Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
How cool live updates!!! :banana:

Hope the Dr gives you some meds to help, then gives you the "all clear" to fly. :thumbsup2
yeah. not sure how much I will post but I will try every night to do so.

So glad you still get to go!!!! I will have to try and get around to seeing your nightly updates! Then in Ocotober sometime we need to plan another NYC DIS meet!
yes, I am happy I am going.
let me know when. just not 10/17 - 10/20 I will be back in the world for Ip-Dip fest. :woohoo:

Why? does Biff have a history with hitting Pluto in his "goodies" ? :lmao:
he does.

YES!! there's even a picture in Scott's sig of the "incident":rotfl2:
yes there is.

I was wondering the same thing. I must have missed something.:lmao:

I think I need it enlarged cause I can't see it.:confused3
pluto is holding himself after being whacked by mistake
disney2007469.jpg

the picture is cropped so you can't see the "action":lmao:
it is here now

Oh, I see. Scott's going to have to PM me the original.;)
look above

I'm glad to hear you're trip is still on:banana:

So soon now!!!

I am really excite dnow that the doc said it will be no problem. and I can drink. :banana:

I think my bag might have hit him from the pic. not sure what happened but something nailed him in the "nether region".

so doctor said I am clear to go.

afrin for my nose for the plane.

excedrin migraine for the migraines I have been getting.

the dizziness will go away on it's own he said. could be months. :scared1: :mad:

I can drink up til dinner.

also I have to lose weight.

That's great that the doctor says you are good to go Scott. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I am so happy he said I will be ok. I was really worried about my ear but now I am not and now I am scrambling to get things ready to go.

Looks like Hanna won't be an issue for us either. :banana:

pluto is holding himself after being whacked by mistake
disney2007469.jpg
OMG, that is SO funny! Thanks for sharing. I just might have to say something to Biff for hurting my friend Pluto.:goodvibes

the dizziness will go away on it's own he said. could be months. :scared1: :mad:

I'm so happy for you! I really hope you don't have to deal with any migraines in WDW. I know how bad they suck. I can't believe you didn't get a prescription for them!

Oh, they always tell you to lose weight. Lose weight, quit smoking, blah blah blah. Well, yeah, it would be a good idea, but what in the world does that have to do with headaches and dizziness?:confused3

I'm so happy for you! I really hope you don't have to deal with any migraines in WDW. I know how bad they suck. I can't believe you didn't get a prescription for them!

Excedrin Migraine did nothing for my migraines... neither did Rx Relplax..
Only Rx Imitriex helps me. Whatever you do, take your medicine as soon as you think you have a migraine coming on. You wait too long, and nothing helps. :sick:

I hope your trip is illness free and worry free!!!!! :cool1:

I am so happy he said I will be ok. I was really worried about my ear but now I am not and now I am scrambling to get things ready to go.

Looks like Hanna won't be an issue for us either. :banana:

That's good. Good luck with the packing.

I hope Hanna and all of her brothers and sisters to come will leave you all alone!

OMG, that is SO funny! Thanks for sharing. I just might have to say something to Biff for hurting my friend Pluto.:goodvibes

Oh, they always tell you to lose weight. Lose weight, quit smoking, blah blah blah. Well, yeah, it would be a good idea, but what in the world does that have to do with headaches and dizziness?:confused3
i took the pills earlier and my headache is going away so that is good.

Excedrin Migraine did nothing for my migraines... neither did Rx Relplax..
Only Rx Imitriex helps me. Whatever you do, take your medicine as soon as you think you have a migraine coming on. You wait too long, and nothing helps. :sick:

I hope your trip is illness free and worry free!!!!! :cool1:
so far it is working.
I hope so to, but I will take it easy and enjoy.

Glad you are still able to go. Feel better soon! Disney is so close! :woohoo:
thanks, me too.

That's good. Good luck with the packing.

I hope Hanna and all of her brothers and sisters to come will leave you all alone!
thanks. I will start packing tomorrow I think.
Yeah Ike and Josephine might be problems but we will see.

:banana: :woohoo: :yay: The trip is on!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'll have to check out your "live" Enchanted reports!!!

Did you notice the guilty grin on Biff's face?:lmao:

Scott! I'm so excited that you got the "all clear" from your doctor to go! You must be so excited, heck, I'm excited and I'm not even going!

Sheesh, I never thought I could use the word excited that many times!;)

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: about the "goodies" picture! And I'm thrilled that you still get to go and hopefully that nasty Hanna won't interfere with our travel plans! I hope you feel well during the trip also. See you real soon!

~Beka~

:banana: :woohoo: :yay: The trip is on!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'll have to check out your "live" Enchanted reports!!!
yep. Biff just called me saying he wants to cancel becaus eof Ike, I said no. see you over there.

Did you notice the guilty grin on Biff's face?:lmao:

Scott! I'm so excited that you got the "all clear" from your doctor to go! You must be so excited, heck, I'm excited and I'm not even going!

Sheesh, I never thought I could use the word excited that many times!;)
me too. now if Biff wold calm down it would be great.

So happy you got the all clear from the doctor Scott! I'm sure you will have a fabulous trip! :yay:
I hope so.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: about the "goodies" picture! And I'm thrilled that you still get to go and hopefully that nasty Hanna won't interfere with our travel plans! I hope you feel well during the trip also. See you real soon!

~Beka~
forget Hanna, now Ike. category 4 and the hurricane center has it going to Floirda next week . :scared1:

Hey Scott! Just checking in, as I knew you were leaving real soon!! Hope you have a wonderful trip (even if part of it is spent in a lovely resort watching palm trees bend sideways...:rolleyes1 )

Can't wait to hear all about your new adventures!!popcorn::

Hey Scott! Just checking in, as I knew you were leaving real soon!! Hope you have a wonderful trip (even if part of it is spent in a lovely resort watching palm trees bend sideways...:rolleyes1 )

SSSHHH!! We will have NO HURRICANES!:laughing:

Yeah, he looks SOOO sorry!:rolleyes: :lmao:
he was. :rotfl2:

ooh don't say that, Biff has been talking all day about postponing and canceling.

SSSHHH!! We will have NO HURRICANES!:laughing:
that is right.

I hadn't heard the latest on Ike! Nothing is for sure! We'll keep thinking good thoughts & no hurricanes for your trip!!!pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!