Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have about 7 meets from the Dis and 4 from Enchanted. I am looking forward to all of them.

That's a bunch! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of everyone! I hope you get all of your health troubles in check in the next week so you can fully enjoy the trip.

I can't believe you are down to 9 days!!! I am so jealous!!!
8 now :woohoo:

Scott, you trip is getting so close! Here's hoping that Tropical Storm Hanna doesn't turn into a Hurricane and bother all the Free Diners!
yes it is. I have been watching that dirty girl out in the atlantic. it can hit just after I land down there.

That's a bunch! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of everyone! I hope you get all of your health troubles in check in the next week so you can fully enjoy the trip.
yes, I hope I ge tto meet them all.

i got drops yesterday for my eyes and i think it may be working. we shall see.

8 days!!!!!!

ballet.jpg

8 days!!!!!!

ballet.jpg

seriously where do u find these pics. they r hysterical.

I mentioned on my site already but I have inquired about postponing or canceling. The dizziness is back and it is back with a vengeance. I am not making any decisions till Friday.

Today I feel a little off but last night was not fun.

I mentioned on my site already but I have inquired about postponing or canceling. The dizziness is back and it is back with a vengeance. I am not making any decisions till Friday.

Today I feel a little off but last night was not fun.

Sorry to hear things are not much better. I'd be sorry if you didn't get to go on the trip, but I'd be sorry if you went and couldn't enjoy it, either. Look on the bright side, in case you do have to postpone - maybe you'll feel better and the weather won't be so iffy if you have to change your dates. If you have to hold off a little while, maybe you'll be feeling all better again and the storms will have settled down and it'll be a better than ever vacation.

Oh no!! I hope you get better!
thanks. feel the same today

Sorry to hear things are not much better. I'd be sorry if you didn't get to go on the trip, but I'd be sorry if you went and couldn't enjoy it, either. Look on the bright side, in case you do have to postpone - maybe you'll feel better and the weather won't be so iffy if you have to change your dates. If you have to hold off a little while, maybe you'll be feeling all better again and the storms will have settled down and it'll be a better than ever vacation.
i have looked into bringing Biff when I was supposed to go for Ip-dip fest. so if we have to postpone it will be mid october so I can meet lots of enchanted people. either way though I will be there, but maybe with biff

I hope you feel better scott!
thank you

I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. That just sucks!! :hug:

Oh no! I hope you find out soon whats wrong! I thought it was getting better! I`m sorry! :hug: I hope we get to meet Biff though! :goodvibes

yes it is. I have been watching that dirty girl out in the atlantic. it can hit just after I land down there.

This had me cracking up! :laughing: I hope she stays away! DBF is already assuming that our flight will be canceled and is making alternate arrangements. I'm like, we don't know yet, calm down! It's mother nature and we can't do anything about it. The only good thing I heard about Fay and Disney was that the parks were empty. So that is the silver lining. I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well again. But at least you'll get to go again soon if you don't make it down this week. That's right, this week! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

~Beka~

I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. That just sucks!! :hug:
thanks. today I am a little better.

Oh no! I hope you find out soon whats wrong! I thought it was getting better! I`m sorry! :hug: I hope we get to meet Biff though! :goodvibes
it was untill Friday then the off balance and dizziness came back. He is nervous now about the storm Hanna. He asked this morning why we are going? Now 2 new storms forme din the atllantic I see. Hopefully they won't build up to anything.

This had me cracking up! :laughing: I hope she stays away! DBF is already assuming that our flight will be canceled and is making alternate arrangements. I'm like, we don't know yet, calm down! It's mother nature and we can't do anything about it. The only good thing I heard about Fay and Disney was that the parks were empty. So that is the silver lining. I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well again. But at least you'll get to go again soon if you don't make it down this week. That's right, this week! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

~Beka~
Biff is nervous about it. I talked to Disney about postponing for my dizziness so if we must do ti we will. He will not drive there and will not take a train. so no planes, no go.

Sorry to hear you are still feeling so lousy Scott. :flower3:
thank you

Scott, I am so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well again. I know it's a difficult decision whether or not to cancel. However, you don't want to waste a Disney vacation if you're not ok! You can always go another time. The way it sounds, you're good one day & then really bad the next. Couple that with the storms lurking out there, perhaps it would be better to "delay" the vacation. You could add days onto your October trip or add a December get-away!!! Disney is beautiful around the Holidays!!! We can all give you suggestions, but ONLY YOU know how you feel! :hug:

Scott, I am so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well again. I know it's a difficult decision whether or not to cancel. However, you don't want to waste a Disney vacation if you're not ok! You can always go another time. The way it sounds, you're good one day & then really bad the next. Couple that with the storms lurking out there, perhaps it would be better to "delay" the vacation. You could add days onto your October trip or add a December get-away!!! Disney is beautiful around the Holidays!!! We can all give you suggestions, but ONLY YOU know how you feel! :hug:

thanks. still thinking it over. will take it day by day

Yay so close now! 5 days! Sorry to hear your not feeling well. :sick: I hope you feel better soon...just think you have to be better for Mickey!:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter