Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets Oct DISmeet Trip. 5/6-Ch 14 Closing Thoughts

I surely hope you aren't talking about me are you , but this does give us another opportunity to be nice and sweet to you Marv
Well if I WAS talking about you, it would only be on the fringes compared to a few others around here! :rotfl: Feel free to take every available opportunity for being "nice" and "sweet" to Marv!!! :banana:

and I hope you let her get lots of relaxing done with that houseful of boys!You'll find relaxing was a BIG part of her summer trip! Actually with the heat, it was for a lot of us! :rolleyes1

and we thank him for his service to our country!Thanks Lisa! We are proud of his choice to serve! :thumbsup2

such a nice young man too! happy we got to meet him in Oct at HOB! It was a great trip!

hope we will be able to meet Andrew and Matthew when we are visiting Judy this summer!Andrew maybe! Doubtful on Matthew...... :guilty:

great photo! did Andrew throw that snowball he's holding at one of his brothers???Snowball? What snowball? :rolleyes1

could NEVER do WDW during the summer I'd be passed out from the humidity and heat Unfortunately that is a common time for us. We are sadly bound to the school schedule!

looking forward to reading along....are we taking bets on how long this TR will take to complete :mad: Well okay, as long as I get all the time slots that nobody else takes! :rotfl2:

Hmmmmm....I see how it is now. You MET Lisa in person, so now you respond to all of her "in red remarks" and ignore mine. That's okay; and I'm fine with it. I won't cry or anything. I'll just let Lisa and Judy give you grief and mind my own business. :snooty:

Sure...ignore all my other comments. :eek:
Comments? You made comments?

Actually, you always say such nice things I always feel self-conscious. I was hoping to avoid the embarrassment of responding and sounding conceited. :guilty:

Oh, well if you're going to put Megan first........ :rotfl2:

believe me, she'd make my life misreable if I was late picking her up...plus she'd panick BIG time!!!

:welcome: Lisa , great to have you along for the, uh,........ride....Yeah, that's it! :) I'm betting somewhere in here you will get at least a cameo appearance...... :thumbsup2

be nice with the photos please, nothing that doesn't show my best side :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hmmmmm....I see how it is now. You MET Lisa in person, so now you respond to all of her "in red remarks" and ignore mine. That's okay; and I'm fine with it. I won't cry or anything. I'll just let Lisa and Judy give you grief and mind my own business. :snooty:

:woohoo: permission from Kathy to abuse Marv are you ready Judy??!!! thanks Kathy :woohoo::lmao::lmao: type your stuff in red Kathy, Marv seems to respond to it :rotfl:

Comments? You made comments?

Actually, you always say such nice things I always feel self-conscious. I was hoping to avoid the embarrassment of responding and sounding conceited. :guilty:

you, conceited, nah :rolleyes1

be nice with the photos please, nothing that doesn't show my best side :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:woohoo: permission from Kathy to abuse Marv are you ready Judy??!!! thanks Kathy :woohoo::lmao::lmao: type your stuff in red Kathy, Marv seems to respond to it :rotfl:

Absolutely; I can think of no one who deserves more abuse than Marv.

Lisa, I did on his intro and he totally ignored me. I'm feeling very unloved by Marv. I think I'll just hang on yours and Judy's TR's from now on.

Lurked on the last one but got behind. I am excited to be here and will feel free to comment along the way :)

:welcome: Pat! However did you get here so quick? I was hoping I could get that second post saved for Chapter links before somebody joined in. Looks like I didn't beat you by much!!! :laughing:

I could be accused of stalking. :rolleyes1 I will tell you I did wait until you posted the second post and then I pounced

CatAttack.gif

I am glad you got to page 2. I was afraid I might need to help you out a bit. I know thatif I didn't pick up ont he hint and know the start was imminent I may not have seen it until you added it to your signature. I usually just go to my bookmarked TRs and only visit the main TR page at work.

Okay Thanks to Kathy I am in !!You were supposed to do the Rosie link:rotfl2::rotfl2:Will be back to read once I have defended myself from all the attacks on my own PTR!!! Even Winkers is over there attacking me :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lisa, I did on his intro and he totally ignored me. I'm feeling very unloved by Marv. I think I'll just hang on yours and Judy's TR's from now on.

Well that's just rude :eek: you are welcome anytime on my TR !!! we love you Miss Kathy :love: you're our friend :goodvibes

Al caught up !!And I see Marv is the usual sweet kind worded gent that he never is !!!:rotfl2:Quit picking on Kathy !!!!!:rotfl2:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :love:

To ALL my wonderful DISfriends!!!
(Oh, and you too Kathy!)

For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm the Marv half of Marvali. I'm the Trip Planner of the group (okay, over-planner maybe) and the one who frequents the DIS Boards among other Disney sites, to gather as much information as I can to plan our trips. As you will see during this TR, those plans are set in stone and NEVER subject to change!!! :rolleyes1 I am also a very serious, no nonsense guy who is always reserved in my comments and very polite to everyone I know here on the DIS! :rolleyes: (.... and don't believe any of the lies that are sure to be posted here in response to that statement, by those claiming to know me.........) ;)

Also, you rescue stray kittens, run five homeless shelters in your free time, and crochet hand-warmers for old ladies down at the nursing home.

Also, you rescue stray kittens, run five homeless shelters in your free time, and crochet hand-warmers for old ladies down at the nursing home.
Mark, I told you all of that in strictest confidence. You know I don't like people to talk about my charitable activities....:angel:

Hey, Lisa was being nice with her comments! You were talking bad about my boys! I realize they take after their Mom and the comments are probably accurate, but hey............... :sad2:
Oh ber-uther! :faint:
:confused3
I'm sorry LIsa and Judy.....I didn't mean for her to take it out on you two!!! :guilty:
Lurked on the last one but got behind. I am excited to be here and will feel free to comment along the way :)
:welcome: Mary! So great to have you along! Feel free to share pictures of those two beautiful girls anytime........even ones where they're smiley and giggly with Ms. Kat!!!
I could be accused of stalking. :rolleyes1
Now WHO would ever accuse you of stalking??? :tiptoe:
I will tell you I did wait until you posted the second post and then I pounced

CatAttack.gif
I figured you would since you knew what I wanted to accomplish..........but that still didn't keep me from getting that second post in ASAP, just in case! :laughing:
I am glad you got to page 2. I was afraid I might need to help you out a bit. I know that if I didn't pick up on the hint and know the start was imminent I may not have seen it until you added it to your signature. I usually just go to my bookmarked TRs and only visit the main TR page at work.
That same philosophy usually is my "page 1" downfall too! :rolleyes:
Okay Thanks to Kathy I am in !!You were supposed to do the Rosie link:rotfl2::rotfl2:Will be back to read once I have defended myself from all the attacks on my own PTR!!! Even Winkers is over there attacking me :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Oh, who would EVER dare to attack our Dear, Sweet Rosie??? :angel:
Well that's just rude :eek: you are welcome anytime on my TR !!! we love you Miss Kathy :love: you're our friend :goodvibes
:flower3:
Al caught up !!And I see Marv is the usual sweet kind worded gent that he never ALWAYS is !!!:rotfl2:Quit picking on Kathy, even though she definitely deserves it !!!!!:rotfl2:
Okay Rosie, I guess you're right....... :)

I figured you would since you knew what I wanted to accomplish..........but that still didn't keep me from getting that second post in ASAP, just in case! :laughing:
That same philosophy usually is my "page 1" downfall too! :rolleyes:

Would you believe when I saw post number #1 ( and I did clcik over in between 1 & 2) I actually started counting to 40 while refreshing. :tiptoe:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter