~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

Good point, however I still did not see where what Luann said was so horrible. They show a few minutes of her interaction with the girls and they show things that will stir us the viewers up. I am sure very few of us would withstand our own lives being under a magnifying glass like these ladies (and yes they signed up to be on these shows, but let us take what we see with a grain of salt). I know the scenes with Kelly stir me up.:rotfl:

Yeah, well she is bonkers!:rotfl:

She was all excited to tell them about the Suez Canal and they all just looked at her with blank looks. How many kids that age have ever heard or care about the Suez Canal?

What did Bethanny do that was so bad? I can't recall her doing much except help Jill get Simon to play tennis.

Plus size models are not what most people consider "plus size". The girl that won America's Next Top Model last season was plus size, I think she was probably about a size 10. In real life nobody would say she was plus size.

The young lady in question was NOT a size 10, more like a size 24. She has a beautiful face, however she needs to lose weight. I am not some skinny minny making this comment. I am currently plus size, I know it is unhealthy whether or not I have a pretty face.

Wow! Nothing like an hour long commercial to hawk your crap. Between the books and the jewelry lines and the skin care line and the fabric store...they must think that their audience is made of money. :rotfl2:And get a load of Jill's idea of an economical Birthday gift...a $16,000 purse.:scared1:

Wow! Nothing like an hour long commercial to hawk your crap. Between the books and the jewelry lines and the skin care line and the fabric store...they must think that their audience is made of money. :rotfl2:And get a load of Jill's idea of an economical Birthday gift...a $16,000 purse.:scared1:

Yep, we're cutting back too this year. My DH is only getting me one mercedes instead of 2 for Mother's Day.:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

I fell asleep before the end of the show. What happened with Alex and Simon? Ramona annoys me to no end. She needs some self esteem. The way she made those comments to Bethenny was just so annoying. Does she really have any clue at all? I still love Jill. Kelly is as fake as ever. LuAnn's book is just plain silly.

I felt the same
The show is simply a tool for these previously unknown women to see their wares!:sad2:

Hate to say-these last two episodes were snooze-fests

and the ruined BIG Birthday surprise that Simon was all worked up over............:confused::sad2::confused3

Oh my. Even if I had a backyard full of money trees, there is no way in heck that I'd buy a bag for 16K. Geez um pete! What do these people do with all their castoffs? There must be one heck of a thrift store in NYC.

I guess we'll have to see if Ramona realized that she really messed up with her "Tru" and "True". I agree with Bethenny, you need to create a brand name and stick with it. Loved how Ramona commented that she and a chemist created the special formula for her skin care. Oy!

I cannot stand Kelly's fake, high-pitched Hi's. ARGH. Did you catch the "Hi, I'm Kelly" and then on to the next person. Nothing like letting everyone in the room know who you are.

Can't believe I'm going to comment on Simon. He was the one who ruined the surprise. Couldn't he have just let it go. What a moron. Looked like Alex was embarrassed by his behavior. Wonder how many times that happens.

Looking forward to next week when Kelly throws a party and doesn't show up. Wonder what her excuse is? Was she too busy flirting with Max and lost track of time? Did she lose a pink boot and spend the evening searching for it? Was she too busy at the local pub telling all the people who would listen that shes "up here" while they are "down there." Guess we'll have to tune in to find out.

16k for a bag, Alex's gets 6,300 earrings. Nice birthday presents. A Mercedes that Jill decides she doesn't like because of something doesn't go with her Ipod so her husbands says okay I'll take it and I'll get you another one. They live in fantasy land. But at least they're doing their job to stimulate the economy. ;)

We also know where Simon's kids get their behavior from..... him. What a tantrum he threw. I would have smacked my husband and told him to grow up.

I wish they would show a "real" real housewives show.

The best part of last nights show was Brad going gaga over Max...LOL...Brad wasn't even coherent! He was just to funny.

The rest of the show was just one big infomercial. I was waiting for Billy Mays to show up and throw some oxyclean in there.

Jill and Alex seem to be the only cast members not hawking a product line. Jill was definitely showcasing Zarin Fabrics but at least that is a third generation business and not some product she decided to "invent" in order to cash in on her celebrity.

Kelley's jewelry pieces are passe and ugly. I don't know who would buy any of those owls, gosh they were baaaaaaaad.

I actually felt bad for Alex last night. Simon definitely has issues and she seemed genuinely uncomfortable with his latest antics in the car...:( Personally, I dont' think she is a bad person. I think she is an opportunist but I don't think she is evil, unlike a few of the others.

Bethenny, Ramona and Kelley do have evil streaks in them, to me. LuAnne, Jill and Alex don't have the same mean quality the other three have.

Mario continues to decline. Bobby is the best guy out of all the RH's husbands.

MsA

Okay, I agree with everybody else's comments - especially about Kelly's owl jewelry. The only person I've ever known who liked owls was my grandmother and even she got sick of them once she hit her 80s.

Here's my question though...what was up with Kelly running in the traffic lanes? With the taxi cab right behind her? Does she really think that she's that special???

Oh, and Jill's $16,000 bag is crocodile...maybe that's part of why it was so $$$?

Okay, I agree with everybody else's comments - especially about Kelly's owl jewelry. The only person I've ever known who liked owls was my grandmother and even she got sick of them once she hit her 80s.

Here's my question though...what was up with Kelly running in the traffic lanes? With the taxi cab right behind her? Does she really think that she's that special???

Oh, and Jill's $16,000 bag is crocodile...maybe that's part of why it was so $$$?

that running thing was weird. My DD kept going "she's running in the street, she's going to get hit by a car!" LOL. She looked like she was shooting a commercial.

That owl jewelry was ugly! Everytime I looked at it all I could think of was "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?":lmao:

I love how she talked about how a soccer mom could just put one on and feel great!:confused3 Seriously? That is all I need? An owl?:rotfl2:

I feel bad for her, she really comes off bad. She needs to get over herself.

In last weeks episode, Kelly decided to "help" Jill with her charity and donated a photo shoot with her ex husband, valued at $25,000. Well, according to Jill and Bethenny's blogs, the charity ended up getting stiffed.

"We have been trying to contact him(Giles Bensimone) since October and finally returned the auction winner the $6,500 they paid. (It did not sell for the $25,000 estimate.) Kelly has said she is trying to get Giles to honor his commitment, but of course cannot control what he does. We will continue to communicate with his publicist and hope to reconnect the winner with Mr. Bensimone and donate the money to the charity it was intended for."

It was reported in NY Daily news yesterday that Jill had a breast reduction. They were trying to keep it under wraps but too obvious not to notice. It said she was a G cup. They wanted to keep it hush since they start filming next month for Season 3.

It was reported in NY Daily news yesterday that Jill had a breast reduction. They were trying to keep it under wraps but too obvious not to notice. It said she was a G cup. They wanted to keep it hush since they start filming next month for Season 3.

Maybe that's why she was the only Housewife not at Bravo's A-List Award show. Don't know when it was taped, but I saw the 3am airing this morning. (I don't sleep anymore!)

I haven't seen the A-List Awards yet. I hoping to catch it during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter