Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The carrying case is actually a HUGE duffle bag with a handle for easier carrying.

Is there a picture we can post of a stroller packed up in one of these bags.

Does anyone have one that used it, or the next person can you take a pic for us.

I think people just assume the strollers are going to be as is and not in their carrying cases. I remember reading about difficulty finding them before for this same reason.

Thanks for keeping this going. We are arriving a day later too. Our dates are now April 9 - 18th. I will PM you all my information.

HOME RESORT IS ALL STAR MUSIC

rc2.jpg

ROYAL CARRIAGE #2

DATES TAKEN

October 2008
26-11/1 Ceecae

November 2008
1st Ceecae
2 OPEN
3-13 Kim929 (POR)confirmed
14-22 mom poppins confirmed
22-29pm Marshallandcartersmo (off)
30-Dec 3 ilike2decor8

December 2008
1-3 ilike2decor8
4-11 Heididun
12-17 Jackie101 (AS-Mov)
18-25 Jle838
26-Jan 1 Fraser

January 2009
1st Fraser (POP)
2-4 OPEN
5-15 swmetz (OKV)
18-25 skmommy
26-31 hroyale (BCV)

Febuary 2009
1-12 OPEN
13-21 ChurchPilot (Pop)confirmed
21-28 OPEN

March 2009
1-5 OPEN
6-15 Tisha PA confirmed
17-27 msreneau
30-31 OPEN

April 2009 and Beyond
OPEN

Jackie Dec 11 -Dec 17 at all star music just sent you a pm

Everything else was ok with it. Good news, though, my husband actually found the mommy hook as when we were packing the stroller up. My thinking is that maybe it fell off and someone put it into the bag on back of the stroller.

Everything else was ok with it. Good news, though, my husband actually found the mommy hook as when we were packing the stroller up. My thinking is that maybe it fell off and someone put it into the bag on back of the stroller.

Thanks for the update. I don't know about you but the Mommy hook really came in handy. I'm glad all is well with the stroller and the hook wasn't lost.

Have a safe trip!

Is there a picture we can post of a stroller packed up in one of these bags.

Does anyone have one that used it, or the next person can you take a pic for us.

I think people just assume the strollers are going to be as is and not in their carrying cases. I remember reading about difficulty finding them before for this same reason.

I'll try to search the net tonight and see if I can find a picture of one of the strollers packed up. If not, maybe someone will volunteer to take one for us.
Great suggestion!

Thanks for getting things updated! We are still on for January 18-25. I will PM you with the info you requested.
Heidi

Great! I'll be looking for it.

HI-ho Hi-ho, it's off to work I go. What's the chances of this thread staying on the first page while I'm there?

Anyone wanna give it a friendly bump today?

Hi, I posted in the old thread that I would like the stroller for our next trip (October 3-10, 09). I know it's crazy early, but I already had trouble finding a fridge. :eek: If you need me to PM my info again, let me know!
And yes, the strollers are in a huge black duffel bag, I had posted that we had trouble finding it in September. It was one of three things in the luggage room, but we didn't know what we were supposed to be looking for and the man from luggage services looked in ten different places before he went back to the luggage room & checked in the bags! There it was. :rolleyes:

would love to see the carrying bag as well and would love to know.......HOW hard is it to FOLD and get this particular stroller on off busses monorail etc, I will be ALONE this trip with my tiny DD.

I am picking up RC#2 on Nov 1. If no one has posted a picture of one of the strollers in the bag by then, I'll take one and post it. Thanks to everyone for keeping these swaps running!

RC3

Bowbiejuke here, and still planning on visiting

My dates are currently 25th of Jan thru 31st. I actually plan on coming in on the 24th in the late afternoon and am not checking out until the Feb 1st. I do not need it on those two days but can work with someone and expect to get it on the 24th if nobody claims that week.

Bowbiejuke you can change the my dates from the 24th thru the first if you like.

would love to see the carrying bag as well and would love to know.......HOW hard is it to FOLD and get this particular stroller on off busses monorail etc, I will be ALONE this trip with my tiny DD.

I was there in Sept. alone with my 7 yo. Folding it was super easy. There's a lil button on the handle that you push and it folds up, and then you flip a lil level thing on the side and it locks it into the fold position.

Again, While I was there, the bus drivers were excellent! A few left us load it using the back door which is wider. I chose to be either the very first one on or the last one on the bus. That way I didn't have to lug it though all the ppl who were on the bus. Being the last one on the bus was great because 85% of the drivers left us sit the stroller beside them because we were going to be the first ones off the bus when we hit our destination.

On the monorail...we didn't even fold it up (it was early morning and not packed) just strolled it on the monorail. Someone else might be better at answering about the monorail during busy hours.

Over all, I didn't have any problems at the parks, buses, or on the monorail. I'm 5'4" and didn't have a problem at all with the stroller.

HTH

I am picking up RC#2 on Nov 1. If no one has posted a picture of one of the strollers in the bag by then, I'll take one and post it. Thanks to everyone for keeping these swaps running!

Awesome! Thanks for doing this.:thumbsup2

Hi, I posted in the old thread that I would like the stroller for our next trip (October 3-10, 09). I know it's crazy early, but I already had trouble finding a fridge. :eek: If you need me to PM my info again, let me know!
And yes, the strollers are in a huge black duffel bag, I had posted that we had trouble finding it in September. It was one of three things in the luggage room, but we didn't know what we were supposed to be looking for and the man from luggage services looked in ten different places before he went back to the luggage room & checked in the bags! There it was. :rolleyes:

I'll start a list tonight of late next year swaps. As soon as I do, I'll send you a PM with everything I need to know...lol...trying to get everything in a hard copy for sanity reasons...:lmao: But you are definitely on the list for second half of 2009. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter