• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room only discount code club

We were finally able to get a discount. :banana:

I originally had a reservation with a AAA discount. When the Fall discount came out there was no availability for my dates (Nov 11-Nov 15) It occured to me today to try using Nov 12- Nov 15 and there was a discount available and for the type of room I wanted as well. So now we have 2 reservations. 1 night with a AAA discount and 3 nights with a Fall discount.

Yes we will have to check out and check back in but I saved $400. :cool1:

Everyone just keep checking if it's not available for your resort or room. I did for my mom in a family suite and it became available last night!!! We were so excited. I would have taken the discount but we decided to do free dining instead cause it saves us more money.

Everyone just keep checking if it's not available for your resort or room. I did for my mom in a family suite and it became available last night!!! We were so excited. I would have taken the discount but we decided to do free dining instead cause it saves us more money.

This makes me feel better. :hug: I just got off the phone with a CM. I was trying to upgrade to a better view room because DH saw it on the website. CM was insistant that this was not available anymore. :headache:

This makes me feel better. :hug: I just got off the phone with a CM. I was trying to upgrade to a better view room because DH saw it on the website. CM was insistant that this was not available anymore. :headache:

Book it on line and then call to cancel your old reservation. You can add any special requests on your new reservation you may have too.

I'm hoping for a room only for May. We prefer deluxe resorts as well as the deluxe meal plan, so free dining really doesn't help us much. We would still need to pay the difference on either our meals or an upgraded plan and I've read that free dining is really not a worth-while discount for deluxe resorts.

I wanted to upgrade to a 1bwdroom at DDR from pofq, but 30% off spent cut it. Sticking with my mod and keeping the extra money in my pocket. I have heard good things about fq, so I think we will like it.

We're doing the same thing, we'll be at POFQ with a AAA discount, though, since the discount equaled the GP discount and there was no availability at POR.

I'm hoping for a room only for May. We prefer deluxe resorts as well as the deluxe meal plan, so free dining really doesn't help us much. We would still need to pay the difference on either our meals or an upgraded plan and I've read that free dining is really not a worth-while discount for deluxe resorts.

Me too! I need 2 rooms at the poly for the grandparents so no code for us is a no go. I am looking for May also.

HA! I just called to see if any pins were added to my name and to see if there were any room only codes. Of course I was told no pins for me which I figured:confused3. Then I was told there would be no room only codes because they were really busy! Can you believe that?? Guess I won't be upgrading then.

Hey everyone -

I’m also waiting for a RO discount for August for our one night stay before our Disney cruise. We would need to stay overnight on a Friday, but I’ve noticed that the discounts that have come out so far are only valid for Sun-Thurs stays. I even received the 10% Game-On PIN but it only covered Sun-Thurs. Does that mean I shouldn’t count on getting some sort of discount for our Friday night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter