• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. me too. I am so excited now for my trip.

dance-funny.gif

I hope the feeling better thing continues, and I'm glad it has subsided enough for now that you can really start getting excited and ready for this trip. There are going to be a ton of people (Disers, I mean) down there when you're there!

I hope the feeling better thing continues, and I'm glad it has subsided enough for now that you can really start getting excited and ready for this trip. There are going to be a ton of people (Disers, I mean) down there when you're there!

i have about 7 meets from the Dis and 4 from Enchanted. I am looking forward to all of them.

the Norwegians can't wait for you to get there..........
Man_attacks.gif

I just came back from being out of town for work, and what do I find...

Thanks, Scott! You've made my day!:lmao:
glad I could help.

Did I pm my cell number to you so we could meet if u r still going to Wolfgangs?

OMG...in 10 days, you'll be in DISNEY!!!!:cool1: :yay: :banana: :woohoo: Can't believe it's that close!! Any ADR changes before you leave????:rotfl:
9 now :woohoo:
I am thinking of changing something. :rolleyes1

the Norwegians can't wait for you to get there..........
Man_attacks.gif
:rotfl2: love the pic.

I'm single digit dancing with you! :dance3:

I'm sorry about your headache. I hope it goes away soon.

thank you. doctor gave me eye drops for an irritation on my lids. i have 3 weeks to get rid of it then I go to a neurologist.

Scott, you trip is getting so close! Here's hoping that Tropical Storm Hanna doesn't turn into a Hurricane and bother all the Free Diners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter