Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I am not really liking Dorit all that much for some reason. She just seems out of touch with reality. It seems like she has nannys to do everything and it seems like she walks around looking pretty, going to lunch, dressing up etc.

The other ladies at least hustle, Lisa R with her QVC products, Eileen working on the soap, Lisa V with her restaurants, Erica doing her Erica Jane thing, Kyle with her tv show she is producing (plus, it does not look like she has nanny's for Porsha, it seems she does the parenting). I don't know why, but Dorit rubs me the wrong way, like she is too good for "common folk" or something. Maybe she does work, I can't recall if they have said if she has a job or not?
Well, I don't believe Lisa V., Lisa R. Eileen, or Erica Jane have a need for a nanny. I'm not sure, if Kyle has one or not. I think, Dorit owns a swimwear line. Not all screen time is focused on their "jobs"...one of which IS the show.

I am not really liking Dorit all that much for some reason. She just seems out of touch with reality. It seems like she has nannys to do everything and it seems like she walks around looking pretty, going to lunch, dressing up etc.

The other ladies at least hustle, Lisa R with her QVC products, Eileen working on the soap, Lisa V with her restaurants, Erica doing her Erica Jane thing, Kyle with her tv show she is producing (plus, it does not look like she has nanny's for Porsha, it seems she does the parenting). I don't know why, but Dorit rubs me the wrong way, like she is too good for "common folk" or something. Maybe she does work, I can't recall if they have said if she has a job or not?

I think her "accent" has a lot to do with her coming off weird. It sounds like she's trying to be something she's not. I watch Ladies of London also and have noticed the American women tend to take on a weird accent sometimes.
Kyle doesn't strike me as having a full time nanny. She seems like a hands on mother and close to her daughters.

Lisa R. seems a bit too obsessed with Kim Richards again. Why are you talking about her? Move on.

I think her "accent" has a lot to do with her coming off weird. It sounds like she's trying to be something she's not. I watch Ladies of London also and have noticed the American women tend to take on a weird accent sometimes.
Kyle doesn't strike me as having a full time nanny. She seems like a hands on mother and close to her daughters.

That could be it. It's like when Erica was like, "knock it off, you are an American and you're from Connecticut" when Dorit was trying to say how different Europeans are than Americans and she was lumping herself in with the Europeans.

Okay, I like Eden, I really do, but I think she is sort of over stepping her boundaries with this Kim thing. It's no secret that the "Richards" sisters and Hilton's are notoriously private about Kim and her addiction. I know Eden needs a story line, but her getting into something so personal and private just makes me cringe. I think she's going to regret going down that road. And Lisa Rinna really?? Why are you discussing something "that's not yours to discuss" with Eden. If I were friends with Lisa R, I wouldn't tell her anything. Tele-phone, tele-graph, tele-Lisa!

I agree. I think her inserting herself is just her segway into the RHOBH cast. She comes in as the "sober woman" who thinks she can help Kyle & Kim, and that's how she gets in with the group. I think it's a bit contrived by production so its an easy transition in for her, but I do think she really believes what she's saying and feels passionately about. I think she comes from a good place, but I think it's too intrusive for someone she doesn't know and clearly isn't open to talking about it.

Lisa R. seems a bit too obsessed with Kim Richards again. Why are you talking about her? Move on.

Agreed, but I think this stems from Eden's segway into the show. Eden is coming in to help Kyle & Kim by way of being Lisa R's friend, so inevitably Lisa is involved. And Lisa has the most contentious history with Kim to boot.

Anyone know if Kim left the show on her own accord or if Bravo let her go? I'm inclined to believe she left on her own to get her crap together and be a grandmother, and this is Bravo's way of keeping a scandalous story line alive.

Dorit cracks me up. I re-watched the episode where she's having the party at her house and she's vamping about how she comes from an upper middle class family of women who love to entertain...Im sorry the exact quote is "a long line of women". I swear it sounds like everything that comes out of her mouth she's making up as she goes along. She says (paraphrasing) "My mother loved to entertain large parties" and then this is a quote "and I THINK my grandmother before her"....:rotfl2: You THINK?!! you're the one bragging about this "long line of women" and you can't even make it past your grandmother?!!?!! Either you've got memory issues, personal family problems, orrrrrr you're talking out yo' dupa (dats butt for you non Slovaks) She's certainly entertaining:hyper:

Dorit cracks me up. I re-watched the episode where she's having the party at her house and she's vamping about how she comes from an upper middle class family of women who love to entertain...Im sorry the exact quote is "a long line of women". I swear it sounds like everything that comes out of her mouth she's making up as she goes along. She says (paraphrasing) "My mother loved to entertain large parties" and then this is a quote "and I THINK my grandmother before her"....:rotfl2: You THINK?!! you're the one bragging about this "long line of women" and you can't even make it past your grandmother?!!?!! Either you've got memory issues, personal family problems, orrrrrr you're talking out yo' dupa (dats butt for you non Slovaks) She's certainly entertaining:hyper:
Not exactly, how I've heard it used.:P

Last edited:
Va bene, where Im from there are many Slovak/Polish immigrants, my Baba was one of them before the War. So, yes, traditionally it is Polish slang but all the eastern Europeans in the Tri-state will call a back side a dupa :D

Okay ladies, I knew Eden was going to get some push back about her new found pet project, Kim. The Richards' sisters are notoriously private when it comes to this issue and Kim is already sick of Eden. Eden is sticking her nose where she's liable to get it chopped off. And apparently Lisa V is about to give Eden a boot in the butt too!

Does she take meds, or does she abuse meds? I am not familiar with the hard n fast rules of sobriety, but certainly she's allowed to take some meds for things like headaches, fevers etc. She did admit to Xanax though and I'm pretty sure that only a necessity for people with anxiety issues? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm clueless about these things.

Okay ladies, I knew Eden was going to get some push back about her new found pet project, Kim. The Richards' sisters are notoriously private when it comes to this issue and Kim is already sick of Eden. Eden is sticking her nose where she's liable to get it chopped off. And apparently Lisa V is about to give Eden a boot in the butt too!

Eden just seems like she is taking over the role of pot stirrer this season. Let's just meddle in something that's absolutely none of your business. :sad2: I mean, she doesn't even know Kim and Kyle. Good for Lisa Vanderpump for having Kyle's back, if the previews are accurate.

And I cannot stand Dorit. Did I say that yet? She is just annoying. That accent. I know I am the last person that should probably pick on someone's accent, since I have a NY accent, have have gotten pretty annoyed when people have said some pretty horrible things to me about mine, but mine is authentic. Dorit just sounds like she is trying to be something she isn't.

Does she take meds, or does she abuse meds? I am not familiar with the hard n fast rules of sobriety, but certainly she's allowed to take some meds for things like headaches, fevers etc. She did admit to Xanax though and I'm pretty sure that only a necessity for people with anxiety issues? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm clueless about these things.

I have no idea. It just annoyed me. She's too pushy, judgy and constantly talking about being sober so it seems weird to be that way and then casually laughing about how they put xanax in smoothies.

Ok I don't normally watch this show but had it on last night. I don't know who made comments about another having a bag of pills & implying she was an addict. Gees these women are whacked. If you saw my pill case I would be labeled one also. I take loads of supplements for a dietary condition, I would hate to be these chicks.

Va bene, where Im from there are many Slovak/Polish immigrants, my Baba was one of them before the War. So, yes, traditionally it is Polish slang but all the eastern Europeans in the Tri-state will call a back side a dupa :D
:rotfl:I'm Polish and this is what we used to call it but I haven't heard or used the expression in a long time. Thanks for the laugh. As far as I'm concerned they could get rid of Lisa R, Eileen, Dorit and Eden, and I'd still watch the show. Can't believe that they have Eileen back again, Dorit just seems like she tries to hard and is a phony, Eden over acts and Lisa R is just a pita. I wouldn't mind if they brought Adrienne, Camille, and/or Taylor back, even though they weren't my favors they brought a little something to the show that these girls don't. Lisa R really needs to get off Kim's back I'm beginning to think she also has a problem but not with alcohol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter