Schedule of 'Official' DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 Events - UPDATED 12/6/2010

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Gang

We finally have our 'official' schedule of events for the DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 - yeah!!

I realize this isn't ideal for everyone but it was the best compromise we could reach with DCL.

Please keep in mind that no one HAS to attend any event listed here. We understand that these could interfere with other plans you have for this cruise. We want you all to enjoy yourselves and have the best cruise possible. We hope as many folks as possible will be able to join us for these activities but understand if you are unable to attend.

Keep in mind that all events are exclusive to those who have booked this sail date through Dreams Unlimited Travel.

Thanks
John

Monday, December 13th 2010 (Nassau Day)

8:30 AM - 11:00AM Guest Speaker Series - Walt Disney Theater
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Jodi Benson Concert and Autograph Signing - Walt Disney Theater

Tuesday, December 14th 2010 (Castaway Cay Day)

9:30AM Group Photo on Boat Beach - Castaway Cay (first tram stop after getting off ship, look for photographer on lift/crane)

Updated 12/6/2010
11:30AM – 2:30PM Private BBQ Lunch and Party at Gumbo Limbo Pavilion at Cookies One - Castaway Cay (children are welcome)

Wednesday, December 15th 2010 (Sea Day)

9:00AM -12:00 Noon DIS Unplugged Podcast - Walt Disney Theater
12:00 Noon – 1:00pm Autograph sessions with Guest Speakers from Monday - Studio Sea (I am not 100% thrilled with this one and trying to get it moved to a later time but didn't want to hold-up the release of schedule just for this)

Thanks for the update John. We are really looking forward to seeing Jodi Benson. :)

Thank you John. That took a lot of work.

Thanks John. When you know what order the guest speakers are speaking on Monday can you let us know.

Thanks for all your work. At least you can stop banging your head against the wall now.

Excellent John! Thanks.

Thanks, John! I was able to re-schedule my Nassau Day massage. Woot!

Looks like I will have something to do tomorrow at work. (arrange my schedule and update the list of events thread):cool1::cool1:

The schedule made the decision of whether or not to get off the boat at the Bahamas REALLY easy! Thanks John, this looks great....can't wait for these events!:worship:

Looks like I will have something to do tomorrow at work. (arrange my schedule and update the list of events thread):cool1::cool1:
Aren't you supposed to work at work? :rolleyes1

The schedule made the decision of whether or not to get off the boat at the Bahamas REALLY easy! Thanks John, this looks great....can't wait for these events!:worship:
No decision here. Just pick up a couple knick-knacks, and am done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter