Schedule of 'Official' DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 Events - UPDATED 12/6/2010

I would concur. A time when a whole bunch of internet friends can meet and socialize and laugh (and eat) and become Real Life Friends. (People will stop looking at you weird because you can finally answer, 'yes, i've met them. i travel with them.')

Good point...guess that's why it's number one on my list !!!

I guess my question is ... does an 11:15 excursion departure mean that arriving at 11:13 in a flat out run from the theater is ok? Or are you expected to be early? Alternately, would I be considered unbearably rude if I came to hear the speakers and had to sneak out 10 minutes early? I can be very quiet. And I'll sit by the door.

Any insight would be apreciated.

Normally, morning excursions in Nassau meet ashore just off the ship, so you'd have to add a few minutes to get down to the level where the disembarkation is, go though security and walk off the ship. I'm sure you're paying a good amount of money for the tour and wouldn't want to miss it, so I'd go about five to ten minutes before the scheduled meet time.

Also, don't forget to take your photo ID and your room key as you will need those to get off and back on the ship.

I would concur. A time when a whole bunch of internet friends can meet and socialize and laugh (and eat) and become Real Life Friends. (People will stop looking at you weird because you can finally answer, 'yes, i've met them. i travel with them.')

I wouldn't count on that Todd!

People who know me, know I'm weird. Strangers don't matter.

Ahhhh the middle of the week returns, soon be Friday!!!

It's Becky's 30th birthday, so want to wish her a very happy birthday for today (she won't see this till later cause she's watching Hell's Kitchen USA right now).
We both took the day off, done some birthday shopping in Lush, Boots and Becx has ordered some new glasses. Back at home chilling, making sure she rests today and has a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECX!

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday, Becx! :bday: I look forward to discussing Hell's Kitchen USA with you - it's one of my favorite shows. I also watch as many Gordon Ramsay programs as we get here (except Kitchen Nightmares - too gross!). I wish we got your Hell's Kitchen, here, too, though I think I heard that Gordon doesn't host that one.

If Don is George's brother, and Don has long been my "little brother," does that make George my brother too? Step brother? Half brother? Has the mangled family tree just sprouted another branch?

:lmao:

You saying I look weird, baldy?:confused3:confused3:rolleyes1

I didn't "say" it, but I have seen you in your underwear.

If Don is George's brother, and Don has long been my "little brother," does that make George my brother too? Step brother? Half brother? Has the mangled family tree just sprouted another branch?

:lmao:

and how does Jorge fit into this tangled web?

What event is the "one" that everyone is looking forward to?

Bob Gurr!!!

wmNeil%20%26%20Bob%20%26%20Monorail.png

Happy Birthday, Becx! :bday: I look forward to discussing Hell's Kitchen USA with you - it's one of my favorite shows. I also watch as many Gordon Ramsay programs as we get here (except Kitchen Nightmares - too gross!). I wish we got your Hell's Kitchen, here, too, though I think I heard that Gordon doesn't host that one.

We're watching the US Hells Kitchen :thumbsup2 You're right he doesn't host it here anymore, I think it's not been on the last couple of years. It's all about Gordon - doesn't work without him.
Currently he's doing a contest for Britains Best Restaurant, some excellent candidates and it's nice to see him not shouting and swearing so much :rotfl:

Looking forward to meeting you!

Happy Birthday Becx:bday::cake:pixiedust::cheer2::cheer2:

60 days to the cruise!!!!!!

Looking forward most to:
1 meeting people
2 Jodi Benson
3 Podcast Taping
4 Drinking with people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter