~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

OMG Luann was so mean about Ramona's house! I couldn't believe how rude she was.
Sonja is crazy. she said she wears diapers on the bus and the plane because she doesn't like using restrooms. UHG imagine sitting next to her?

The most disturbing part of the last episode was Sonja. Her diapers and her dogs crap that she thinks is ok to leave all over her patio. What the heck is wrong with her? She doesn't want to be bothered to take care of her dogs and she isn't rich enough to hire a service to come do it for her? She is bizarre! Especially the diaper thing :eek:.

Pick up the dog crap, ***. It's not like it's difficult or time consuming.
The diaper thing, omg.

BREAKING NEWS-bethenny's on again/off again boyfriend dennis shields was found died of an o.d. today. reportedly he knew he had taken too many prescription pills and asked his assistant to administer Narcan but it was too late.

Is it wrong that my first thought was, "who will she call for a private jet next time she wants to get home quickly?" My second thought was that it's very sad. He seemed like a nice guy.

Sad that the assistant apparently kept Narcan on hand. Nobody is immune to issues like this.

What is everyone thinking about this season?

Barbara is not very interesting, or nice.

Sonja is still a hot mess.

Dorinda is feisty but I think genuine (and a bit of a drunk). I really like her. She gets over the stupid spats quicker than the rest of them.

Luann is just a self righteous entitled wench.

Bethenny needs to EAT. She looks almost skeletal. Not a healthy or attractive look for her. And she is still a total know it all. I wish they would show her kid once in a while, she's the only kid any of the ladies have. I mean, that is not an adult already.

Kinsley needs to cut Scott loose and find a HOT guy that will adore her.

Ramona is rocking it for someone her age, still love her crazy personality.

Barbara is not very interesting, or nice.

Sonja is still a hot mess.

Dorinda is feisty but I think genuine (and a bit of a drunk). I really like her. She gets over the stupid spats quicker than the rest of them.

Luann is just a self righteous entitled wench.

Bethenny needs to EAT. She looks almost skeletal. Not a healthy or attractive look for her. And she is still a total know it all. I wish they would show her kid once in a while, she's the only kid any of the ladies have. I mean, that is not an adult already.

Kinsley needs to cut Scott loose and find a HOT guy that will adore her.

Ramona is rocking it for someone her age, still love her crazy personality.
I don't like Barbara. I'm glad she didn't get an apple before the season started. I hope she goes away.

I don't like when they show crazy on the show. Poor Sonja with her melt down.

I agree about Dorinda, Luann, Bethany, Tinsley and Ramona.

Tinsley's concerns about Scott's reaction to playing around with him are VERY concerning. If they guy is controlling, get rid of him and move on. It's only going to get worse.

I don't think Bethenny's ex will consent to her being shown on the show.

is bethany's entire storyline this season going to be using any reason to bring up dennis's death and making it into much more of a relationship than it ever appeared to be when he was alive? first it's 'he asked me to marry him', then it was 'he asked me, gave me a ring but i wasn't ready/knew it wouldn't work', now it's 'that's where/what i was wearing....when dennis and i got engaged'. all at the same time talking about the boyfriend she met during what sounds like more breakup time with dennis than the combined time they were together (and the owner of the company she hired for waiters at her party-another guy she dated 'while on a summer break from dennis'). lord i feel for dennis's family-she is milking the man's death for every moment of air time she can.

i almost prefer her boring self promotion junk that she's been floating on for all these years (her friends must be sick of skinny girl products-the only time you see any in their homes is when she brings it as a hostess gift-makes me wonder if it's the top re-gift on the east coast).

I don't think Bethenny's ex will consent to her being shown on the show.

Bethenny doesn't even show her kiddo on her instagram or her Instastories- which she's on practically all day every day. When the kid is pictured, it's always from the back, from an unidentifying angle, or her face is stamped over with an emoji of some sort.

Bethenny doesn't even show her kiddo on her instagram or her Instastories- which she's on practically all day every day. When the kid is pictured, it's always from the back, from an unidentifying angle, or her face is stamped over with an emoji of some sort.
I don't hate her for not showing her DD. She signed up for this and her DD didn't.

I read somewhere that a judge is making a final decision with Bethenny and her ex-husband child arrangement.
Bethenny can try and get sole custody, but her ex is still the daddy of that little girl. He does get to see her.
I don't know why Bethenny thinks she can change that. Her daughter is going to end up hating her, just like she hates her own mother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter