dinner 7:20pm

September 11 Cap'n Jacks lunch 11:30am

PM or email me at eeyoregon@aol.com

gina

I'm new to this board and I was just wondering why there are two threads about the same months ressies...anyone know why? Here is the link to the one I've been tracking for a few days now...lots of people already posted their needs on there...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1788300

Which one do we use??

I missed that one! Use this one, I have closed the other and am directing folks to this thread. Once the month is done, this thread will be closed :thumbsup2

Thanks!

I am looking for Chef Mickey's for 9/13, 9/17, 9/18 or 9/20 for a party of 7 people. I am hoping for something like 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. We are currently booked for 8:20 pm on 9/13. Bummed because we had a great time for 9/12 and then had to change our dates around. LOL Thanks!! :wizard:

Hello! I posted this on the general 2008 cancel/trade ressie thread too...

Looking for ADRs for Coral Reef for dinner Sunday Sept 14! Or Sept 15-17!! I can't believe I am too late! I was hoping for a birthday dinner there for DS10 :(

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a reservation at Le Cellier on 9/26 anytime after 5 and before 8 p.m.

I have one right now for 8:50 p.m. (it's the only one I could get) and it's too late for my fiance and I. Really it's too late for him, he's like a little kid and needs to eat early..haha!

Here's the deal...

I will be coming to Disney on 9/26 for my honeymoon:cloud9: . We are only spending two days there, as we will be taking a cruise from 9/28 and on. I had my fiance agree to take me to Disney for those two days on account that he would get to eat at Le Cellier. Soooo I had to take what I could get.

If anyone has a ADR for that night at an earlier time and is either going to cancel or would like to switch to a later time PLEASE let me know! We really want a earlier time so we can, well you know, enjoy each others "company":rolleyes1 that night.

Hello! I posted this on the general 2008 cancel/trade ressie thread too...

Looking for ADRs for Coral Reef for dinner Sunday Sept 14! Or Sept 15-17!! I can't believe I am too late! I was hoping for a birthday dinner there for DS10 :(

You might be able to get lunch. I just booked lunch for this same week.

If anyone has Coral Reef or Le Cellier for lunch or dinner (1st choice) for sometime between 9/10 - 9/13 for 2 people, please send me a PM.

I just canceled the following for 2:

9/14--Chef Mickey's 7:20 am
9/17--Raglan Road 8:00 pm
9/18--Kona 6:40 pm
9/19--Coral Reef 1:20 pm

Here is what I'm wanting to trade.....

I have Crystal Palace on Thursday, 9/18 at 7pm for a party of 8 (can't remember if it's 2 tables of 4 or not)....I'm looking for Crystal Palace, same day, around 5-6pm for party of 8.

I also have Coral Reef on Sunday, 9/21 at 7:20pm for a party of 8 (I believe 2tables of 4)......I'm looking for Coral Reef, same day, around 6pm.

:confused3 Probably a long shot, but thought I would post it.

Thanks! :yay:

I would like to book dinner at Le Cellier either Sept. 4(first choice) or Sept. 2.
Somewhere in the 5-7 time. We are a party of 10, but can be split 5/5.

I have Coral Reef, party of 10, booked at this time.

I just canceled for a party of 2:

Sept. 15th--Sci. Fi 11:00 am
Sept. 15th--50's Primetime 6:45 pm
Sept. 17th--Kona 9:00 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter