Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
you speak of 'her' but you said it was your middle DH

Whoops!! No wonder you thought I had a typo!!

Of course, I meant DD Jennifer (who turns 42 on Monday)

Way too funny, as I didn't see the typo. Don't tell DH!!!

lmao.gif

Dennis is quite uncomfortable about it also. But, his vision is blurry now especially in his right eye and he needs to be able to see clearly to drive the RV (I do not drive it!) and for taking photos. He can't see if it is adjusted clearly now. So, I caught him winking at me ;) the other day and he was not really winking,:rolleyes: so I said it is time to get this looked at again.

Sounds like it is time!! Tell him no winking!!

winker.gif

:rotfl2: Well I wasn't sure, but I was 2/3 right then!!!

Sorry you still aren't feeling any better. I hope you can find out sooner than you are expecting and get appropriate treatment.

LOL exactly! You were like so close! You did a great job remembering any of it.

And I'm just hoping that at least by the time we cruise I wont be having to have pain killers every 4 hours! Its killing me taking this many each day! - not to mention the cost lol!

We are going to the opthamalogist for Dennis this afternoon. He has a cataract that is about ready to take out. I would love for him to be able to see clearly for this trip, but we need to talk about recovery time, especially related to flying. I have no idea what that would be as this is our first experience with this. Fun getting old! :sad2: :lmao::rotfl2: The senior discounts are nice though. :laughing:

Oh yeah! Can take a while before you can fly. Not sure how long though.

We are going to the opthamalogist for Dennis this afternoon. He has a cataract that is about ready to take out. I would love for him to be able to see clearly for this trip, but we need to talk about recovery time, especially related to flying. I have no idea what that would be as this is our first experience with this. Fun getting old! :sad2: :lmao::rotfl2: The senior discounts are nice though. :laughing:

Best of luck to Dennis, I've had the procedure done, but don't have much to offer as I had mine 23 years ago at age 25, so even if I did remember much, it probably wouldn't be relevant. I remember the opthamalogist telling me that he usually tells patients they will be able to see like they did 40 years ago, but that didn't apply to me.

Hope you feel better soon. It can take a few weeks to boost your iron by medication. Take a big bunch of tissues for Toy Story :sad1:

I had some good news today .... my boss said I could have the week before the cruise off as annual leave as I had a week outstanding ... so that's wonderful .. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We are going to friends this evening to look at their WDW holiday photos over pizza and a few beers. I should say no to the pizza and beers .... I'm
supposed to be watching my weight :eek::eek:

Thanks Sarah!

Well done on the week off! Does that mean you've had your final schedule before the cruise then?

Best of luck to Dennis, I've had the procedure done, but don't have much to offer as I had mine 23 years ago at age 25, so even if I did remember much, it probably wouldn't be relevant. I remember the opthamalogist telling me that he usually tells patients they will be able to see like they did 40 years ago, but that didn't apply to me.

:rotfl2::lmao:

My cousin who lives outside of London just returned from the last Baltic cruise on the Magic. She is going to email me some pictures of the Dooney purses. Here is what she wrote about the prices incase anyone is still interested in them....

The smallest purse was $160 and the largest was $220. They also have a wristlet is was $90 I think. Really cute lots of people were buying them. I took a picture when I have time to download all my pics will send it your way!!

So as soon as I get some pics, I will post them on here so you can see what they have.

My cousin who lives outside of London just returned from the last Baltic cruise on the Magic. She is going to email me some pictures of the Dooney purses. Here is what she wrote about the prices incase anyone is still interested in them....

The smallest purse was $160 and the largest was $220. They also have a wristlet is was $90 I think. Really cute lots of people were buying them. I took a picture when I have time to download all my pics will send it your way!!

So as soon as I get some pics, I will post them on here so you can see what they have.

The wristlets were only $49 on the EBTA - not sure why they have jumped up!

just saw on facebook the latest D&B bags is the princess collection - I am not a princess collecter but some you may be so I thought I would pass the info on!

and those wristlets are $70

Krisann

Just received flight info from our TA. It confirms what we learned by calling Delta directly. :banana: But nothing yet on GTY status.

I think it might be on page 1 but if not:
18th - Let the Magic Begin
19th - Flavours of the Med
20th - Formal night Prince & Princess Menu
21st - Rotational Menu
22nd - Rotational Menu
23rd - Rotational Menu
24th - Villans Menu
25th - Formal night Transatlantic Menu
26th - Pirates of the Caribbean
27th - Master Chef Menu
28th - Tastes of the Caribbean
29th - Around the World Menu
30th - Semi formal Captains Gala Menu
1st - Til We Meet Again Menu

Thanks, Sarah! :goodvibes

Hi all! :wave:
Just a quick query.

I see there's a 'Villains' night and the dress is 'themed'. Does this mean that people are dressing up as villains...?

I'm just trying to make some sense of my packing list so wondered what others were doing... :thumbsup2

Some of us are :rolleyes1

I like DCL Magic WBTA Sept 2010!

:thumbsup2

Right OK so I'm thinking well be getting them through soon and I was just wondering what we are going to do about updates? I know that the website list hasn't been updated by everyone as circumstances change and I don't know if it would be easier to do a Google document and get people to update that with the relevant information? I just don't want the rooms list to go from the website if people aren't going to remember to update the website?

What do people think? At the moment I have all the list off the website with any information off their as well as any information from the site i.e. fish extender groups, pins etc. DOCUMENT

But I just thought I would see what people wanted to do? Im worried we may end up wiht out of date information?

Right OK so I'm thinking well be getting them through soon and I was just wondering what we are going to do about updates? I know that the website list hasn't been updated by everyone as circumstances change and I don't know if it would be easier to do a Google document and get people to update that with the relevant information? I just don't want the rooms list to go from the website if people aren't going to remember to update the website?

What do people think? At the moment I have all the list off the website with any information off their as well as any information from the site i.e. fish extender groups, pins etc. DOCUMENT

But I just thought I would see what people wanted to do? Im worried we may end up wiht out of date information?

Other than continue to ask on the thread, the other thing you could do is PM everybody who hasn't got their stateroom list and ask them to PM you with their cabin.

Since some may still be GTY, it may be awhile before you hear what their stateroom numbers may be.

Maybe you give a deadline for yourself, and PM the ones who don't have stateroom listed.

Didn't I read somewhere on the thread that someone heard that staterooms were not going to be assigned until 2 weeks before the cruise?

Just my thoughts....
girlcoffee.gif

Other than continue to ask on the thread, the other thing you could do is PM everybody who hasn't got their stateroom list and ask them to PM you with their cabin.

Since some may still be GTY, it may be awhile before you hear what their stateroom numbers may be.

Maybe you give a deadline for yourself, and PM the ones who don't have stateroom listed.

Didn't I read somewhere on the thread that someone heard that staterooms were not going to be assigned until 2 weeks before the cruise?

Just my thoughts....
girlcoffee.gif

I think that 2 week comment was just an odd CM. I'm guessing the assignments will be very very soon seeing as the Med cruise before ours has been receiving theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter