Royal Pacific Resort Club Lounge Photos

We are visiting the RPH club level this upcoming Mardi Gras.. thanks to your photos, I know we will not have to worry about food!!!!

Thanks so much for this!

We are visiting the RPH club level this upcoming Mardi Gras.. thanks to your photos, I know we will not have to worry about food!!!!
For sure!

It was so nice not to have to pack an extra suite case full of snacks for my pre-teen & teen sons. They were in heaven with all the club lounge food & drink offerings. We went the entire week without one of them saying "I'm hungry, can we get a snack?"!!!

Sure wish I was heading back as soon as you!

Yes, we are VERY EXCITED... now if only they could get R3 up and running right!

Thanks so much for this!

Yes, we are VERY EXCITED... now if only they could get R3 up and running right!

Have a great time. You should enjoy RPR CL. We did! The staff was really nice and the resort is beautiful.

CL is really going to add to the relaxation factor for us birthday girls. Thanks for posting this info everything looks great!:thumbsup2

Just returned from our June 2010 trip & the club level food offerings were pretty much the same, so I thought I would bump this thread up for those interested.

we are heading out in two weeks. in march the club times had changed to evening drinks and food 430-630 is that still in place or has it gone back to 5-7

we are heading out in two weeks. in march the club times had changed to evening drinks and food 430-630 is that still in place or has it gone back to 5-7
It was 4:30-6:30 when we were there last week.

Bumping to see if anyone has any recent pics or info on the offerings lately. :thumbsup2

Glad I found this, I was wondering what to expect. We're planning to stay RPR CL on our 1st trip this Spring. Thanks for all the pics!

Don't need pictures but what were the offerings for the "dinner time"

I have a club menu from the royal pacific. This is the evening offerings, it rotates the 5 nights through so Monday is not day 1!

Day 1: Asian
Napa cabbage salad
Fried shrimp crackers with dipping sauces
Chicken teriyaki stir fry
Fruit and cheese platter
Vegetable crudités with ranch and blue cheese dressing
Assorted mini pasteries, cookies and brownies

Day 2: Mexican
Black bean and corn salad
Corn tortilla chips with salsa
Beef and corn tortilla pie
Fruit and cheese platter

Day 3 European
Hearts of romaine salad
Grape tomato and fresh mozzarella caprese salad
Corn tortilla chips and salsa
Chicken Madeira
Fruit and cheese platter

Day 4:
Italian
Antipasto chopped salad with salami, cappicola and provolone
Parmesan focaccia
Baked rigatoni
Fruit and cheese platter

Day 5: Caribbean
Tropical fruit salad
Corn tortilla chips and salsa
Seafood paella
Fruit and cheese platter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter