• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rivers of Light --- Almost Ready for Prime Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!! And I am dreaming right along with you. I planned my trip for Feb 27-March 10 KNOWING it was a safe time to be able to
see ROL completed by....ummm ... I will likely not be back to the World for several years so will be very sad!
A. Sports Feb 27/28
POFQ Mar. 1-3
Poly March 4-10

The people working on ROL are just as frustrated as we are. This has become a management issue. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

Are there any rumors about a RoL dining package? We plan to see the show the night of 2/26 (if it's going) and I've yet to try Tiffins, Tusker House or Yak & Yeti for dinner. I was hoping to pair one of those restaurants with a show package if they are going to have them.

Are there any rumors about a RoL dining package? We plan to see the show the night of 2/26 (if it's going) and I've yet to try Tiffins, Tusker House or Yak & Yeti for dinner. I was hoping to pair one of those restaurants with a show package if they are going to have them.

When we did the dining package for the Jungle Book, we found the Tiffins dining package to be the "better value" over our Tusker House dining package. We also found it to be the most enjoyable restaurant of our trip, and I would even speak "sacrilege" to put it on par with Victoria and Alberts for proper cuisine preparation. (We were there 1st week June2016.) We also LOVED Nomad lounge next door, and I would be quite content to lounge there while the family toured the park.

If one enjoys signature dining experiences, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tiffins. That said, I appreciate that not everyone has a budget for signature, and not everyone desires a sig. restaurant for their family meal. These days, Tiffins takes the Disney Dining Plan and Tables in Wonderland card, if you decide to go and the RoL has not yet debuted.

Have a wonderful time at the parks during your visit, wherever you may dine!

When we did the dining package for the Jungle Book, we found the Tiffins dining package to be the "better value" over our Tusker House dining package. We also found it to be the most enjoyable restaurant of our trip, and I would even speak "sacrilege" to put it on par with Victoria and Alberts for proper cuisine preparation. (We were there 1st week June2016.) We also LOVED Nomad lounge next door, and I would be quite content to lounge there while the family toured the park.

If one enjoys signature dining experiences, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tiffins. That said, I appreciate that not everyone has a budget for signature, and not everyone desires a sig. restaurant for their family meal. These days, Tiffins takes the Disney Dining Plan and Tables in Wonderland card, if you decide to go and the RoL has not yet debuted.

Have a wonderful time at the parks during your visit, wherever you may dine!

I think Tiffins might be a bit more than I'm willing to spend for a meal, although I have heard fantastic things about the Nomad Lounge. I think we are definitely going to try a few drinks and an app or two there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter