• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept/Oct Code watch

tammyandtommy

Just call me Duckie!
Ok So I know Im reallllly early but I had to start something!
When do codes normally come out?
Do I book a room now then change the code/rate later when one (hopefully) comes out?
Im spoiled last year we had the free dining, sold hubby and I on going and possibly paying for it this year! But dont tell Disney!

Hop on board and count down to your Sept/October trip with me!
:dumbo: :simba: :simba: :figment: :stitch: :goofy: :maleficen :hmghost: :sulley: :tigger: :ccat: :mickeyjum :donald: :tink:

When are where will you be staying? We are going the last week of September and will be staying at AS Sports. Can't wait!!!!!! I also enjoyed the free dining plan last year and now I am hooked. I already booked my trip with the dining plan included.

Just to avoid the "issues" on the last Sept/Oct watch thread!! Is this watching for Any code for ANY one or are only AP holders invited? Thought the last thread was kind of "taken over". I'm looking for a code (and just trying to have some fun here) but I'm not an AP holder. Am I invited??

Pooch

pooch said:
Just to avoid the "issues" on the last Sept/Oct watch thread!! Is this watching for Any code for ANY one or are only AP holders invited? Thought the last thread was kind of "taken over". I'm looking for a code (and just trying to have some fun here) but I'm not an AP holder. Am I invited??

Pooch

Wow, count me clueless as I thought that a "code watch" thread was for any and all codes that are published no matter who they are for.

I'd really like to be able to go to one thread for our dates with ALL of the codes that end up being announced so that I can make the best possible decision, so I hope that's what this thread will be!

I am subscribing to this thread - and quite frankly, I'll take whatever code I can get!! If AP codes come out and they make sense for me, I'll buy the AP. If regular codes come out and they work - count me in!! I vote on this being a general code board for Sept./Oct.!!! Bring 'em ALL on!!!

Make room for me because I'm hopping on board!! I thought about making a reservation now because the waiting is making me crazy but I'm afraid that will lessen my chances of getting a post card or email with a fabulous code attached!! I'm going to try to hold out!! Good luck everybody!!

Count me in!! :wave2: I have 8 nights booked, Oct 20-28 so I will take whatever discount I can get. But I am kind of leaning toward an annual pass! :thumbsup2

Come one come all! No discrimination here! a code is a code
Havent made ressies yet, we want to go around our anniverary oct 11, but he keeps pushing me to go Sept! Who know only time will tell

We're staying at POR from October 8th-15th. Right now we have a land/sea package....but would divide it up if a fantastic code came out. :::waiting:::: :coffee:

I'm hoping to get back in September. It will be me and 5 kids. We went last September, NO dining plan, and even though it was HOT, it was so uncrowded that we loved it. We were thinking of going in January 2007, but the kids would rather go this September. So I'll be watching for codes, too!

subscribing :yay:

so far we can save $245 with AAA. but if anything better comes along, i'm all for it. means more :drinking1 for us!

count me in too! :Pinkbounc Looking for codes for the end of Oct,..hopefully PO, we have a 7 day Eastern cruise booked for oct 28 th :cloud9: and we plan to get to WDW early :moped: for some of the magic pixiedust:

We are going Oct.2-9.I have booked with AAA,saving $207 but if something better comes along...Last year we really enjoyed the free dining. :)

I am planning for Sept 6-13. I am saving about $300 with AAA, but am waiting for a rate! I am so excited!

October 11th for the Food and Wine Festival. Probably staying at POFQ for my solo part, then DH will join me. Hope to move to Beach Club Villa for a few days. :cool1:

Oct 28-Nov 4th for us !!

That is as long as we have a good tax refund (read:deposit & getting a good chunk of the trip paid for).
Ofcourse, a GOOD CODE DEAL sure wouldn't hurt :teeth:

Hoping to go for a mother/daughter trip Oct 13-22. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay that long if I'm looking at $85-$100 a night to stay at a value? In Nov of 2004 I got a pin code rate of $49 so the higher price looks pretty painful. Heaven forbid we should stay off-site! :sad2: Here's hoping for some kind of great deal!! I'll be stuck to this thread till fall! :grouphug:

Last year late Sept was a little warm, going to try October this year. Will be keeping an eye on the thread. haveagoodone
:smickey:

I am also planning a trip for late September / early October. Would it be better to book now and try to change my rev later or just wait and see what the offers will be?

I guess I would be safe booking a value at this point and then later upgrading to a mod / deluxe if a good code were to come out.

Thanks for any advice you might have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter