Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyVegas1

<font color=blue>That's Captain , Captain Ja
WELCOME

test2.jpg

Cruise Itinerary 14 day West Bound Schedule

MORE INFORMATION TO COME

Our website is officially up and running!!!

www.transatlanticpirates.com

If you haven't signed up for roll call - please do! And don't forget to send a photo to us at photos@transatlanticpirates.com

DIS Name
First names of those attending
Ages of Kids
How many cruises
Celebrating anything special?
Stateroom # (especially important for gift giving )
A Photo (if you do not want a photo posted send me a clip art or something, I also have a HUGE database of Disney characters I can stick on there if you do not have one)

Let me know if you have any questions!

LANYARD INFORMATION

Our DIS group will have custom lanyards and name badges for our exciting voyage. These lanyards are FREE to all those who signed up prior to the deadline (a gift courtesy of the generous donation from members of the "lanyard team"). To view the most current list of those who've signed up to receive lanyards (along with their names and staterooms), click here.

Didn't get your lanyards ordered prior to the deadline but still think you might like one? Or did you just join our cruise and are hoping to get in on the lanyard fun? NEVER FEAR!! There are a limited supply of extra lanyards that have already been ordered for folks just like you! If you'd like to get in on the lanyard fun, simply send Erik (tig82174) a PM on the DIS or send an email to wbtalanyards@yahoo.com to see if we can accomodate your traveling party (first come, first serve....while supplies last!!).

THANKS!!!

Matching Mickey Mouse Club T-Shirts
designall-1.dll.jpeg

designall.dll.jpeg

On a casual dining evening (date yet to be determined), we are planning our own Mickey Mouse Club Night to make us very disguisable to other Magic guests and to one another! It’s also another great photo opportunity! So if you would like to participate, you can purchase your t-shirt(s) at either www.DisneyStore.com or Zazzle.com.

There are variations of t-shirt styles that you can purchase (especially at Zazzle) for the whole family in a wide range of sizes. So choose your favorite style and don’t forget to personalize it with your name on the back in a LARGE font. Some DISers are choosing Impress as their font of choice, but feel free to use whatever you like best!

On a final note, pack your Ears if you have them to go with your MMC shirt!

Note that Zazzle DOES ship internationally, where DisneyStore does not.

• DisneyStore.com:
    Savings Opportunities for DisneyStore.com:
    • Free shipping of entire order with purchase of adult clothing or accessories.
      PROMO CODE: KIDatHEART; expires June 8
    • $5 shipping on orders of $89 or more.
      PROMO CODE: SHIPTODAY; expires June 20
    • Utilize rebate site MrRebates.com to get a 5% rebate return on your DisneyStore purchase. Just note that you have to go to the rebate site first and then link to DisneyStore.com directly from their site in order to get the credit.
    • MrRebates.com tells you what coupon codes are current for the merchant.
  • Zazzle.com:
    One point to mention is that on Zazzle's site, they have two circular-looking graphic versions of the Mickey Mouse Club t-shirt. One looks like the one Todd posted, which is identical to the one on Disney's site, and Zazzle also has a second, a less dazzling one, that does not have the "Member" and "1956" reference. The screenprint is also different in color. So please make sure you select the correct one.

Savings Opportunities for Zazzle.com:
    • 10% off T-Shirts
      PROMO CODE: TSHIRTS10OFF; expiration unknown
    • Utilize rebate site MrRebates.com to get a 13% rebate return on your Zazzle purchase. Just note that you have to go to the rebate site first and then link to Zazzle.com directly from their site in order to get the credit.
    • MrRebates.com lists what coupon codes are current with Zazzle.
[/QUOTE]

Pirate Night

Characters of POTC on Pirate Night

Actually , if anyone has any interest in doing a Character On Pirate Night from one of the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies please let me know , as we did this on the last cruise and it was great ... So far we have Capt Jack of course , Elisabeth Swan from Dead Mans Chest - Tia Dalma - Teague Sparrow (jackies dad lol ) - Capt Sao Feng - and Capt Davey Jones ....

So we have LOTS of characters open , plenty versions of Elisabeth Swann , commodore Norrington - Will Turner - Barbossa - Mr.Gibbs - Mr . Cotton - Pintel - Regetti - Beckett- Scarlet- Giselle - BootStrap Bill-my personal fave Anna Maria - and a host of others including just being a swabbie and or Wench , me likes the Salty Wenches ...lol if you have any questions or interest please let me know ....

pirate:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WB TransAtlantic Pirates Google Map

Add yourself and or see your Fellow cruise mates from all over the world

WB TransAtlantic Pirates Google Map

Kids Thread ( This is for Kids Only)

Kids of the TransAtlantic Pirates

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION ON DECK !!

Okay all you Pirates,Princesses,Wenches,Swabbies and just you regular folk , I just got done talking to my T shirt printer (He does all the uniforms and Tees for my 6 Football teams) and He has cleared our design for the Cruise Embarkation T shirt - These will be silk screened and will look wonderful ... We will only be doing White as it will be Hot Hot Hot when we leave Barcelona , ( I was going to do Black but we opted against it)

So , below is the design for the Front and Back of the Official TransAtlantic Pirates Embarkation T-Shirt - - . So without further ado , Here is the Design

T-shirts have been ordered , if you didnt get in on the order scroll to just below the shirts for updated information

Piratesshirt-1.jpg

Tshirts have been ordered, Soon the logos should available on the website www.transatlanticpirates.com/ for you to download and you can print on transfer paper and do the Iron on yourself thinngy...We will have a limited and I mean limited supply of extra shirts, they will be sold on a first come first serve basis , the cost will be 16 dollars plus your shipping ....I dont know what sizes we will have but I will keep you updated ......

That is all , now back to your daily duties ...

pirate:

Lanyardpins whit Cruiselogo

Me and Noel have wrote before of making our one landyardpins. To do this i must now how many people want to buy one, so i can get a price quote.

I have seen that this company has also maked landyards for Disney.

Send me a PM if you have interest in a landyardpin and how many.
And if you have a idea what you want on it let me now, so we can see what the most of us want on it.

There are about 22 people who are intrest in a pin, if anybody likes to have one send me a PM or put in on this board.

On monday i get from two other company's a pricequote.

I think this will be a good desgin for a pin, maybe whitout the cuts. And i don't now if we can put Mickey on it?

Cruise Banner (logo) for signature lines

Thar be many a crew asking me if they can be adding the cruise banner to there signature , And I figured I wouldnt keep it all to me onesies so here be three different sizes you can be adding to your signature line , Beware , those crewmates that dont be adding it could find themselves walking the plank come Sept 2010 ...Savvy ??

Instructions to add Banner to signature line Thanks Tia

Right click the size logo that you want and select properties. Copy the link then go to User CP and Edit Signature. Using the little yellow square (looks like a picture of mountains) above the signature box, paste the link that you copies from the photo properties. Make sure you don't get 2 http entries. Instead of using the yellow box, you can just type
- no spaces in between the brackets and the link.

pngfile250.png

largelogo.png

Mediumlogo.png

smalllogo.png

blackversionTAlarge.jpg

blackversionTAMedium.jpg

blackversionTAsmall.jpg

NewSignature2copy-1-1.png

pirate: pirate:

A Brief Photo History of Your Captain pirate:

Captains Transformation Pics

Where to get Adult Beverages before the cruise in Barcelona

Before the 2007 TA, we discovered the wine shop in El Corte Ingles, which is a department store located at the top of Las Ramblas. The wine department is on the lower level, in the grocery store. The selection is fabulous, and the prices incredible!

Pirates doing B2B

pirate: meaning the last Med cruise and the TransAtlanticpirate:

Bear's Mates - Linda & Frank
cruiseletters - never seen a name to go with this one
DisneyCruisin - Jen
DisneyVegas1 - Todd, Helen,Dylan and Destin
gofenmom - Georgiana & her friend Melody (my tablemates on EBPC)
Grandma x3 - Chris & Paul
OCD for WD - Kimberly
OKW93 - Michael & Susan
Pluto, - Glenn & Edna
renegade7 - Johanna (my roommate)
tig82174 - Erik & Jason

Morphing Cruise Logo's for those doing B2B

bigmedTAbanner1.gif

smallmedTAbanner.gif

pirate:

If you have any modifications or want to be included on the lists, please send me a PM!

Barcelona Accommodations List

Color Coding Translation:
  • The first five columns are grouped into colors based on the specific location of a night's accommodations.
  • The Arrival Date column is color coded by date. This same color coding is used on the Inbound Barcelona Flight Schedule List for dates of arrival into Barcelona. This makes it easier to cross-reference for whatever coordination you want to work out with fellow DISers, if it be to meet up for ground transportation, dining, or whatever else comes to mind that's legal! :rotfl:

HotelRollCalls0727Pt11040pm.jpg

HotelRollCalls0727Pt21040pm.jpg

INBOUND BARCELONA FLIGHT SCHEDULES

Color Coding Translation:
  • Where applicable, the first five columns are color coded in groups of travelers who have close to or exact departure date/times at the same airport. In some cases, these DISers may be on the same flight, or at the very least, you will likely be at the airport at the same time. So if you are in the same terminal, you may want to hook up for a mini-DIS meets! :grouphug:
  • The Arriving Airport column only has coloring (of DIS green) for Barcelona. Used with the Arrival Date/Time fields, this will to help identify those who will be at the BCN airport around the same time.
  • Arrival Date and Arrival Time fields have a color that corresponds to the color of Arrival Date on the Barcelona Accommodations List. This is to more easily cross-reference who will be headed to the same place on the same day when you arrive to our embarkation city. :woohoo: Again, this is to help facilitate anyone wanting to coordinate ground transportation :car: or if they simply want to give a hello :wave2: down at Customs/baggage claim.
07271040pmPt1a.jpg

07271040pmPt1b.jpg

07271040pmPt2.jpg

07271040pmPt3.jpg

Please note that this post has been extended to include the dining rotations, the master list of all things swap and the FE groupin listings. They are broken out in part 8...

Dining Rotations
Below are the dining rotations and dress theme of the evening. These were confirmed on July 12 by DCL and the DCL Concierge so as of now we *think* these are it.

diningasofJuly11.jpg

MASTER LIST
master1__7_25_2010.jpg

master2__7_25_2010.jpg

master3__7_25_2010-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fish Extender Swap Information and Groups

Hi Everyone!

Here are the FE groups. As you get assigned cabin numbers, please let me know so that I can update the lists!

Please review your group - there have been people that have dropped out!

All but a couple of people have confirmed. I will continue to try and get confirmations for those that have not. If you are in touch with any of the ones that do not have a YES in the confirmed column, please ask them to PM me with a yes or no.

If you are looking to join in the fun, please email your information (DIS name, cabin number if you have one, first names and ages of the kids (the little ones :thumbsup2) to Krissann (akblair@charter.net). BE SURE to put WBTA FE in the subject!! Updates to that group will be posted here!! You will be a STRAWBERRY!!

papaya__Confirmed_7_22_2010.jpg

kiwi__Confirmed_7_22_2010.jpg

pineapple__Confirmed_7_22_2010.jpg

pomegranate__Confirmed_7_22_2010.jpg

coconut__Confirmed_7_22_2010.jpg

strawberry__Confirmed_7_29_2010.jpg

Ahoy mates!

All ye pirates that be signed up to do some tastin' the groups are below. THE SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED AT THIS TIME.
I am working with DCL to get these scheduled - watch this space for the details!!

If you have a yellow box under cabin #, I need your cabin number or ressie number ASAP so that I can make the final confirmation.

Winetasting__7_26_2010.jpg

Cognactasting__7_26_2010.jpg

DrinkoftheDaytasting__7_26_2010.jpg

Beertasting__7_26_2010.jpg

Mojitotasting__7_26_2010.jpg

Martinitasting__7_26_2010.jpg

Tequilatasting__7_26_2010.jpg

IF THERE IS AN ERROR OR OMISSION PLEASE PM ME ASAP AS DCL HAS THE INFORMATION FOR BILLING!!!

Ahoy Mates!
Thanks to Helen (and Todd) the shirts have been packaged up for shipping and Todd has made enemies with the mail man, so you should be getting a box shortly.

For all ye pirates from points not in the US, your shirts are being shipped to me and I will bring them to Barcelona. Once I have them I will PM each of you so that we can arrange a meeting place and time if you need them before our DIS meet onboard.

I have paid all the shipping and shirt charges at this point, so if you have not made complete payment - INCLUDING SHIPPING, please make payment via paypal ASAP. If you are unable to do so, please PM me.

Anyone that is interested in a shirt - Todd is getting the extra shirt list together. Please PM him for details!!

For those that are printing your own shirts - the logos have been posted on the website!

If you haven't signed up for roll call - please do! And don't forget to send a photo to us at photos@transatlanticpirates.com

Thanks everyone!!
Forgot to add... if your DIS name is in RED I will be bringing your shirt to the ship so that you don't have to pay international shipping. The shipping cost listed in to get the shirts packed up and shipped to me.

For those that are printing your own shirts - the logos have been posted on the website!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LANYARD PIN UPDATE
INFORMATION UPDATE ABOUT LANYARD PINS

Connie and I want to update you on the paid and unpaid status of the lanyard pins. If you look at the excel spreadsheet below, you will see we have 127 pins ordered by the DISers.

Please check your pin amount and payment information to be sure it is correct. If not, please PM either Connie at Con5421 or me.

Pins will be available for pickup after 10:30 AM in the Magic boarding area of the Barcelona terminal or at the DIS meet. If you can not pick up your pins at either time, please PM Connie or me to make arrangements to have them delivered to your stateroom.

Connie also wanted to let you know there are a few pins that are on order that have not been promised to DISers if someone is still interested. You can either PM Connie or me if you are interested in purchasing one or more of the extra pins. The payment instructions are the same and the pins can be paid by PayPal to either Connie or me.

pins7_28_1010.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC 5k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castaway Cay 5K
so far we have..................

PrincessSmoo //////////Linda
KellyJeandvc //////////Kelly
Kermitrocks //////////Dorothy and Jennie
Steffy ////////////////Stephanie
Bareacuda ///////////Howard and Anne
roseburghughes //////Tim
Orlythe beagle///////Leonard and Lynne
Alexandmaddie //////Krista
acourtwdw2 ////// Amanda
maxs gm /////Judy and Hubby
Tinker1bell /////Terry
Totalyangelic ///// Tony and Sarah.
Custardtart ////Karen

I am NOT including hecklers waving konk coolers at us
OR lap counters on deck 4

PM me if Ive forgot anybody!!

Couldnt decide if others who shall remain nameless were joking!

updated,

updated room tour.

Sea Day 24th 3pm

Room Tour (orlandothebeagle)
Rooms so far

Cat 3 Accessible Room 8602 (gpb_1)

Cat 3 (su_kraft) 8548

Cat 4 (bareacuda) 8572

Cat 5's 7082 and 7080 (Terapin)

Cat 6 Mystery Room (sezmo)

Cat 7 Boosgram 7126 (Joane)

Cat 9 buckeyegal (kimberly) 2004

Cat 10 room (Dizneyholic) 2131 (chasity and gus)

Cat 11 room, sarah,paula or Lynne or all of them if suitable.

WE need a cat 8 and ofcourse the walt suite

We have lots of offers of cat 11's if its ok can I fit which ever one or ones fit the tour best we we all have room numbers?

17 September @ 1700

Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
Plaça de Catalunya, 21.
08002 Barcelona, Spain

mdwoodman (2)
birkner (2)
KermitRocks (2)
pjpoohbear
Terapin
TotallyAngellic (2)
MrsMork (2)
nacho1337 (4)
1DisneyQueen (6)
Dizneyholic (2)
orlandothebeagle (2, maybe 4)
dolphingirl47 (2)
su_kraft (2+2)
epcot1stfave (2)
coconut1 (2)
Walt & Di (2)
acourtwdw2 (2)
sezmo (2)
grmmybtty (2)
paulasillars (3)
granmaz (2)
roseburghughes (2)
Bareacuda (2)
Disney Sweetie (2)
mm4mm (2)
BibbidyBobbidyBoo (2+3)
tweety0227 (2)
LittleDisneyLovers (2+2)
Woody73 (2)
adamspest (2)
vakamalua (2)
yogitxtx (2)
jaxjags (4)
GrayFal (2)

3€ beer, wine, soft drinks, water, juices
6€ long drinks (vodka,gin,whisky,rum)

Beer Boozers List :

Tony ( Sarah - Totally Angelic's DH )
Lynne and Len ( OrlandotheBeagle and DH )
Angie and Dr Hugs ( MrsMork and DH )
Walt and Di ( Walt and Di )
Michael (MdWoodman)
Rick (Gos DH)
Michael and Marc (M4Travels)
Dee and family of 5 (Disneyqueen)
John ( Noel - Birkner DH)
Tim (Roseburghughes)
Glenn and Sue (Su Kraft)
Graham ( Corinna - dolphingirl47's DH)
Amanda and Annette ( acourtwdw and acourtwdw2)
Carolyn, Paul and Trudy (terapin)
Kathy and Mike (sandiedvc)
Janice (yukongirl)
Geoff, Lisa's DH (goiu)
Mark (ukangel)
Burt and Lynetta (donaldsdarling)
Ann-Marie and Michael (Adamspest)
Tom (Grayfal)

Please PM me if you wish to be part of the DIS Beer Tasting Group.:drinking1

Farewell PrizeGiving Lunch : Parrot Cay 30th September (last sea day)

Sarah and Tony ( TotallyAngelic)
Paula plus 2 (PaulaSillars)
Pam and Mike ( Disney Sweetie)
Linda and Mike ( PrincessSchmoo
Noel and John (Birkner)
Cheryl, Dan and Daniel (thecooksluvdisney)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Ann and Howard (bareacuda)
Terry (tinkerbell)
Steffy

Please send me a PM if you wish to attend this lunch, although this will be very flexible and informal, it will help to know how many tables to reserve in one area.

Late Seating Linked Dining

Birkner ( Noel and John )
UKAngel ( Mandy and Mark )
Bareacuda (Howard and Ann)
Ebony ( Jan and Carl )
Sue L ( Sue and husband )
Goiu family (Geoff, Lisa, Emma, and Logan)
acourtwdw2 ( Annette and Amanda)
Renegade 7 (Johanna and Kimmy ),
Cinderbear ( Michelle and Jim )
Tig ( Erik and Jason )

KC's Princess ( Casey and Stephanie )
Nordkin ( Donna and Joi)
OrlandotheBeagle( Lynne, Len, Gus and Morag)
MDWoodman ( Mike and Michele)
TotallyAngelic ( Sarah and Tony)

vakamalua (Andrea & Greg )
steamboat will ( Warren & Abby )
ValBob89 ( Val and Bob )
Paulcrsb ( Paul )
Grayfal ( Tom and Pat)
lyn9856 (Lyn and Robert)
epcot1stfave (Tricia and Michael)
m4travels (Michael and Marc)
Sezmo ( Sarah and Elizabeth )
Magicme (Melodie )
disneygirl (Amy and Dave )
BuckeyeGal (Kimberly)

Su Kraft ( Sue, Glenn and family) and LittleDisneyLovers ( Hayley, Terry and family ) ALREADY LINKED ON ROTATION 1

Please send a PM if you wish to be seated with other DIS members for late seating dinner .... thank you.

Secret Mickey

SECRET MICKEY IS NOW CLOSED

Welcome to the WBTA Secret Mickey:

This works along the same idea as a Secret Santa. Each participating stateroom will be matched with another stateroom, and the idea is to buy or make a gift or gifts, with a total cost per cabin of no more than $25. The gift (s) can be one big joint gift for all those in the stateroom, or small individual gifts for each person. The gifts can be left in the FE during the cruise, or you can have the room attendant put the gift in the room. You should have a tag/card that designates it as a gift from their Secret Mickey.

At the farewell lunch you can reveal yourself to your Secret Mickey recipient. If you do not plan to attend the lunch, it might be a good idea to reveal your identity by popping a card in your recipients fish towards the end of the cruise.

To enable me to match up the rooms, I will need the following information from each participating group:

1. name of participants
2. ages and genders of any children participating
3. DIS name
4. cabin number
5. each person's likes or preferences
6. each person's dislikes
7. any allergies
8. favourite Disney characters for each participant
9. hobbies or interests of each participant

This will help give the participants some idea of what they can incorporate into their gift.

Could you please PM TotallyAngelic with the information required.

There will have to be a closing date to give people time to think about and make / buy their gifts, and I think July 1st would be about right.

Secret Mickey Participants:

su kraft and buckeye goofy
yukongirl123
PJPoohBear
Magicme
MM4MM
Birkner
KC'sPrincess
Dolphingirl47
1disneyqueen
coconut1
noworriesmate
cruzdirectorkaren
terapin
krisannb
tru and Rachel
disneysweetie
pilk
eyedisneycruise
poohluvsfigment
carsfans

Don't forget to PM the required information to me if you haven't already done so .... THANKS

Stephen nacho1337 is now organizing the ground transport from Praktik Barcelona and Praktik Ramba. Please contact him if you wish to add your name to the list. Payment info below -

Barcelona transportation Update and payment info
We are going to use one bus. It going to be a 55 passenger bus. We have 38 people (maybe 40).

It going to the Praktik Barcelona around 8:45 , then going to the Praktik Rambla. Should be there around 9:00 to 9:15. We should get to the port around 10.

The price will be $14 usd per person. Payment can me made via paypal. The address to make thepiratebus@gmail.com. When you go to make a payment go to send money then click on person tab and send money as Payment owed. Also send the money out your bank account as an instant transfer or echeck. Under the message section right your Disname, personal name and how many people. If you have any questions PM Stephen (Nacho1337).

How the candy/chocolate swap works
Each player (or stateroom in some cases) will bring 1 small snack/treat sized candy/chocolate bar for each other member of their designated group.

For example, I am playing in 3 groups (2,3&4) so I need to bring 27 candy bars - 9 for each of the 3 groups I am in.

If you would like to play, please PM me with how many groups you want to be in and your stateroom number.

For those playing

Also for those playing, please confirm the following -
1) you still wish to play
2) that you are down for the right number of "groups"
3) your stateroom number if I don't have it noted

4759461242_7148495313_b.jpg

Any questions, please ask :)

If anyone would like to be added to this list please PM. Basically it is a list of people who would like Disers to stop by if they get a second to help them out with something. This was suggested by Kimberley (Buckeye Gal) and is a way for people to remember the trip. Some previous uses were:

Signing personalised scrapbook pages for people
Marking maps for children so they can use them either in a school project or for scrapbooking

Participants
  • Kimberley (Buckeye Gal) - Scrapbooking
  • Stefffy (Steffy)
  • Sue (Su_kraft) -> after day 10
  • Sandi (Hoagie Pie)
  • Melodie (MagicMe)

Dis Navigator Version 1

Schedule of Activities going on and who to contact for further information:
5pm 17th Sept - Predrinks at Hard Rock Cafe (mdwoodman & KermitRocks)

? 18th Sept - Shared Transport from Barcelona hotels (paulasillars)

3pm 18th Sept - Dis Meet Promanade Lounge

8am 22nd Sept - Madiera Private Tour (Birkner)

3pm 24th Sept - Beers of the World Room Tour (Orlandothebeagle)

3pm 25th Sept - Ladies Afternoon Tea (sandiedvc)

? 27th Sept - PJ Breakfast (LittleDisneyLovers)

? 30th Sept - Farewell Prize Giving Parrot Cay Lunch (TotallyAngelic)

? 1st Oct - Castaway Cay 5K (Orlandothebeagle)

DAILY
Geezers & Geezers in Training Drinks in Cove Cafe every night after late dinner and last show (MrsMork & granmaz)

Dis Door Tag - (Tink Rules)

UNCONFIRMED DATES
Scrapbook Page Exchange - (DiaLady)

Mini Scavenger Hunt (TotallyAngelic/Sue_kraft/Corrinna)

Fish Extender Competition (alexandmaddie & Terrapin)

Ice Cream Eating Contest (TheCooksLuvDisney)

Drink of the Day Tasting (su_kraft)

Mojito Tasting (su_kraft)

Wine Tasting (su_kraft)

Cognac Tasting (su_kraft)

Beer Tasting (TotallyAngelic)

OTHER STUFF
Mini Navigator (Gismo1554 & PJPoohbear)
Also a ipad/itouch/iphone version thanks to PJPoohbear

Book Exchange Bag outside room (paulasillars)

Designated Update White Board (NEED VOLUNTEER)

Combined Late Dining (TotallyAngelic)

Combined Early Dining (MrsMork)

Scrapbooking Exchange

Sandi (Hoagie Pie) is organizing an exchange for the scrapbookers of the group! The idea is to give a scrapbooking embellishment for use in your scrapbooks after you return home!

Here are some answers to FAQs:

• Deadline to sign-up is EOD July 16.
  • You don't have to spend a lot or any money towards this exchange.
  • The gift can be homemade, already in your scrapbooking inventory, or purchased.
  • Some ideas include page borders, journaling boxes, photo frames, titles for pages, and small embellishments.
  • Your gift can have a theme related to something you do on the ship (games, dining, pirating, etc.), our ports-of-call, cruising in general, Disney, or whatever else comes to mind.

If you have questions, contact Sandi (Hoagie Pie)!

The list of participants for the Scrapbooking Exchange is as follows:

(as of July 7)

1DisneyQueen - Dee (5628)
Bareacuda - Ann (8572)
birkner - Noel (8024)
Buckeye Gal - Kimberly (2004)
coconut1 - Brenda (2570)
gismo1554 - Sarah (6083)
Hoagie Pie - Sandi (GTY)
MagicMe - Melodie (6099)
PoohluvsFigment - Wanda (5626)
su_kraft - Sue (8548)
TotallyAngelic - Sarah (GTY)
Vakamalua -Andrea (7060)
Yukongirl123 - Janice (GTY)

TOTAL: 13

There are 13 here, but you are not making one for yourself, you only need 12 items to give.

If anybody has any questions, just PM Sandi or if there is anything else, please let her know that as well.

PJ Breakfast
@ Lumiere’s, sea day 27th September

tinker1bell - Terry
orlandothebeagle - Lynne and Len
birkner - John and Noel
Bareacuda - Ann and Howard
Steffy - Stephanie
TheCooksLuvDisney - Dan, Cheryl and Daniel
alexandmaddie - Kristi and Gerald
tig82174 - Jason and Erik
Disney Sweetie - Pam and Mike
Buckeye Gal - Kimberly
OCD for WD - Kimberly
acourtwdw & acourtwdw2 - Annette and Amanda
ReAnSt & Nacho1337 - Becky, Stephen, Linda and David
Su_Kraft - Glenn, Sue, Stephen and Becca
Ebony - Jan & Carl

Please PM me if you want to come, Thanks!
Hayley
___

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter