Room only discount code club

Sorry, I missed the fact that you're looking at 2012.

I can't plan that far in advance - my brain would explode from anticipation. :rotfl:
Haha! It's ok. Unfortunately, It would be hard to book any DVC resort at this point if you are going this October.

Subscribing... fingers crossed for room only! $550 a night for Poly is January is hard to swallow!!!

I'm hopping on board here. I did take advantage of the FD this am. But, my 1st night is a blacked out night. Hoping for at least a small room only to take that price down a bit. :surfweb:

Subscribing... fingers crossed for room only! $550 a night for Poly is January is hard to swallow!!!

I'm with you. I've got a Poly theme park view for Sept 2012, and I just don't know if I can justify it, even if FD is extended. I've got POR booked as a backup, but am starting to look offsite, too. Bonnet Creek and Windsor Palms are looking attractive.... But I'd hate to miss out on the all-Disney experience. Needing a little magic my way... :goodvibes

I'm with you. I've got a Poly theme park view for Sept 2012, and I just don't know if I can justify it, even if FD is extended. I've got POR booked as a backup, but am starting to look offsite, too. Bonnet Creek and Windsor Palms are looking attractive.... But I'd hate to miss out on the all-Disney experience. Needing a little magic my way... :goodvibes

The garden view rooms offer some nice views for a less expensive poly stay.

There hasn't been any room only discounts in months! Come on room only discounts!!!

I talked to a cm this morning to try to book a room only ressie with FL resident discount, she said the FL res. discounts weren't out yet (I knew that already but it didn't hurt to ask) she said maybe in a couple of weeks they would be available.. so I'm still waiting.................:hourglass

The garden view rooms offer some nice views for a less expensive poly stay.

I agree with this! The Poly castle view is magical if you plan on being in your room a lot to appreciate the view, but I think the Poly's standard (garden) views are the best in WDW. You have a good shot at seeing the lagoon/CR/GF with a garden view in some longhouses. Definitely a good way to save $. :thumbsup2

laura428, how did you book a backup room? I was told yesterday that my 2nd ressie would auto erase during the nite when Disney's pc updates & see same names, same dates on 2 ressies?

I talked to a cm this morning to try to book a room only ressie with FL resident discount, she said the FL res. discounts weren't out yet (I knew that already but it didn't hurt to ask) she said maybe in a couple of weeks they would be available.. so I'm still waiting.................:hourglass

Oh my fingers are crossed!!!! I'm right here waiting with ya on the FL resident discounts!!!! ;)

How likely is it that we could see the GP room-only discount come out before the rumored dates of Aug 13/16th? In 2009 and 2010, the GP discount came out the day before and five days after the AP discount, so just wondering why current speculation is for mid-August. Thoughts?

laura428, how did you book a backup room? I was told yesterday that my 2nd ressie would auto erase during the nite when Disney's pc updates & see same names, same dates on 2 ressies?

I think I've done it in the past with different lead names. Mine for one and dh for other I think? I'm pretty sure I have.

Also I just can't imagine them auto erasing a reservation that has a $200 deposit on it without calling you first? Maybe they would though?

Any hope for a room only discount 9/29- 10/8 or has that ship sailed?

One of our rooms got in on free dinin way back when it came out last year for this year and 9/29 was last day.

Then we added another room and couldn't get FD since it had ended. Didn't want to deal with starting at 10/2 etc.

Just looking for a room only for that time period to come out. If it does but only covers partial dates they will just take the discount for the nights it's included right? It's not like FD where your check in date has to be one of the days right?

Tia!

Any hope for a room only discount 9/29- 10/8 or has that ship sailed?

One of our rooms got in on free dinin way back when it came out last year for this year and 9/29 was last day.

Then we added another room and couldn't get FD since it had ended. Didn't want to deal with starting at 10/2 etc.

Just looking for a room only for that time period to come out. If it does but only covers partial dates they will just take the discount for the nights it's included right? It's not like FD where your check in date has to be one of the days right?

Tia!

There's a GP discount out there now for 8/14-10/1 - it's on the Disney website under "special offers". And yes, you would get the discount for your first three nights - 9/29-10/1 - doesn't have to cover your check in day (although it actually does ;)). The current AP discount would cover your dates 10/3-10/8, so if it comes out as a GP discount, you'll be good for those dates. For some reason, 10/2 is not covered under any of the current discounts, but maybe it will be for the room-only GP discount :confused3

I think the reasoning of the Aug 13th date is that the current GP room only discounts expire that day so Disney will replace it with another discount. KMFX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter