Sept/Oct Code watch

I just saw that mousesavers has learned that there will be a code available for travel from Oct - Dec for Disney VISA holders. And better yet, they expect it will be available to the general public! Stay Tuned!

Disney Visa holder, Mousesavers now says that these discounts are available! GO there and get the code. However, it seems to only be good with packages :/ I hate booking packages. I don't have a Disney VIsa so im hoping that when it gets to the general public theres a room only too.
Sherrie

:cool1: :cool1: WOOOOO HOOOOOO :banana: I haved saved $566 on our 7 day package. :love: For all those who found it first Thank you VERY MUCh. I am soooo Happy. Even the cast member was cheering! :dance3:

Thank you for posting this! I saved $575 and upgraded from a poolview to sav view at AKL. :cool1: poolview was not available.

Wow. Just went to Mousesavers and read about the Disney Visa codes. They seem to think these dicounts will be made available(under different codes) to the general public on or around 8/17....okay.....do I hold my breath or no??? :)

Where did everyone find the code for Disney Visa cardholders? I logged onto the website and clicked on current offers but it isn't there.

OMG, I'm so excited!!! :cool1:

My final invoice just came yesterday & it made me a little nauseous. :crazy:

The final payment is due on September 4, so I'm crossing my fingers that this code will come out soon to the general public. :bitelip:

I totally forgot we got a Disney Visa just in case there were any perks like this!!! Duh.

So I called Disney reservations & saved about $550! :) :Pinkbounc :)

I'm so happy. This made my day. I love the DIS.

OK, I just got a price of $1535.89 for Oct 20-30th

Included
Insurance
10 nights ASMo
2 A 8 day MYW/with hopper
1 C 8 day MYW/with hopper

It would have saved me about $256.

However, ASMo was not available for Oct 20th.
Not sure I want to stay somewhere else for one night?????

I called for my dates in October and they only had Courtyard View available but even with changing from WV to CV I saved over $300 off of my AAA package so I am a happy girl today :banana:

Unbelievable! Just saved almost $600 on our October trip to BCV thanks to Disney Visa and Original Poster.
WWWOOOOOOO-HHHOOOOOOOOOOOO :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

:banana: the dust has settled...

if it weren't for this board, I'd know ab-so-lute-ly nuttin!

once again, didn't get passholder or dis visa emails for discounts...grrr.

Had CR tower MK view booked @ $852 all inclusive AAA rate for 10/13 & 10/14.

Same price w/Dis Visa disc.???

Flipped to AP rate today @ $776 (every little bit helps IMO).

Rack would be $956...overall "savings" of $180 on our "splurge".

got off the phone with CM after being on hold for 40 minutes. There is no room only code to general public. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter