~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

I got a twitter from Bethenny (my DD signed me up - I still don't quite understand it) with a link to vote for her in the Bravo TV A-List awards Real Housewives fashion show poll. With this link, you can actually vote for any of them, but I did vote for Bethenny just because I think it would irritate Kelly "I'm a model" so much if Bethenny won over her.
http://www.bravotv.com/bravo-a-list-awards/vote

It looks like Alex wasn't there as well.

Yeah, Alex and Simon didn't attend either. Someone asked Simon about it on Facebook and he said the show was taped a couple of weekends ago in LA. They didn't want to leave the boys to fly out there to tape the show.

I voted! Very interesting to the see results to date. Kelly is in the bottom 4 women. Guess Kelly really is "down here" and not "up here". :rotfl2:

I was really disappointed in Bethanny - so full of herself and caustic (again!)
And what was up with her scary makeup - Can anyone tell her that less is more? She had sooo much eye makeup on that it looked freaky. :scared1:

I got a twitter from Bethenny (my DD signed me up - I still don't quite understand it) with a link to vote for her in the Bravo TV A-List awards Real Housewives fashion show poll. With this link, you can actually vote for any of them, but I did vote for Bethenny just because I think it would irritate Kelly "I'm a model" so much if Bethenny won over her.
http://www.bravotv.com/bravo-a-list-awards/vote

It looks like Alex wasn't there as well.

Does anyone else have difficulty voting on Bravo's site? This happened to me earlier with the A-List awards a few weeks ago. It continually says the word typed in doesn't the captcha form, no matter how many times I try. :confused3

Does anyone else have difficulty voting on Bravo's site? This happened to me earlier with the A-List awards a few weeks ago. It continually says the word typed in doesn't the captcha form, no matter how many times I try. :confused3

Are you also checking the "I have read the rules...." box before you hit submit? Or do you have Caps Lock on? I hate those wierd type the word things!

:banana:

Tonight's the Halloween party~

BTW-Jill's home is the COVER story in May's Traditional Home mag.
The pic of her & family is stunning (it is not the picture shown on the show last week with her hair up)

I missed most of tonights episode, but I'm recording it now (it's rerunning I think). Wow, that Kelly is a real witch. Last season I hated Silex, but this year they are kinda growing on me. Other than Simon flipping out on Alex's b-day, they really haven't bothered me this season. I haven't read the whole thread, but I wonder if they are acting better after seeing how they came of last year. I really, really hope they ditch Kelly next season. OMG, how vain is that woman??? She is so rude. I love how Bethenny stands up to her. You can tell Kelly isn't used to anyone doing that. BTW, Jills costume was awesome! Kelly, well...it was what I would have expected her to show up in.

OMG Alex and Simon are Sarah Palin and a Moose! How embarrasing, Simon was crawling on the red carpet.

I laughed when Kelly said it took her 1½ hours to get into her costume. Ummm, really? Maybe her boyfriend was helping her? Or was that how long it took her to put on her makeup?

I thought it was interesting about Luann's daughter (Victoria?) going to Goodwill...and that she tried to stop her mom from buying that purple sweater dress, since she already has a gray one...and asking how much it cost. Maybe she's learning how other people live while away at boarding school?

Next week looks interesting with Kelly and Bethenny getting into it again and Kelly saying Beth attacked her. Huh?

What was Kelly's boytoy suppose to be? What was kelly suppose to be? She said a bunny? She looked more like a hooker, so where was her costume?

has anyone else ever looked at ramona's jewlery website?:scared: i would have a hard time believing hsn would jump at the opportunity to sell that stuff. she's not being dishonest when she calls it affordable-but i suspect it's priced that way because it's the best they could hope anyone would pay for it (it reminds me ALLOT of the stuff walmart and kmart have in their hightech:rolleyes:locking plastic stand up display units-the 30 dollarish stuff where the chains break the first week and the clasps never completly work).

so what charity was kelly's party supposed to be for (i assume it was for some kind of charity because if not who the heck invites people to a party and then charges them for sodas and alcohol?????)?

I couldn't believe that feed-bag "corset" that Simon bought for Alex. :scared1: I thought it was horrific. (I know it was for charity-but they were raving about how great it looked). I really want to know if she wore it to the opera opening night like she said she would.

I couldn't believe that feed-bag "corset" that Simon bought for Alex. :scared1: I thought it was horrific. (I know it was for charity-but they were raving about how great it looked). I really want to know if she wore it to the opera opening night like she said she would.

I don't think she was so thrilled with it either. something in her face. I have the feeling Simon is very controlling over her. I have to agree you couldn't pay me to wear it. the other girl they kept showing had a face like she couldn't believe they liked it.

They are one strange couple.

What was Kelly's boytoy suppose to be? What was kelly suppose to be? She said a bunny? She looked more like a hooker, so where was her costume?

Honestly, last night was the first time I could see the "model look" from her. Her face normally looks like it has been chemically peeled too many times, but last night her make up made her look natural and a lot younger. Still can't stand her. How cute was "Rollergirl" skating down the street at the end? I love Bethenny.

Ok, think this through here. Kelly told the others to be there at 9pm. They stayed to at least 10:30pm before they blew her off and went elsewhere. So, Kelly had to show up closer to 11pm and SHE's mad that they didn't wait. Oy. What a .........I can't say it here. But you get my drift.

Personally, I think her and Max were "helping" each other get dressed and that's way she was late.

Missed the segment about the "Feed Me" thing with Alex. DH came in and was talking. What nerve. I'll have to catch the rerun.

I think the others had left much "better" parties- to go to this thing Kelly had-who the heck throws a party and charges $$ for drinks and isn't even there?
I LOVED both of Jill's costumes-she is a doll

Kelly was drsssed like a Playboy bunny-and her 'hunk" is walking down the streets of NYC in silk boxers???:confused3

I really think it was staged (like the Atlanta Housewives when one wasn't on the List to enter that party)

Didn't Kelly also make a comment that she needed a modest costume because she is a mom? Does she consider that a modest costume?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter