Sept/Oct Code watch

when you called disney, did they tell you to look on their website for codes. I asked if there were any codes for the general public, and she told me i would have to go the website. and, of course, the website is slow today!!!

Just a heads up.I cancelled a GF Lagoon view ressie for 10/18 - 10/21 at AP rate if anyones looking for it. Dh said it was too much. Now we are at CR.

MEESHA12 said:
when you called disney, did they tell you to look on their website for codes. I asked if there were any codes for the general public, and she told me i would have to go the website. and, of course, the website is slow today!!!

No Disney will not have the code, try mousesavers.com

If you have a package with dinning use ZBH, I saved $395.44 today!

Anyone have any luck using a code on a previously booked package WITH free dining???

General public code is ZBH?

IM GETTING SO EXCITED THAT IM CONFUSED!!!! :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 I just saved 125$ for our Pop Century trip Oct 30-Nov 5 with the AP rate.

FYI- I was contemplating upgrading to AKL, AP rates were 169$ for a Standard View.

I just applied this code to about 15 packages for clients. I saved them overall a grand total of 3667.50 dollars! Isnt that great? It saved them an average of 244.50 off of each package! :cool1: :Pinkbounc

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Just saved $967 on a 14 day package at Wilderness Lodge, Courtyard View Room :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

does this mean that you can rebook and get the free dining rates??

We saved 586.00! We are so excited! Went online tonight to book a package for my sister and it said there are no more packages for the new code left. I can't believe that. Going 10/06-10/14 at POP

ndgqmiller said:
We saved 586.00! We are so excited! Went online tonight to book a package for my sister and it said there are no more packages for the new code left. I can't believe that. Going 10/06-10/14 at POP

Did you try for another hotel? I see where people have selected another hotel for the discount. I'm excited too, I saved $395.44 yesterday.

I just saved $352 over my already AAA discount. I had to switch hotels from CBR to POR

Can you get these discounts or free upgrades (on hotels) if you already have free dining. Thanks :)

This is what I booked Thursday (the 17th), I also posted this on the "General public package codes" thread.

Oct. 14-23, 9 nights

Pop Century resort, 2 adults

w/one day base ticket - $634

Was also quoted w/dining would have been $1318.

Why aren't people booking with this code rather than waiting for a room only code? Seems the "room only rate" part is totally cheaper than a AAA rate and I didn't want to purchase the dining plan either. :confused3 I don't get it-seems like a great deal to me. I am totaly happy with what I got as this another budget trip! Happy! :yay: :yay:

I just tried to use the Visa code and the package code, but was told
that they are not available for when I will be there at POR or any other hotel.They said it is only to Oct 4th, and then it stops for a week or two then it starts up again until Dec 23rd. I don't understand it. :confused3 What a bummer. :sad2:

edited: Just called them back its just not available at the POR for the time I'm there. I guess it just go to show you you need to keep calling back.
You're told something different every time you call.

dians
is that a standard room and what code did you use 9 nights at pop oct 14
thanks
maria

DianaPrincessofWales said:
This is what I booked Thursday (the 17th), I also posted this on the "General public package codes" thread.

Oct. 14-23, 9 nights

Pop Century resort, 2 adults

w/one day base ticket - $634

Was also quoted w/dining would have been $1318.

Why aren't people booking with this code rather than waiting for a room only code? Seems the "room only rate" part is totally cheaper than a AAA rate and I didn't want to purchase the dining plan either. :confused3 I don't get it-seems like a great deal to me. I am totaly happy with what I got as this another budget trip! Happy! :yay: :yay:

What code??? I'd love to know what code you are using for your trip b/c I'll be at Pop at the same time, so maybe I can get a discount too!

OK, I need some help here.
I just went on Mousesavers and found that Disney Visa Code...However, I notice that they tell you to get the disount, contact your Disney Travel Agent.
How come they refer you to a travel agent instead of Disney direct? If I call Disney direct for my ressies and this discount, will they not offer it to me?
Has anyone booked this discount thru Disney? Or did everyone go thru a travel agent?

Thanks!

Tidbits of information:

I did not request ANY code, I simply said I was interested in staying at POP and I said I knew there was a sale on packages and asked for a quote. I did have codes ZBH and ZBG written down had she asked. I called at 8:30 cst on Thursday the 17th the day it came out, so I'm not sure any of the packaged rooms are still available? This was NOT a Disney VISA holder package.

Standard no smoking room.

Hope I answered your questions. Again I'm thrilled with the rate I got! I thought I'd be paying $90 a night for a value, so I'm happy! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter