Royal Pacific Resort Club Lounge Photos

Pink Flamingo

<font color=FF66FF>Think Pink!!!<br><font color=CC
OK - here's my first attempt at posting photos. Hopefully I'll get this right.

If anyone else has some good photos, please add them to this thread. Some of mine didn't turn out all that great.

Breakfast - pasteries & croissants

ClubLoungeFood7.jpg
[/IMG]

Breakfast - bagels & assorted slices of bread (in the basket you can't see in), butter, cream cheese, & jellies
ClubLoungeFood.jpg

Breakfast - fresh fruit, assorted cereals (sorry for the blurry pic, but it's the only one I have of this - must have still been half asleep when I took it)
ClubLoungeFood5.jpg

YAY!!! You figured it out!! Once you get the hang of it, it's not so hard. :thumbsup2

Great Photos! That looks like quite the spread for breakfast offerings! I am excited!!

YAY!!! You figured it out!! Once you get the hang of it, it's not so hard. :thumbsup2

Yeah - I'm so proud of myself :cutie:.

Breakfast was great. I don't think I got any pics (or if I did, I haven't stumbled across them yet) of the hot cinnamon rolls or the oatmeal, but they had that as well. They also had an assortment of mini muffins most mornings.

I'll post some pics from the snacks/sweet treats/evening offerings when I have some more time.

Yeah - I'm so proud of myself :cutie:.

Breakfast was great. I don't think I got any pics (or if I did, I haven't stumbled across them yet) of the hot cinnamon rolls or the oatmeal, but they had that as well. They also had an assortment of mini muffins most mornings.

I'll post some pics from the snacks/sweet treats/evening offerings when I have some more time.

Wow I really am amazed at just how much they have for breakfast! :banana: That's one meal a day we dont have to worry about! :woohoo:

Thanks for the photos. It looks like they provide a nice breakfast offering in the lounge.

great photos. we arrive for a seven night club stay aug 1st.
each evening is the food the same or do they mix it up. are they on a schedule like at the hard rock ie monday italian night tuesday mexican etc
just wondering what to expect each evening.
thanks

each evening is the food the same or do they mix it up. are they on a schedule like at the hard rock ie monday italian night tuesday mexican etc

Each evening the food is different. Not really themed (ie Italian, Mexican, etc), but the main dishes were different each night. Things that I can remember that we had were chicken dishes, a pork tenderloin dish, a thin sliced beef dish, & a pasta (tortellini) dish.

They had veggies & dip, cheese & crackers, & tortilla chips & salsa every night. They also had some sort of past & veggie dish each night. For the kids there were alway peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. Of course DS is allergic to peanuts, so he lived off the cheese & crackers.

Wow I really am amazed at just how much they have for breakfast! :banana: That's one meal a day we dont have to worry about! :woohoo:

No - you won't have to worry about breakfast at all. They had quite the spread each day.

omg DROOL!!!!

Do you recall what time they put the dinner and sweets out?

Thanks!

Do you recall what time they put the dinner and sweets out?

Yep - here are the times:

Lounge Hours - 6:30 am - 10 pm

Continental Breakfast - 7-10:30 am
Afternoon Snacks - 12:00-4:30 pm
Evening Relaxation (Dinner) - 5-7 pm
Something Sweet - 8-9:30 pm

They had sodas, coffee, hot tea, and water out all day. For bottles water we just had to ask.

Yep - here are the times:

Lounge Hours - 6:30 am - 10 pm

Continental Breakfast - 7-10:30 am
Afternoon Snacks - 12:00-4:30 pm
Evening Relaxation (Dinner) - 5-7 pm
Something Sweet - 8-9:30 pm

They had sodas, coffee, hot tea, and water out all day. For bottles water we just had to ask.

Awesome Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

Did you happen to take pics of the snacks and dinner offerings? If not no biggy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter