Schedule of 'Official' DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 Events - UPDATED 12/6/2010

In a last minute attempt to drive me totally insane DCL has changed the location of our BBQ and Private Party on Castaway Cay - it is now located at Gumbo Limbo Pavilion at Cookies One.

I have updated the first page of our schedule but the schedules attached to the credentials as well as the information placed in everyone's stateroom will still reflect the old information.

Please try to get the work out to everyone you can think of - especially those traveling already.

:eek:

In a last minute attempt to drive me totally insane DCL has changed the location of our BBQ and Private Party on Castaway Cay - it is now located at Gumbo Limbo Pavilion at Cookies One.

I have updated the first page of our schedule but the schedules attached to the credentials as well as the information placed in everyone's stateroom will still reflect the old information.

Please try to get the work out to everyone you can think of - especially those traveling already.

:eek:

So noted, thanks John.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter