• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My head is spinning :rotfl:

Maddi, you never cease to amaze me. Honestly, I can't keep any of it straight. I plan to check the list in Post 1 in a couple of weeks, and however it shows, that's who I'll PM. Until then, it's anybody's game.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

HAHAHA

Just be sure to watch for the new thread as I will be trying to get it up and running soon. Definitely before I leave for WDW on 9/15. I'll post a link to the new one in the last post before I close this one so it will easier to find and ask AKAMM to put the new one in the sticky for easier finding.

hahaha actually the new thread might even be by the end of the weekend but I am hoping for 9/13/09 as I can then leave off the closed swaps.

page 245...4 pages until we get our new thread AND a place in the longest running thread category!:lmao:

hahaha actually the new thread might even be by the end of the weekend but I am hoping for 9/13/09 as I can then leave off the closed swaps.

page 245...4 pages until we get our new thread AND a place in the longest running thread category!:lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So was online check in smooth? I can do that in a few days :dance3: and wasnt sure if it would be the best move with two rooms or if we should go ahead to avoid the lines

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So was online check in smooth? I can do that in a few days :dance3: and wasnt sure if it would be the best move with two rooms or if we should go ahead to avoid the lines

It was simple and painless. Just printed off our confirmation and it's in my fold. Took less than 5 minutes!

How do u check in online???

when you go to the WDW website...in to top right hand corner it says "my Vacation" click on it. Sign in for it to pull your information. About 3/4 the way down the page it will say "online check-in". Just fill out the two pages and you're all done.

When you get to your resort, go to the ONLINE CHECK-IN line and they will hand you your keys and fold...poof you are done. No standing in lines forever.:banana:

What she said...:lmao:

Thank u. Tomorrow I will check me and my sis in so maybe we can make our ressie at the Ohana.
My sis had already accepted the change on her flight. We didn't know we could do anything about it but thanks to u guys we know better for the next time.

I want to thank everyone for all of the help u have given my family and I. I know my vacation is going to be that much better because of it.

We leave in a week and airline has screwed up our dinner ressies. They moved back the departure time 1 hour which means my DS won't land until 4pm. Our ressies are for 5:15 at Ohana and of course the have nothing later. Any suggestion on a backup resturant????

ok, I have really been thinking about this. I hate to see anyone lose Ohana!

Here's a plan....

If their plane is touching down at 4pm, they should be to their resort by 5pm. With online check-in, they could possibly have their keys by 5:15. Tell you DSis to not even go to her room, just head to straight to the Poly via taxi (about $15.00) as the bus takes alot long and would mean she has to go to MK or HS to get to Poly.

In the mean time, you head to Poly and check in for your 5:15 ressie. Once you check-in, tell the CM that part of your party was detained at MCO but will be joining you shortly as they have just arrived at POP. Ohana has been running about 30 minutes behind for their ressies (from what I have been reading) so she could make it to the ressie. Even if she doesn't get there when your name is called, you could ask the CM if you could switch places with a family after you since DSis is on her way. With part of the family on the ressie there, they might do it.

It's worth a shot, it's not like the entire party was late for the ressie...only part of it was. Heck if it was me and the CM said no to switching, I would go ahead and take the ressie and get our drinks while I waited for DSis to join you. That is one good thing about a buffet...you can take as long as you need. :)

Thank u Maddi. I sent ur suggestion off to my DSis. I am also going to make Ressie for Kona as a back up

Hi Maddi,

When you have the entire RC fleet at your hotel, may I make a request?

Please take some photos of one stroller all folded up and in it's bag (actually, are there even any bags left? -ignore if not).

I'm just trying to get a photo to take with me to show LS if I can't find the strollers when I get there. I can grab the picture of the stroller fully extended from a previous post, but I haven't seen anything that shows what it looks like when LS has it.

Another thought, for posterity, maybe you should line them all up and take a group photo :lmao:

Thanks and have a great time!!!

Laural

Thank u Maddi. I sent ur suggestion off to my DSis. I am also going to make Ressie for Kona as a back up

You're welcome. I so hope you get to do Ohana.

Another thing you can do...once you check-in, ask if anything became available while you were traveling. They have minute to minute access to the dining system. Sometimes guest get up in the morning and their plans have changed and they cancel before they head to the parks.

Also, explain the situation to the CM. That you were simply dying to try Ohana but since your DSis flight wa delayed, you don't know if they will make it on time and they might be able to work some magic for you.

Trust me, last year I couldn't get into Chef Mickey's for breakfast on our final day for the life of me. That morning I went down and inquired for the hundredth time and they had one available. I don't know who was more excited...DD, me, or the CM as I had been bugging her several times a day while we were there.:rotfl:

Never give up, it only takes 5 minutes each time you walk through the lobby to stop and ask about a favorite restaurant. :)

Hi Maddi,

When you have the entire RC fleet at your hotel, may I make a request?

Please take some photos of one stroller all folded up and in it's bag (actually, are there even any bags left? -ignore if not).

I'm just trying to get a photo to take with me to show LS if I can't find the strollers when I get there. I can grab the picture of the stroller fully extended from a previous post, but I haven't seen anything that shows what it looks like when LS has it.

Another thought, for posterity, maybe you should line them all up and take a group photo :lmao:

Thanks and have a great time!!!

Laural

I sure can get a photo of that! Actually, I think all the bags, fans, mommy hooks (which I do need to get one--I LOVE them) and front bars are all missing. But hey--knocking on wood--we only lost one stroller since the beginning of time (10/08) so I think that is a pretty good running of the swap so far.

Pictures it is! :)

We did on line check in 6 days before we left for all our rooms(3). We ended up the only ones in the on-line check in line when we arrived at CSR. It would have been great and only taken 2 minutes to get our folders and kTTW cards.
It was just uinfortunate that they had all 3 rooms in different parts of the resort. They missed our Grand gathering #. It took them nearly 45 minutes to find three rooms together. In the end it all worked out but on line check in did not work out for us:sad2:

We did on line check in 6 days before we left for all our rooms(3). We ended up the only ones in the on-line check in line when we arrived at CSR. It would have been great and only taken 2 minutes to get our folders and kTTW cards.
It was just uinfortunate that they had all 3 rooms in different parts of the resort. They missed our Grand gathering #. It took them nearly 45 minutes to find three rooms together. In the end it all worked out but on line check in did not work out for us:sad2:

see that is what i am worried about, with the two rooms and wanting to have rooms that connect, i am worried we get separated. I might do it anyway and just hope they see my note on the ressie, the fax i am sending in and so on :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Another thought, for posterity, maybe you should line them all up and take a group photo

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Too funny!!!

Maddi - Thanks for the advise. I will keep on asking them. In the end it will be fine cause I will be in Disney with my family. :)

lfwhipp - I did the on-line check in for both our rooms. They both had the note about connecting rooms. Hopefully they have them connecting to each other :P

Well that would bite! At least it all worked out.

I've gotten our requests on the ressie, I've called Pop to make sure it was in their system, am faxing then Monday and the again on Saturday. Don't you love OCD? No actually, I can see us ending up on the fourth floor in the back on the far side...lol. So I'm requesting 60's courtside ground floor. If Dh feels the need to rest, I'd rather be close than on the back 40 acres. Shoot, I might be pushing him in the stroller if he is feeling bad. Wouldn't that be a sight!:rotfl:

Well that would bite! At least it all worked out.

I've gotten our requests on the ressie, I've called Pop to make sure it was in their system, am faxing then Monday and the again on Saturday. Don't you love OCD? No actually, I can see us ending up on the fourth floor in the back on the far side...lol. So I'm requesting 60's courtside ground floor. If Dh feels the need to rest, I'd rather be close than on the back 40 acres. Shoot, I might be pushing him in the stroller if he is feeling bad. Wouldn't that be a sight!:rotfl:

Please let me know you are pushing him so i can see it :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

and you are not alone on the OCD, i have my faxes ready to go in a few days, have called a few times to make sure its ont he ressie and i will call again, lol. have to make sure we are connected and close to parking for my mom ( and my back at the end of the day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter