Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets Oct DISmeet Trip. 5/6-Ch 14 Closing Thoughts

I wanted to share a great picture of a fun night we had with Marv and his family! :goodvibes:flower3::goodvibes

8eba0125.jpg

Children, Children....Can we all just get along?!??? :flower3: Play nice...
But this is HOW some of us get along....... :rotfl:
Thanks Ladies! It's nice to be loved! (or at least FEEL loved......) :flower3:
been out of the loop for a few days, but here now.:thumbsup2
:welcome: Dan!!!! It is great you made it over! At least we get the occasional chatter back and forth in other ways in between the busy schedules! So how did Valentine's Dinner go? :confused3 And when do we get to see this year's rendition of "scar-head?" :laughing:
Would you believe when I saw post number #1 ( and I did clcik over in between 1 & 2) I actually started counting to 40 while refreshing. :tiptoe:
That's exactly what I was doing :lmao:........but I think my counter was running a little fast!!! :confused:
Okay Marv, DON'T read this post then... since you don't like people to talk about your charitable activities

(AND, I didn't blow any other secrets you might share late in your TR either).
Alright Judy! Don't make me have to introduce you to Wooden Marv!!! :rolleyes:

And thanks for not spoiling any TR secrets.......but according to some around here, it will be so long before I get to them that anything you say now will probably be forgotten by then! :guilty:

hey no "wooden Marv" on Judy....I'll get ya if you do! I've ALWAYS got my girls back :thumbsup2

popcorn:

I'm going to post an update on my TR later on today :thumbsup2

Page 3???? :faint: :badpc:

OK Marv, I see how you are. :sad2:

Going back to read. :surfweb:

oh no, Tim got Dissed by Marv :scared1: popcorn:: :rotfl2:

:welcome: Dan!!!! It is great you made it over! At least we get the occasional chatter back and forth in other ways in between the busy schedules! So how did Valentine's Dinner go? :confused3 And when do we get to see this year's rendition of "scar-head?" :laughing:

thanks, i think i talk to you more not on the dis now than i ever did on the dis lol

dinner was good i tried a new meatball receipe and it turned out way better than i have ever made before.

im hoping no gashes this year when i shave my head at least i am going to tell the barber before that they need to be careful.

im also in charge of all the volunteers for the event this year, so beside shaving my head i will also be making sure about 40 people are where they need to be and the special guests are taken care of.

but looking forward to it.

Thanks for the invite Marv :sad2:

And now I'm on page 4?! Okay I see how it is.

Not cool man.

Not cool.

What the? Geez Marv, thanks for the heads up.:mad: You know, some people who have excellent manners (like sweet Kathy) will pm a person to let them know they've started a TR. You might want to employ that next time...:rolleyes1

Well, you know I can't wait to follow along Marv! And yes, I'm saying that knowing full well that nearly all of your responses to my posts will be laced with sarcasm, sigh.:sad1:

Page 3???? :faint: :badpc:

OK Marv, I see how you are. :sad2:

Going back to read. :surfweb:
:welcome: Tim!

Sorry, but I know how busy you are and there wasn't really anything to read yet, so plenty of time to join in! I just sorta put it out there and let everyone find it on their own sweet time. Kinda like I've been known to do updates...........:guilty:
hey no "wooden Marv" on Judy....I'll get ya if you do! I've ALWAYS got my girls back
Biting lip....... :rolleyes:
oh no, Tim got Dissed by Marv :scared1:
NEVER! Tim's one of my dear buds! I knew he would get here when he had enough free time to find me! :)
I want to meet Wooden SPOON Marv! :woohoo::yay:

You and Lisa are going to make this reeeeaaaly interesting, aren't you??? :eek:
have a magical day!!!!
You too! And hope you have a great trip!!! :woohoo:
thanks, i think i talk to you more not on the dis now than i ever did on the dis lol And so does Candi....... :rotfl:

dinner was good i tried a new meatball receipe and it turned out way better than i have ever made before.

im hoping no gashes this year when i shave my head at least i am going to tell the barber before that they need to be careful.

im also in charge of all the volunteers for the event this year, so beside shaving my head i will also be making sure about 40 people are where they need to be and the special guests are taken care of.

but looking forward to it.
Proud of you for taking on such a worthwhile role and goal!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the invite Marv :sad2:

And now I'm on page 4?! Okay I see how it is.

Not cool man.

Not cool.
:welcome: Jen!!!

I thought I did invite you??? I sent an invite to all my FB friends....... :confused3 (just kidding you dearie!!!)

Don't worry, I'll make it up to you with all the flattering pictures and stories I post about you during my updates!!! You know I will make you the star of the story....... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
What the? Geez Marv, thanks for the heads up.:mad: You know, some people who have excellent manners (like sweet Kathy) will pm a person to let them know they've started a TR. You might want to employ that next time...:rolleyes1

Well, you know I can't wait to follow along Marv! And yes, I'm saying that knowing full well that nearly all of your responses to my posts will be laced with sarcasm, sigh.
:welcome: Molly!

Oh Molly, it wouldn't be the same without you here! This was a no stress trip, so I just wanted to go ahead and put it out there and let everyone join in as they found it......no stress! I just left some hints around and let people find their own way here.
I hear he hangs out at the Lego Store
Not always the Lego Store. Some people are surprised by him on the streets of DHS!!! :laughing: Speaking of Dan.....where has he been lately??? :confused: I'm sure he will make an appearance in this TR at some point.........
Thanks Marv for doctoring my posts to try to get Kathy mad at me :rolleyes:I know it wont work cuz Kathy knows you toooooooo well !!!
You would think so....... :goodvibes But don't worry Rosie, she doesn't love me anymore so she isn't hanging out here to read it anyway!!! :sad1:

Better late than never. I'm going to try to keep up with this report as your reports are interesting reads.

Better late than never. I'm going to try to keep up with this report as your reports are interesting reads.
:welcome: Chloe!!! Thanks for the kind words! So happy to have you reading along, and feel free to join in the conversation any time!

I read your intro a couple of days ago and then forgot to check in! :crazy: I'm here now so now you and Glen can start the jokes that go over my head! :duck:
Dan can start pre-emptively shouting out answers to future quiz questions, Rosie can start dancing.. and we can all .party:

I hear he hangs out at the Lego Store :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2
I think I recall that.... :rotfl2::lmao:
:welcome:
You and Lisa are going to make this reeeeaaaly interesting, aren't you??? :eek:

I am not the one who puts the double entendres on EVERYTHING that is said....:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: I saw my email... :rolleyes1 You forget Marv (well, not really :love:) but I am an overworked, sleep deprived lady...who hasn't played in a loooong time...NOW, what are you going to do with that! :eek:
I read your intro a couple of days ago and then forgot to check in! :crazy: I'm here now so now you and Glen can start the jokes that go over my head! :duck:

THIS!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 On ALL counts!!! I am afraid I just can't keep up with you...;) By the time I catch up, you will have moved on...:rolleyes1

Aw, thanks for the welcome. You really mean it, right? Am I really and truly welcome because sometimes I don't know with you...:rolleyes1 :rolleyes: Just kidding!

Oh Molly, it wouldn't be the same without you here! This was a no stress trip, so I just wanted to go ahead and put it out there and let everyone join in as they found it......no stress! I just left some hints around and let people find their own way here.

Really? So I add something positive to your TR's then? That's good to know.;) I am looking forward to hearing about it too! No stress trip? What is that?? I've not had one in years.:laughing:

Did you start and I missed it??? :) :confused3:rolleyes1

Get used to that feeling of "did I miss an update?" Mary, Marv marches to the beat of his own drum when it comes to actually DOING an update.

Good point, their jokes do that, don't they. Maybe it's their advanced age or something?

Dan can start pre-emptively shouting out answers to future quiz questions, Rosie can start dancing.. and we can all .party:

Dan is on a roll over at Glenn's PTR, he's the one to beat! Well, him and Magdalene. I've given up on getting any answers correct.:headache: :laughing:

So this is where all the cool people hang out !! Mind if I join in ?? I'm cool .. I promise. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter