Schedule of 'Official' DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 Events - UPDATED 12/6/2010

Sounds awesome to me!!!

Reminds himself to bring a sweater for the Walt Disney Theater as it can get cold there.

Thank you John. It sounds wonderful.

I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been negotiating all of this with Disney - let alone the speakers/entertainers you arranged.

Kathy

For first-time cruisers, like me, who don't know how the landings work, will it be possible to go to Nassau after the Guest Speaker event or do you have to go at a certain time and stay in Nassau until a particular time when you're allowed to reboard?

For first-time cruisers, like me, who don't know how the landings work, will it be possible to go to Nassau after the Guest Speaker event or do you have to go at a certain time and stay in Nassau until a particular time when you're allowed to reboard?

At Nassau we will be docked at the pier so you can come and go as you please.

Keep in mind it can be a bit of a walk from the boat to the straw market so you will want to give yourself ample time if you are planning on trying to be back before Jodie's concert.

You may get on and off the ship as many times as you wish in Nassau, as long as you're back before thirty minutes prior to sailing time, which will be announced on board. You should have no problems spending the afternoon in Nassau.

Awesome work !!!! No reschedules for me either....thanks for all the hard work that went into this....you guys are the best !!!! Can't wait to meet you all.

Thanks John!

No reschedules for me either..I can still make it to Senior Frogs in Nassau!

Just a heads up - I had the wrong start time for the concert. Not a huge difference but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

It's a shame Triton's isn't open for lunch at 11:00 AM. It would have been nice to have lunch there between the seminar and the concert.

At Nassau we will be docked at the pier so you can come and go as you please.

Keep in mind it can be a bit of a walk from the boat to the straw market so you will want to give yourself ample time if you are planning on trying to be back before Jodie's concert.

You may get on and off the ship as many times as you wish in Nassau, as long as you're back before thirty minutes prior to sailing time, which will be announced on board. You should have no problems spending the afternoon in Nassau.

Thanks! It's my first big cruise and my first Disney cruise and my first Podcast Cruise and my first time to the Bahamas, so I don't want to miss a thing!!

John, For those of us who have Palo Brunch scheduled on Wednesday Morning, would we be able to come and go from the taping or will that be discouraged since it will create added noise during the taping.

John, For those of us who have Palo Brunch scheduled on Wednesday Morning, would we be able to come and go from the taping or will that be discouraged since it will create added noise during the taping.

Thanks for asking. I was wondering the same thing.

I was also wondering about this. We have Palo scheduled for 11am.

:hug: Thank you for the information. I know we all understand the logistics of coordinating the speakers and availability of space with DCL. All your hard work is truly appreciated. :flower3:

:thumbsup2 Like Paul and others, we can't wait to see Jodi Benson. Initially, we were booked to do the Atlantis tour through DCL. We may change that and run over their on our own and make it back for the concert.

Having the DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise itinerary makes it a lot easier to confirm/modify our own itinerary for the cruise too. Thanks! :wizard:

:goodvibes Jennifer

Yea! thank you.
I was hoping the jodi benson corcert would be during the day so my son could see it. I think he is going to love it!
I was also wondering about the podcast taping. Will we be able to sort of come & go during the taping. Also how quiet do we have to be during the taping (my son can get a little noisy)?
thank you again:goodvibes

I was also wondering about the podcast taping. Will we be able to sort of come & go during the taping. Also how quiet do we have to be during the taping (my son can get a little noisy)?
thank you again:goodvibes

Oo, yes. Wheels can be loud when he is tired. Will he be able to hear you guys from HC seats?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter