Royal Pacific Resort Club Lounge Photos

Did you happen to take pics of the snacks and dinner offerings? If not no biggy :goodvibes

I did, but I can't find them on my computer or memory cards - it's driving me crazy :headache:because I took tons of pictures. As soon as I find them I'll post them.

Thanks so much for posting all these photos. The food looks yummy. We're staying club level in August and now I can't wait! :woohoo:
I'm travelling with my three teenage sons with big appetites - is it OK do you think if they go up for more after a first plateful? Don't want to be too greedy and possibly deprive others of their breakfasts!

when i stayed at club level, i went more than a few times for the grub.....:laughing:

there are no restrictions on what you take and how many times you frequent the food.

bottled water is issued by request now.

Wow! Thank you soooo much for posting all of these great pictures!

when i stayed at club level, i went more than a few times for the grub.....:laughing:

Yep - my DH & DS's always went back for more. They had plenty of food & when it started to get low they would put more out.

I should find out when we check in on Friday how much more is it to upgrade to club. Does You First help with the price?

I should find out when we check in on Friday how much more is it to upgrade to club. Does You First help with the price?

It never hurts to ask how much an upgrade runs at check in. Can you price out club level online? I know for my dates later in the month they seem to be sold out of club rooms.

Now I wonder if there is a way to upgrade to a larger room on club level or are standard rooms all that is to be had?

It never hurts to ask how much an upgrade runs at check in. Can you price out club level online? I know for my dates later in the month they seem to be sold out of club rooms.

Now I wonder if there is a way to upgrade to a larger room on club level or are standard rooms all that is to be had?

I just checked and there is rooms, I'm just looking for some type of upgrade at check in with You First Blue, even if its a little more $$$$.:thumbsup2 This visit will also give me Gold status after this with there rapid Gold upgrade they are offering. From there website:

Already a YouFirst member with Member- or Blue-level status? Stay with us on a weekday between now and August 30, 2009 and you'll ALSO be fast-tracked to Gold membership status! For reservations, click on a destination below or call 866-563-9792 and mention the “Taking Care of Business” promotion.

They offered an upgrade to my parents who had not booked club level - the cost was $100 per night.

I just found this thread.

Pink Flamingo..... Thank you for posting the pics. I had posted a little while ago asking aboout RPR club level. This has answered many of my questions. :thumbsup2
Everything looks really good.
:woohoo:

Well - I finally found more of my club lounge photos - better late than never!!!

RoyalPacificClubLounge8.jpg

Yay awesome!!

Have you run across anymore dinner pictures? No hurry, just wondering :-)

Awesome!! Thanks for the pics.

I have the same questions as you Laurabearz. I'm hoping that you get more info about the "standard rooms only? on Club level".

We won't be there until Nov. So, looking forward to your info!

Thanks! E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter