Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottny

<font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font
Well here I go again with another trip report only this is a pre trip report right now.

When:

Saturday September 6, 2008 - Saturday September 13, 2008

Cast -

Me:
Scott (38) - I walk dogs for a living and am currently going to school for paralegal.
image110.jpg

This is me and Snow White and Dopey taken January 2008.

Biff (??) If I posted his age he would kill me. How to describe Biff. Funny, obnoxious, honest. Likes to make me happy.
disney2007983-1.jpg

That is Biff from July 2007. His first trip to Disney.

Yes we are partners.

Where:
Well this part has been fun. I was offered a bounce back in January so I took it and booked Wilderness Lodge.
I got home and I changed it Beach Club.
1 week later I change it back to Wilderness Lodge with woods view.
About 1 week ago someone on here asked why not a villa being they are 40% off with the offer. I look and the way I figure it $200 is all that would be added to the total.
So on March 3rd I call Disney as I am walking a dog and inquire about what it would be extra if we stay in a villa.
$108. :eek: WHAT??? That is it. UPGRADE PLEASE.

So now we are staying at Beach Club Villas in a studio. I am so excited over this. I wanted to stay here and to do it in a villa is great. Lessa not a word. I don't want to hear I told you.

Now as for our dining I cannot call till March 10th but here are my hopes.

Saturday September 6 ----Epcot

12pm – Cantina de San Angel
7pm – Marrakesh Restaurant

Sunday September 7----Animal Kingdom

8am- Donald’s Breakfast Safari
1pm - Yak & Yeti
7pm - Boma

Monday September 8----Disney Hollywood Studios

Room
12pm – Counter Service
6pm – Brown Derby

Tuesday September 9----Magic kingdom

Room
12pm – Kona
5pm – Pinocchio’s

Wednesday September 10--Epcot

Room
12pm – Le Cellier
6pm – Coral Reef

Thursday September 11----Disney Hollywood Studios

7:45am – Cape May Buffet
2pm – Sci-fi Cafe
8pm – Cap’n Jack’s

Friday September 12----Magic Kingdom

8am - Crystal Palace
2pm - Plaza
8pm - Whispering Canyon Cafe

September 13

8am - Spoodles
HOME

Now these will most likely change, I changed enough times for the January trip.

Hope you join me for our journey back to the world.

I am the first to find your pre-trip report. I am so excited!! i pm'ed you with my thoughts on which day we will be where. Looks like at least 2 are the same. Maybe we can meet up and ride or eat together:thumbsup2

I am the first to find your pre-trip report. I am so excited!! i pm'ed you with my thoughts on which day we will be where. Looks like at least 2 are the same. Maybe we can meet up and ride or eat together:thumbsup2

:woohoo: to first.

that sounds great. will get back to you on pm

Count me in as your 2nd subscriber... starting my ptr tomorrow :) I'm so excited we are going at same time hehe

I found it too, you sneaky son of a gun.

:tiptoe:

I like all of your dining choices but the first day.
I love Moroccan food, but Marakesh is an "ehh" for me.
Same feelings for the joint in Mexico. I have had better of both in the tri-state area.

But I am here to follow along anyway. :surfweb:

Woooohoooo!! Ok I'll be back to read after I read your other TR update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG you're staying in the BC Villas!!! :cloud9:

Too bad your missing the big Focker meet though. :guilty: We would have so much fun with you and Biff around. :hug:

Ok whatever you do, DO NOT CANCEL BOMA! I'm sure you guys will enjoy it, AKL alone is worth it.

Count me in as your 2nd subscriber... starting my ptr tomorrow :) I'm so excited we are going at same time hehe
:woohoo: ok. it is noted you r 2nd subscriber. :woohoo:
I hope we meet up.

Joining. can't wait to hear more. :thumbsup2
:woohoo: thanks for coming over. As soon as I know you will know. :lmao: thanks for stopping by.

I found it too, you sneaky son of a gun.
:tiptoe:
I like all of your dining choices but the first day.
I love Moroccan food, but Marakesh is an "ehh" for me.
Same feelings for the joint in Mexico. I have had better of both in the tri-state area.
But I am here to follow along anyway. :surfweb:
:woohoo: that is me, Mr. Sneaky.
That is not a definite for Marrakesh.
Mexico is ok, it is only CS,
glad you are here.

I'm joining you! :flower3:
:woohoo: welcome.

Woooohoooo!! Ok I'll be back to read after I read your other TR update.
:woohoo: welcome. glad your here.

subscribing! will be back to read it later. it's 1:30am and I should be in bed!

I'm in......popcorn::

Sitting back and watching the mayhem!! :lmao:

Well here I go again with another trip report only this is a pre trip report right now.

When:

Saturday September 6, 2008 - Saturday September 13, 2008

Cast -

Me:
Scott (38) - I walk dogs for a living and am currently going to school for paralegal.
image110.jpg

This is me and Snow White and Dopey taken January 2008.

Biff (??) If I posted his age he would kill me. How to describe Biff. Funny, obnoxious, honest. Likes to make me happy.
071307248.jpg

That is Biff from July 2007. His first trip to Disney.

Yes we are partners. Sorry if that offends some.

Where:
Well this part has been fun. I was offered a bounce back in January so I took it and booked Wilderness Lodge.
I got home and I changed it Beach Club.
1 week later I change it back to Wilderness Lodge with woods view.
About 1 week ago someone on here asked why not a villa being they are 40% off with the offer. I look and the way I figure it $200 is all that would be added to the total.
So on March 3rd I call Disney as I am walking a dog and inquire about what it would be extra if we stay in a villa.
$108. :eek: WHAT??? That is it. UPGRADE PLEASE.

So now we are staying at Beach Club Villas in a studio. I am so excited over this. I wanted to stay here and to do it in a villa is great. Lessa not a word. I don't want to hear I told you.

Now as for our dining I cannot call till March 10th but here are my hopes.

Saturday September 6 ----Epcot

12pm – Cantina de San Angel
7pm – Marrakesh Restaurant

Sunday September 7----Animal Kingdom

8am- Donald’s Breakfast Safari
1pm - Yak & Yeti
7pm - Boma

Monday September 8----Disney Hollywood Studios

Room
12pm – Counter Service
6pm – Brown Derby

Tuesday September 9----Magic kingdom

Room
12pm – Kona
5pm – Pinocchio’s

Wednesday September 10--Epcot

Room
12pm – Le Cellier
6pm – Coral Reef

Thursday September 11----Disney Hollywood Studios

7:45am – Cape May Buffet
2pm – Sci-fi Cafe
8pm – Cap’n Jack’s

Friday September 12----Magic Kingdom

8am - Crystal Palace
2pm - Plaza
8pm - Whispering Canyon Cafe

September 13

8am - Spoodles
HOME

Now these will most likely change, I changed enough times for the January trip.

Hope you join me for our journey back to the world.

Dog walking. *sigh* I LOVE dogs. I miss my puppy and I just don't know if I could ever get another one. Do you ever walk any weimaraners? That's what I used to have.

I figured you and Biff were partners but I didn't want to ask if you were in case you weren't open about it. So how long have you been together? I still love that Splash Mountain picture of you guys so much!! HAHA!

Can't wait to read about all the trip planning. So jealous that you're going back!!!

I'm glad I got to join your ptr at the start. You and I have similar ADRs. I hope you're able to get them all!

And congrats on the upgrade to BCV. I have BC on my list of resorts that I must stay at for upcoming trips. Hmmm BWI and GF (hey, I'm a spoiled NYer :lmao: ) are on the list as well.

Oh and Biff sounds a lot like my ex-bf - funny and obnoxious. Hmmm too bad my ex-bf wasn't honest :rotfl2:

Aha! I found you!;)

There's nothing like a bargain! I'd love to stay somewhere other than a value, but untill I win the lotter, it's not gonna happen! At least I know you'll take tons of pictures for me to see what it's like!

I found you too! Glad to be in on this from the beginning. This way I won't go through withdrawls when your TR ends. :)

Hi Scott,

I am loving your January TR and I can't wait to read all about this trip too. Thank you for writing about your Disney trips.

I hope you get to go to Boma this trip. Please be sure to tell us your views on that restaurant. It is on my list for Jan. 2009!

I was hoping you would go to Wilderness Lodge, I would love to hear your views on that resort but I am happy you were able to obtain ressies at one you wanted more. I will be looking forward to a photo walk about from the BC.

hey scott!

i'm trying to catch up on your tr, and i see this link! yay! so here i am, and i can't wait to hear all about your plans.

back to the beach club?!!! :cool1: :woohoo:
that is GREAT! i'm glad you'll be there, i've ALWAYS wanted to stay there, and i know you'll have some awesome pictures!

ok, back to hopefully catch up on your tr!

I'm here! :cool1: September is a great time to go to WDW... still "summer" but the majority of the kids are back to school. Only people with little ones are there. Watch out for the strollers! :laughing:
We went when DD was 3 - on and off the rides - no lines - just wonderful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter