Same restaurants every trip???

Kirstie Harris

disneyanddoxies
Do you eat at the same restaurants on every Walt Disney World trip, or do you try new ones each time????

It seems like when we go we always end up at the same restaurants because we know we like them and since we dont get to go too often we miss those restaurants between visits. At the same time though I dont want miss out on better restaurants!!

So what do you do? What are your must do disney restaurants every trip?

Yup, we tend to gravitate to the same restaurants. I guess it's because if we're going to spend that much, we want to know we'll get a meal and experience we enjoy. However, I do try to throw in one new restaurant every trip. It doesn't always work, though-we just came back from a week at WDW-always ate at the same old places.

We might try one or two new ones on a trip. We have our usual spots, but I'm always in the thought of not wanting to risk a good meal when I know there's a great one elsewhere.

We usually stick to our tried and true, especially since I have food allergies. This trip we are doing all new to us restaurants, including counter service. Should be interesting!

Same here - we love our faves, but also try to throw in a new one. We have been lucky to get free dining a few times now, so usually pay OOP for at least one to be able to add in w/o subtracting much.

We kind of mix and match. We tend to not make advance ADRs so normally we are walking around the park and just looking to see what's available. That dictates where we eat. It sometimes depends on whether we want to hop over to another park or not. Sometimes it's somewhere we have eaten before, sometimes not.

We are in the same boat, but this year we are making a conscience decision to try at least 2 new ones. Part of our problem is we have 5 or so that are must do each trip and 2-3 other that we really like as well. So we are a few off this year (begrudgingly) to try new ones.

We are creatures of habit, but I have made a vow that we will eat at all new spots for the next trip. We will see how we do.

When I go with my nephew we have a few favs we have to hit. Kona Cafe for breakfast is a must do! As is Le Ceiller. We also always try to hit the Crystal Palace for breakfast and the California Grill for dinner. We spend a lot of time eating! But we like it! Disney has so many good places it is hard to limit ADRs.

We are in the same boat, but this year we are making a conscience decision to try at least 2 new ones. Part of our problem is we have 5 or so that are must do each trip and 2-3 other that we really like as well. So we are a few off this year (begrudgingly) to try new ones.
I am definitely going to have to make a better effort to try a new restaurant next time! Our past trip we did switch our usual O'hana out for Hoo dee doo and fell in love with it!

We usually stick to our tried and true, especially since I have food allergies. This trip we are doing all new to us restaurants, including counter service. Should be interesting!
Good luck! Hopefully you will find some new favorites!

We have done 3 trips on the dining plan and done a lot of table service, but so far Akershus lunch/dinner is the only repeat TS we have encountered.
As for QS we do repeat those because of food we like (CHH, Pecks Bill).

We have a few favourites, but we like to change it up. We do the ddp every other year, so we tend to do our favourite buffets on the ddp and try other restaurants where we can share meals off the ddp.

Akershus and Be Our Guest will be repeats for our trip in June. We didn't book during free dinning so we are limiting characters meals to just one this trip. We are also going on a shorter trip this time so we'll be skipping AK. If we were going to AK then I would budget in Tusker House.
As far as quick service we will hint the French sandwich place in Epcot and Casey's Corner in MK.

Last trip was the first time that we did daily TS meals, and we are doing many of the same ones next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter