Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our friends in WV have it in their will that we will get their Goldens if they pass on. I asked her if that included the cabin too??? I knew the dogs love it there. They laughed up a storm!!!:lmao:
Sounds fair enough, I have left the beagles to Ali and enough money to keep them in the lifestyle they are acustom to,:goodvibes
I have bought similar masks too! Ours are in gold. We are just planning on wearing mainly black and taking masks mainly for photo shoot
Lyn
cool,mine is gold I think.
I wrote about one month ago, that DD and I signed up for this cruise but due to my surgery I had to wait to get the okay to fly from my doctor. The other day, he said he thought I would be able to fly and do this cruise :banana: but that I should wait for sure until my next visit with him on August 17. :confused3 In the meantime, as of now, DD AND I ARE JOINING YOU:dance3: Is it too late to order shirts, wrist bands, lanyards etc etc? I hope not. Are people already linked up for dinner? Now I have to get my airfare. Planning on flying from PHL or EWK on the 15th arriving the 16th. My Jewish Holiday starts sundown on the 17th so Lindsay and I are planning on finding a synagoge in Barcelona and attending Holiday services there. Thinking about staying at NH Constanza. Anyone else staying there? How are people getting from the airport to their hotel and their hotel to the cruise ship? I know, I'm sure all this was already somewhere, but I have no idea where to start. Pam, Laura, Pat and others, looking forward to seeing you again. DD is 22 and both DD and I will be celebrating our birthdays on this cruise. Will there be anyone around the ages of DD on this awesome cruise?

Bev :)
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well, my day started wet, then zoomed to exciting. Woke up at 5am to discover the 'joys' of sharing a bed with a newly diaper-free toddler. Stripped bed and hoped for a bit more sleep. DH is taking the kids to see my mom Tru and to help her pack as I start back on call today. I decided to head to Starbucks to start my on-call gently and get my agenda transfered over to my iPad. En route, I got a page (still off call) from a collegue who was needing immediate assistance with a client who was only 32 weeks pregnant but delivering at our office! We made it to the hospital and all is well. I still haven't gotten that coffee! Wah, I want to be cruising.
Kids, dont ya love em.
Hope you get that leak fixed!! Don't you hate waiting for the builders? Sure happy to take your money when you build but nowhere to be found when you have a problem.

Just my thoughts..
girlcoffee.gif
They are normally like that, but he is actually good for a builder, I went to school with his kids and he is lovely, whether the leak is fixed,who knows.He put things on our chimneys.
I like the first one, Disney Magic WBTA 2010

We've had "Disney Magic" on wristbands before -- after all, it's the name of the ship we'll be on (like "Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas"). Also, "Disney Magic" is on the t-shirts.

Woody
Im dyslexic and they all look the same to me:laughing:
Oh and this week has been a bit of a hard week for me as I'm still not right with all this anemia stuff going on. I don't think my levels are getting any better yet and now having to have more blood tests and an xray of my hand in order to see whether the pains I'm getting are anemia related or if my anemia is being caused by something else such as Rhuematoid Arthritis. So more blood tests to look forward to monday and an xray hopefully before we go away (3-4 weeks they claims)! I just wish they would sort it all out before I go.

My boss kindly pointed out today that I actually am paler than anyone she knows and that should have given me a clue that I was anemic! This being the case I've always been pale so therefore according to her have always been anemic! Seriously people are nuts

Still hopefully this weekend will get to see Toy Story 3 so yeah!

Hope everyone else is going to have a fab weekend!
Im saving ts3 for the cruise.wish you would get better Sarah.
We are going to the opthamalogist for Dennis this afternoon. He has a cataract that is about ready to take out. I would love for him to be able to see clearly for this trip, but we need to talk about recovery time, especially related to flying. I have no idea what that would be as this is our first experience with this. Fun getting old! The senior discounts are nice though.
Good luck Dennis.:flower3:
:scared1::scared1: I hate clowns too ... particularly spooky clowns. I also hate ventriloquist dummies ... the ones that look like people ...

You have no manner of luck Hope he fixed it quickly and left so you could get some sleep. I have 2 nights scheduled before the cruise and that is 2 too many !!

We are dressing in purple / black with masks I believe. Not going the whole villain costume due to packing restrictions. Still need a purple dress of I might just wear a black one with a purple throw.

I would love to see her reaction when she starts reading

If you are late diners and would like to sit with other DISers please send me a PM !!!

Thats the joy of our job ... never a dull moment. We had a new arrival down the loo the other day. The midwife had popped out of the birthing unit to spend a penny herself and the next thing the woman emerged from the bathroom of her room with the baby and said " I've had it ! "

Thats what I was thinking ... it's hardly unexpected is it :rotfl:

Hope you feel better soon. It can take a few weeks to boost your iron by medication. Take a big bunch of tissues for Toy Story

I had some good news today .... my boss said I could have the week before the cruise off as annual leave as I had a week outstanding ... so that's wonderful ..

We are going to friends this evening to look at their WDW holiday photos over pizza and a few beers. I should say no to the pizza and beers .... I'm
supposed to be watching my weight :eek::eek:

re clowns, once at a parade there was a clown, Shaunie was just 5, she went nuts when the clown came, screaming ,,,get him away.... anyway, prepare yourself, you couldnt make this up, I swear,,,,did the clown not have a heart attack right in front of us, now Shaunie bless her probably caused it with all the screaming, anyhow, talk about a sharp exit, the clown was fine we read in the paper the next week..

re mask, yes definatly, we will wear them..

re hols,,,:yay::woohoo::yay:

Nope, think she was having my infamous swimming pool dream but she wouldn't
wake up in time.

lmao.gif
I thought it was just me that had them, my dream was mad last night and yes, as usual it involved disney cruise.
I keep checking daily to see if Jools has a cabin assigned yet :rotfl:

I am probably more desperate to find out than she is :lmao:

Dawn
me too Dawn
OK - hang on... Lets think about this...

For what it is worth, we asked people what they wanted on the website, and no one chimed in. It is a database, and it can hold anything we wanted. We could have had hotel, flights, trips - anything. But no one weighed in. Since it is a database, it is easy to update - and then everything is in one place. We can put reminders for it on Page one. If we start having multiple places for everything - why even have the website, ya know? If people are worried that they forgot their password, we can globally chnage everyone back to Mickey.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to stop anyone from doing anything, and we all know that I think that spreadsheets are the bees knees, but the roll call was meant to capture these type of things. That is the reason we agreed to take on the website - we could make it dynamic, we could manage lots of information EASILY. That is what a database does - it organizes data so that you can report off of it. So, lets get the information that we want up there! Come one everyone... What information do YOU want on the website? Do you want any reports to go with it? Or, should it just go away?

My personal opinion... I say that everyone updates roll call so it is the cabin number of record.
Sounds like a plan sue.
I am OK with keeping info on the website......but for folks who have ordered lanyards, if you are a GTY or you switch your rooms please make sure you PM me directly with your room information. That way I will be sure that I don't miss it if it only gets updated on some other list or on the website (and since the lanyard list itself appears on the website, anyway)

I promise to pm you as soon as we here....................
And I check every day.Trust me......

No Marilyn - going straight to the airport and heading home later that day. Not sad tho' as I am still coming back with the family on October 17th for 10 days but this is more of a therapeutic intervention... ;)

Oh, is Old Key West still on then? I know you were not so sure about this earlier in the year.

How do you go about renewing your vows, either on the ship or on Castaway Cay?

Reading you Tour after this post. Thanks.

I think I need to meet up with Dan and Graham. I'm rather happy that Small World will be closed when we get there as well.

This is all organized through Disney Fairy Tale Weddings. I have noticed though that they are not the easiest people to get in touch with, especially if you live in a different time zone. Still, no point panicking just yet. After all, I still have more than 14 months to go.

Did you get my PM yesterday?

Graham is all for an Anti It's A Small World Support Group.

I am back,:goodvibes well we didn't really go anywhere. I have just been busy with work and non-work activities I haven't been able to get around here much. Looks like there is a lot of catching up to do.

Not to scare Lyn (lyn9856 that is) but it was getting close to us having to cancel the plans. The problem was finding someone to house/dog/cat/and fish sit for 5 weeks. But, things have worked out. We are still coming:cool1:

Hope everyone has been well and there haven't been to many posts about bad things happening. Doing a quick scan of this page I saw mention of old topics that keep coming around. Eye patches:scared1:, "un-mentionables", and few others. Oh, what a group this is. The ship will never be the same when we depart on Oct 2.

Not much longer,
Jon

I am glad that everything has worked out.

Shipping address has been PM'd to you. Can't wait for the workshop!!

I have received your address. The first lot of supplies arrived today and two more complete orders and one partial order has shipped. I am actually putting a spread sheet together with all the stuff I am ordering.

This will be our first Food and Wine festival as well. I think we will not be too full after 14 days on the Magic....I think we will be accustomed to being fed and watered very well each day and will want that to continue while we are at WDW! Now, our clothes may be fitting a bit tight and we may NEED to slow down at the trough a bit at WDW! :rotfl:

We did our first Food and Wine Festival last year and loved it. I found that the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure and the Food and Wine Festival complimented each other perfectly. I would do a challenge and then have a bite to eat and maybe something to drink before moving on to the next challenge.

I have been looking over the spread sheet I did up on Google for people to fill in - one of the things I added was how many nights on Disney/how many cruises = so far 27 people have answered and it is a total of

994 nights!

119 cruises!

now that includes this cruise. That is a lot of nights just a few of us have spent on a Disney Ship!

Keep adding info!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...GZ1dElOLS1KRF9GWDhwWkE&hl=en&authkey=CJmPqOcK

and please use this for your wristbands now - I am removing the other one so we do not get confused.

Krisann

I have updated our details and deleted DH of dolphingirl47 and merged his information with mine. This turned out to be easier.

I've read the Pprune forum thread(open only to airline workers) on the BA strike, and my words, the Bassa and Unite unions are something else! sometimes I can't believe what I read. I can't post as I'm not an airline worker, but i would so like to.

I did not even know about this forum and I am an airliner with a passion.

Corinna

True enough...I do love the TV show "Say Yes to the Dress" but I don't have the figure for a gown! :lmao:

Did you see the one where the gay friend tried on a gown? Randy was beside himself, he didn't quite know what kind of fashion advice to give to a guy in a dress.

Oh, is Old Key West still on then? I know you were not so sure about this earlier in the year.
Yes!!! :woohoo: We had to cancel the Med cruise BUT I put my foot down about Richard coming to OKW!! We're having a wonderful family trip with some awesome free dining... :goodvibes

This is all organized through Disney Fairy Tale Weddings. I have noticed though that they are not the easiest people to get in touch with, especially if you live in a different time zone. Still, no point panicking just yet. After all, I still have more than 14 months to go.
Hun, I found they wouldn't commit to getting involved less than 12 months in advance so don't worry... :hug:

Graham is all for an Anti It's A Small World Support Group.
Oh dear!!! I'll have to have sharp words with him, Corinna!!! I LOVE IASW... Cuz in my experience, it is... :lovestruc

Did you see the one where the gay friend tried on a gown? Randy was beside himself, he didn't quite know what kind of fashion advice to give to a guy in a dress.

No I didn't see that one....although I'm surprised....I definitely get the impression that Randy is no stranger to men who might wear dresses! ;):thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:welcome: Cassaundra and BF. Where in CA do you live? I am also from CA. SoCal. By the time we board this whip, I will have 15 cruises under my belt. So if there is any help I can give you, just post on here. I don't think you can send a "PM" (private message) until you hit at least 10 posts so just start posting. And if they close the "thread" down, (the mods are way behind on this one) follow a link to part 8 or look on the front of DIS Meets for part 8. We are a fun and :love: group so you are so among friends. Ask away and be sure to check out the first couple of pages of either this thread or part 8. And remember, just ask away. We are here to help.

Oh yeah, you will be spoiled. No more short cruises for you and DBF (Disney/Dear BF) as the long ones spoil short ones for you.

:welcome: to our party:

We live in Nor Cal, central valley in a tiny town, San Andreas...it is not very well known, bout 6 hrs or so to LA...but we love it..My DBF grew up in the East Bay so this is a VERY big change for hime...Thanks for all the tips, I (obviously) dont have much access to the internet so its going to be hard to keep up with y'all! I will try my best! Im trying to get to 10!

Hi & WELCOME! I'm Andrea, traveling with my husband Greg on our 4th Disney Cruise (17th total cruises).

You will love Barcelona--it's a very romantic city, in the evening just wander all the back streets and squares in the gothic quarter. :love:

Last year we took a 14 day med cruise with our son and his girlfriend--we had a blast! :banana:

Andrea

Thanks Andrea,
we are soo excited to spend some time exploring spain, and we are flirting with the idea of driving to france for the day(just the closest city). We love to discover places the "locals" go, so we are soo excited..

THis will be my DBF's 4th Disney Cruise, and my first and our first together...Two years ago they did the 14(i think) day panema canal, as I watched web cams and pined away at my desk at work (dont tell my boss, lol)

So we are very happy to get to experience it together!! :yay:

Hello everybody! Just back home after waving off the Magic...the last voyage from Dover this year...we'll pcik it up in Barcelona soon!:cool1::cool1:

We got so close it was hard not getting onboard :sad2:

Quick couple of photos before I go to bed then will post more tomorrow......

I have SO MANY pages to catch up on!!:eek:

39222_421802942856_659527856_4690527_331974_n.jpg

39089_421807252856_659527856_4690590_3530422_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter