Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RC3

Bowbiejuke here, and still planning on visiting

My dates are currently 25th of Jan thru 31st. I actually plan on coming in on the 24th in the late afternoon and am not checking out until the Feb 1st. I do not need it on those two days but can work with someone and expect to get it on the 24th if nobody claims that week.

Bowbiejuke you can change the my dates from the 24th thru the first if you like.

Great, I've changed your dates. As soon as you send me a PM with your information, I'll marked you as confirmed.

Thanks!

Where should I deliver the stroller when I'm finished with it? I can take it to POP for Ktmemommy, or should I just plan to leave it at AS movies since that is the home resort?

Actually, I have had someone inquire about Nov. 9-15 today. So we might have a face to face swap for you. :cool1: I'll PM them and let them know that you are leaving soon (LUCKY DOG) and if they are wanting to join, we need to get you the info ASAP...like in the next day or two.

Promise, I won't let you hanging...lol...hopefully we can keep it out of storage.:)

This question is for all of you that have already returned. What kind of condition are the strollers themselves in? I'm just really curious how everything is going with them.

I'm very interested in joining the swap from Feb 1-Feb 7, 2009. What is the procedure for joining now that the swaps have been restructured?

Thanks,

Leigh

I am VERY intrested in the dates: Jan 20-27, 2009. Please let me know what I should do next.

I used RC2 the end of September and it was in perfect condition. Swappers have been awesome at keeping the strollers clean and with their care.

If you would like to know the condition of a certain stroller...an option you could do is PM someone from within your swap. They could give you a better idea.

HTH

I'm very interested in joining the swap from Feb 1-Feb 7, 2009. What is the procedure for joining now that the swaps have been restructured?

Thanks,

Leigh

Hi Leigh!

We have room in Swap#1, I'm sending you a PM.

We had RC 2 Oct. 18-25 and when we got it there was no mommy hook to be found. I think we took everything out and we never found it. I did take the seats-the velcroed on outer parts-off and washed them, so maybe if you have easy access to a washing maching like we did, it would keep it cleaner and fresher! That is a very good tip to ask for a big black bag when you ask for the stroller. I know the swapper after us had a hard time getting it because they didn't realize it was in a bag and not loose. :)

Thanks for the update on RC 2. Good idea on washing the seats...sounds simple enough.

I hope you had a great vacation!

Good Morning :)

Anyone need a stroller for their upcoming trip...great dates still available!

One last thing before I head to work...YUCK!

If you are a swapper and I haven't recieved your information. Please please PM it to me incase something happens while you are WDW. This way, I'll have a way to contact you to give you the heads up.

Thanks everyone for all your help, suggestions, and for keeping the swap on the first page while I'm not here.

Have a GREAT day!

When I had the stoller for the #3 swap Oct 9-16th I washed the blue covers as something was spilt on them and I had to take the basket of and wash it as it also looked liked something was spilt in the basket. I cleaned it up the best I could. The fan was taped together and it didn't work. We just left it in the pouch on the stroller and didn't use it.

We used the bag to send it over to the All Stars Movies by bell services for the next person to use. The stroller fit fine in the bag and it was easy to transfer that way with everything in the bag.

Thanks for the update poohbear. So sorry you recieved the stroller in such bad shape. A BIG THANK YOU for taking care of the problem, taking time out of your vacation to wash the it is greatly appreciated by all of us.:)

Swappers:
Please remember to clean the stroller before passing it to the next person. You never know if the next swapper is putting an older child in the stroller or a itty bitty baby....and putting our babies/children in dirty strollers is GROSS. If you don't want to take it apart and take it to the laundromat...please take a warm soapy wash cloth and wipe the stroller down. Just a few extra minutes can mean a lot to the next person on the swap.

Thanks again for letting me know how the stroller is doing.

Hi there. I do have Royal Carriage Swap #2, #3 and #4 for the dates of March 17-28, 2008. However, we are arriving early on March 14. If the dates are open I would like to get them early. If not, no biggy.
User name is msreneau
I am staying off-site at Hampton Lakes, so no reservation number. all times I have already paid for all 3 swaps. Thank you for taking over the swap, I was beginning to think I got screwed out of a stroller!!
I have made arrangements to meet tish_pa to do the swap on the 14th, but the other two have not responded. Coutier is right before me on one swap and I sent a pm with no response. Also, there is no one before me on #4 for about 6 weeks!! Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Fantastic. I've got you down on all three swaps for the 14th.:)

I'm hoping within the end of the week, I'll have more swappers respond to the PMs I sent out. I'm curious how many of them found other swaps since this one was not monitored for a while.

Let's hope we can get the swaps filled up and all the previous swappers (before the big take over...lol) are still in the swap.

Keep your fingers crossed and the dates are all yours.

Yes, thank you so much for taking this swap over. I know that it's a lot of work. I'm staying offsite at the Marriott Horizons so I will have a washer and dryer and be able to clean it.

If you have returned the PM I sent you, you are confirmed so I know you still want to be in the swap AND have all of your contact information.

If you notice that there isn't a red CONFIRMED beside your name, it because I don't know if you still want to be in the swap OR I haven't gotten your contact information.

As much as a pain as it seems, I really need everyone's contact information incase a stroller is lost or plans have changed that you made with a swapper.

If you haven't yet, could you please take a moment to PM me your information.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter