Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another trying day in the Zabek household re sleep, Weve a leak in the roof(old house) on and off for 1year, been waiting on the builder turning up for a month, ofcourse just as I am drifting off to sleep he turns up, Its so frustrating,oh well only the weekend to go.:rolleyes1

Hope you get that leak fixed!! Don't you hate waiting for the builders? Sure happy to take your money when you build but nowhere to be found when you have a problem.

Just my thoughts..
girlcoffee.gif

Hi everyone,
Its nice to see people are still signing on for the cruise. So I would like to say
:welcome: to you all.
Another week has gone :yay::yay: only 7 weeks today until we fly to Barcelona :cool1::cool1:.

I do try to keep up with this thread but its soooo hard. I thought I talked a lot :rotfl2:. I am finding it nice to read everyones news and to smile and commiserate along the way with you all :).

I have started to sort out all the bits and bobs, I need to take this week.
I will then start packing everything except clothes and some shoes, in the next 2 weeks.
I am only starting this (any excuse will do ;)) because I will be going to stay with my DD, who is due her baby around the 21st August, for a few weeks :love:.

Krisanne if you come up short, with the money for the bands, I would also be happy to contribute

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Well, my day started wet, then zoomed to exciting. Woke up at 5am to discover the 'joys' of sharing a bed with a newly diaper-free toddler. Stripped bed and hoped for a bit more sleep. DH is taking the kids to see my mom Tru and to help her pack as I start back on call today. I decided to head to Starbucks to start my on-call gently and get my agenda transfered over to my iPad. En route, I got a page (still off call) from a collegue who was needing immediate assistance with a client who was only 32 weeks pregnant but delivering at our office! We made it to the hospital and all is well. I still haven't gotten that coffee! Wah, I want to be cruising.

Oh my! What an exciting day!

Oh and this week has been a bit of a hard week for me as I'm still not right with all this anemia stuff going on. I don't think my levels are getting any better yet and now having to have more blood tests and an xray of my hand in order to see whether the pains I'm getting are anemia related or if my anemia is being caused by something else such as Rhuematoid Arthritis. So more blood tests to look forward to monday and an xray hopefully before we go away (3-4 weeks they claims)! I just wish they would sort it all out before I go.

My boss kindly pointed out today that I actually am paler than anyone she knows and that should have given me a clue that I was anemic! This being the case I've always been pale so therefore according to her have always been anemic! Seriously people are nuts

Still hopefully this weekend will get to see Toy Story 3 so yeah!

Hope everyone else is going to have a fab weekend!

Hi all! :wave:
Just a quick query.

I see there's a 'Villains' night and the dress is 'themed'. Does this mean that people are dressing up as villains...?

I'm just trying to make some sense of my packing list so wondered what others were doing... :thumbsup2
Some of us have indicated we may dress up or wear a combination of purple and black!!

Hi Krisann!

payment sent thru paypal.

and I like DCL Magic WBTA Sept 2010!

I put the wrong name in my paypal comments

Thank you, ladies! :thumbsup2 Definitely something to think about - purple and black does sound do-able... ;) Oh and that's a cool mask...

Now another question (sorry about this, I'll try not to be too dull...) Do we dock at Funchal in Madeira???

Yes, boy do I know that one since I am organizing a tour from there for myself and fellow DISers!!

I like the first one, Disney Magic WBTA 2010

We've had "Disney Magic" on wristbands before -- after all, it's the name of the ship we'll be on (like "Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas"). Also, "Disney Magic" is on the t-shirts.

Woody

Me too!

Would the PP who mentioned Sunshine Rewards please PM me your referral # so you can get the credit for me signing up?

The person is disneygirl02. PM me if you need her email address in case she does not see the post. I gave here credit as well.

7 actually...things were different "way back then". Kids worked, I think it did us no harm and instilled a very strong work ethic, at least in me and my siblings. And we still managed to have a very happy childhood.:confused3

Crumbs, 7 is young. We could work at 14 I think, which I did, both in a sweet shop:-)lmao:) and waiting on in a restaurant!!! Nowadays I think teens have to be 16, or at least the shops etc want older kids. Mind you I think paper boy/girls can be younger for some reason.

Close its Sarah (TotallyAngelic) taking the late dining not me! We're both Welsh :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Well I wasn't sure, but I was 2/3 right then!!!

Dont you have to pm Krisann?

Not sure to be honest.

Oh and this week has been a bit of a hard week for me as I'm still not right with all this anemia stuff going on. I don't think my levels are getting any better yet and now having to have more blood tests and an xray of my hand in order to see whether the pains I'm getting are anemia related or if my anemia is being caused by something else such as Rhuematoid Arthritis. So more blood tests to look forward to monday and an xray hopefully before we go away (3-4 weeks they claims)! I just wish they would sort it all out before I go.

My boss kindly pointed out today that I actually am paler than anyone she knows and that should have given me a clue that I was anemic! This being the case I've always been pale so therefore according to her have always been anemic! Seriously people are nuts

Sorry you still aren't feeling any better. I hope you can find out sooner than you are expecting and get appropriate treatment.

I wrote about one month ago, that DD and I signed up for this cruise but due to my surgery I had to wait to get the okay to fly from my doctor. The other day, he said he thought I would be able to fly and do this cruise :banana: but that I should wait for sure until my next visit with him on August 17. :confused3 In the meantime, as of now, DD AND I ARE JOINING YOU:dance3: Is it too late to order shirts, wrist bands, lanyards etc etc? I hope not. Are people already linked up for dinner? Now I have to get my airfare. Planning on flying from PHL or EWK on the 15th arriving the 16th. My Jewish Holiday starts sundown on the 17th so Lindsay and I are planning on finding a synagoge in Barcelona and attending Holiday services there. Thinking about staying at NH Constanza. Anyone else staying there? How are people getting from the airport to their hotel and their hotel to the cruise ship? I know, I'm sure all this was already somewhere, but I have no idea where to start. Pam, Laura, Pat and others, looking forward to seeing you again. DD is 22 and both DD and I will be celebrating our birthdays on this cruise. Will there be anyone around the ages of DD on this awesome cruise?

Bev :)

Welcome aboard Bev!! We are Noel and John from California and this is our 4th DCL cruise. Be sure you read page one for all the exciting things that are happening on this cruise. Here is a partial list.

1. PM DisneyVegas1 to see if there are any cruise shirts left.
2. PM Buckeye Gal with your hotel and flight information.
3. Decide if you want Mickey Mouse shirts and order, see post #1
4. If you want to link your dining ressies, PM Mrs. Mork if you are early or PM Totally Angelic if you are late.
5. Sign up on the roll call and send your pictures to the Transatlantic Pirates website.
6. PM Connie (Con5421) if you would like to purchase a lanyard pin.
7. Let mdwoodman know (post #8)if you can join the HRC pre cruise meet on 17 September @ 1700.
8. Let birkner know (post #9) if you want to join fellow DISers on a private tour of Madeira.

Hope that gives you a good place to start.

Noel

Ok could not figure out how to do a poll on the thread like we did in the EBTA threads when we needed one so I just set up one on a google spreadsheet and know that nobody will "stuff" the polls with their choice :)

So go to the link below and put a 1 on the next blank line under the one you are voting for - no dis names or anything - just put a 1 on the next blank line!

I will look to see which one has the most votes when I go to order on Sunday/Monday

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...GZ1dElOLS1KRF9GWDhwWkE&hl=en&authkey=CJmPqOcK

Thanks to anyone who votes!

Krisann

Since I can't figure out where to vote on the spreadsheet, I will vote here on the boards. I vote for Disney Magic WBTA 2010

Well, my day started wet, then zoomed to exciting. Woke up at 5am to discover the 'joys' of sharing a bed with a newly diaper-free toddler. Stripped bed and hoped for a bit more sleep. DH is taking the kids to see my mom Tru and to help her pack as I start back on call today. I decided to head to Starbucks to start my on-call gently and get my agenda transfered over to my iPad. En route, I got a page (still off call) from a collegue who was needing immediate assistance with a client who was only 32 weeks pregnant but delivering at our office! We made it to the hospital and all is well. I still haven't gotten that coffee! Wah, I want to be cruising.

I do remember those days when middle DD would sneak into my bed in the middle of the night, throw her leg over my back and once asleep, give me a wet present!!

Glad to hear your patient made it to the hospital and is doing well!!

Sorry to hear you are having such health problems. I hope you do get this all sorted out before the cruise and are pain free and not so pale.

You will just love Toy Story 3!!

ts3a.jpg

Ok could not figure out how to do a poll on the thread like we did in the EBTA threads when we needed one so I just set up one on a google spreadsheet and know that nobody will "stuff" the polls with their choice :)

So go to the link below and put a 1 on the next blank line under the one you are voting for - no dis names or anything - just put a 1 on the next blank line!

I will look to see which one has the most votes when I go to order on Sunday/Monday

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...GZ1dElOLS1KRF9GWDhwWkE&hl=en&authkey=CJmPqOcK

Thanks to anyone who votes!

Krisann

I had to click on Sheet 7 to see the voting page. You might want to rename that sheet. Took me a while to find it.

I do remember those days when middle DH would sneak into my bed in the middle of the night, throw her leg over my back and once asleep, give me a wet present!!

Glad to hear your patient made it to the hospital and is doing well!!

there's a typo in there somewhere right??? :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter