Schedule of 'Official' DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 Events - UPDATED 12/6/2010

Thank you this is going to make my being able to sceduale things a lot earier having this. As John my ubber planner will not be with me.
So far I have found no one to take his place on the cruise.
So being by myself with the boys will keep me very busy.
Also will children be alowed to attend the party on CC?

Thank you this is going to make my being able to sceduale things a lot earier having this. As John my ubber planner will not be with me. So far I have found no one to take his place on the cruise. So being by myself with the boys will keep me very busy.
Also will children be allowed to attend the party on CC?

Tuesday, December 14th 2010 (Castaway Cay Day)

11:30AM – 2:30PM Private BBQ Lunch and Party at Cookies 2 - Castaway Cay (children are welcome to this even though it is at Cookies 2)

You should be okay, Katherine. Cookies 2 is on the new family beach and are allowed.

Thank you this is going to make my being able to sceduale things a lot earier having this. As John my ubber planner will not be with me.
So far I have found no one to take his place on the cruise.
So being by myself with the boys will keep me very busy.
Also will children be alowed to attend the party on CC?

Yes, children are welcome and invited to attend the BBQ at Cookies 2.

Sorry should have mentioned this specifically - I will add it to the itinerary on the first page.

I worked very hard with DCL make sure all of our younger podcast listeners would be able to attend all the events.

Let me see if I can address some fo the issues raised:

We technically can't stop folks from leaving in the middle of the podcast (or any event for that matter) but we would ask that you try to wait until we have a break. Breaks are built into the schedules for the speakers as well as the podcast recording so that should accommodate anyone who has to leave. Since our time with Jodi is so short we have not built in a break for that.

Now, before you ask, I am not saying I have a 'hard' break time scheduled for these events. It will be based on when we get to a natural or logical place to break - i.e. between speakers and/or between segments on the podcast. If we hit a break time and you feel you need to leave to make your reservation please feel free to do so.

Children are definately welcome at all events. We will be hooked up to the theaters audio system so everyone should be able to hear us no matter where you are seated.

I have no idea what the microphones will and won't pick up during the recording session. I assume it will be the same as when we recorded last year and we did pick up some sounds from the audience.

Just wanted to chime in as an outsider and say that you've done a great job here, John. You've been very attentive to everyone's needs. :)

This is great, John! Thanks to you and all the team for putting together a great schedule!

:worship: Thanks John. You have done a phenomenal job working with Disney to make all these things happen. I know they were giving you some headaches here and there.
I love the timing too- everything seems well placed throughout the cruise.

Can't wait!! :banana:

Thanks John for all the work you guys did on the schedule - I know it was not easy but you made it seem that way.

Just curious, is anyone else having their posts deleted? I remember a time on these boards when people had a sense of humor and joking around was an everyday thing. What a sad place this has become. :sad2:

Just curious, is anyone else having their posts deleted? I remember a time on these boards when people had a sense of humor and joking around was an everyday thing. What a sad place this has become. :sad2:

I here ya Paul. It seems like lately it has just become a place of worship. I wish it wasn't so. :sad2:

I here ya Paul. It seems like lately it has just become a place of worship. I wish it wasn't so. :sad2:

It is sad when things change. It effects everyone, not just a few.

I am almost certain we're talking about 2 different things but Rick and I are finding that our posts just never show up!:confused3 He or I take the time to quote and respond and write things and hit post and it goes into oblivion- never to make it to the thread!:headache:

We've taken lurking more and writing less- what's the point if it doesn't make it where I want it to go?:rolleyes1

I am almost certain we're talking about 2 different things but Rick and I are finding that our posts just never show up!:confused3 He or I take the time to quote and respond and write things and hit post and it goes into oblivion- never to make it to the thread!:headache:

We've taken lurking more and writing less- what's the point if it doesn't make it where I want it to go?:rolleyes1

This sounds like a technical issue and should be reported to the Webmasters.

You can write to webmaster@wdwinfo.com or PM WebmasterKathy.

They should be able to assist.

Kevin,

My wife is a vegetarian. Do we need to make any special advance arrangements for the lunch at Cookies Too?

You are the best. That means a lot to her (and me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter