Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I forgot about this thread but I'm glad it came up today. I just have to tell someone who cares:
I CAN'T STAND DORIT!!! She is such a phony wannabe! She behaves as though she's not used to having so much money and so many famous friends. Plus she tried to come for Erika. Please... lol...

Phew. Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest.

I forgot about this thread but I'm glad it came up today. I just have to tell someone who cares:
I CAN'T STAND DORIT!!! She is such a phony wannabe! She behaves as though she's not used to having so much money and so many famous friends. Plus she tried to come for Erika. Please... lol...

Apparently Dorit and her husband are the financial equivalent of Teresa and Joe Giudice in the UK so I don't now why they are on this show when they are flaunting money they do not have. Also Dorit's so pretentious, and her fake accent is one of the most annoying things I've ever heard, I love when Erica puts her in her place. I also am starting to be annoyed with Eileen because she just can't let things go and she goes on and on and tries to stir the pot but is really bad at doing it.

I really like Eden so far, granted it's been one episode but she seems a little more classy and believable.

I am so sick of panty gate! Let it go already! I am not sure about Dorit. Seems like they are giving the Vidal Sassoon lots of air time, maybe auditioning her for future housewife?

She is on the cast list. Considered a friend I guess like others have been.

Last edited:

I agree Eileen should let it go, but I blame Rinna. What was discussed among her and Dorit and her hubs wasn't worth a text to Eileen trying to cause drama.

Oh, I meant the whole panty thing. Eillen just keeps bringing it up.
Yeah the other thing isn't worth bring up all the time either. It's both of them. Lisa R. Is the one who started that whole conversation with Dorit and PK. I just the feeling she just talks so much that she gets lost. She also seems to misunderstand conversations a lot of the time and then tells other people to make it seem like something else. Eileen seems to have a lot of influence over her. There's been a few times where she says something and then tells to Eileen and it all gets turned around to someone else being the bad guy.

I am so sick of panty gate! Let it go already! I am not sure about Dorit. Seems like they are giving the Vidal Sassoon lots of air time, maybe auditioning her for future housewife?

She is on the cast list. Considered a friend I guess like others have been.

I think the Vidal Sassoon chick is now considered to be an actual housewife. On the Bravo web site, she has a cast member bio along with the other ladies. Also, Eileen and Lisa Rinna have posted recent cast photos of the housewives on Instagram, and Eden is included in them. Real Housewives of OC and NJ have introduced new housewives a few episodes into the season before. Not sure why they do it that way - maybe they're added to filming later on or something. Anyway, I would consider someone like Faye Resnick and now Camille Grammer to be a housewife "friend" - makes the occasional appearance, but doesn't show up on promotional material for the show. Eden actually is in the promo stuff now.

Boy am I excited to find this thread. Gotta say Dorit is probably the most annoying character since Joyce, but Joyce was just boring, not pretentious. I'm waiting for Erika to slug Dorit one of these days and I liked the way Eden said if she were a lesbian she'd be more interested in Erika. That was a slap in the face to Dorit, who was totally sloshed during that conversation! So far, this season is off to a slow start! Lisa Rinna never learns, but Kim was way off base stating she never said anything about HH. For God's sake, it's on tape!

Boy am I excited to find this thread. Gotta say Dorit is probably the most annoying character since Joyce, but Joyce was just boring, not pretentious. I'm waiting for Erika to slug Dorit one of these days and I liked the way Eden said if she were a lesbian she'd be more interested in Erika. That was a slap in the face to Dorit, who was totally sloshed during that conversation! So far, this season is off to a slow start! Lisa Rinna never learns, but Kim was way off base stating she never said anything about HH. For God's sake, it's on tape!

I know people don't like Kim and she has had many issues but that whole thing with Lisa R. Made me feel bad for her. Lisa R. Barely even knew her and just kept repeatedly kept bringing up Kim's substance abuse even when she asked her to drop it. It wasn't Lisa's place. I think there was a lot of hypocrisy with Lisa and that whole thing. There's a lot of rumours about her having an eating disorder but she clearly doesn't like that being brought up. She just kept backing Kim into a corner until Kim lashed out by saying "let's talk about stuff you don't want to talk about". Also Lisa attacked her and threw a glass. They showed it again last episode. It looked like Lisa either went to slap Kim or choke her before she threw the glass. Somehow Kim got all the heat for that whole thing when but really Lisa R. Looked completely unstable too and that was without a substance abuse problem. Didn't she send Kim threatening messages too?

Kim said more than "let's talk about stuff you don't want to talk about". She alluded that she had something on Lisa's husband, Harry Hamlin that she was about to spit out. That's a lot different when you bring up a spouse/loved one. Not a fan of either of them, and agree with you completely about Lisa's behaviour, but I appreciated Lisa's intense response about you will not bring up my husband in that manner.

Most of them are annoying. Unfortunately I see myself in Eileen, who has certainly taken the beyond irritating award these last few shows. Gulp. I can not let things go if I feel misunderstood. A very annoying and ugly trait.

I enjoy Erika the most as a person. Don't watch it regularly. Just usually waiting for the NYC version to start again. And on that one I'm watching for NYC, everything about the city and the outskirts, as much as the actual women. Laughing.

Last edited:

Not to mention she acted like she could hardly even really recall the conversations about the deaths in Eileen's family and Lisa's. I mean even if I was just semi in a conversation I would remember that kind of a conversation, about the death of someone's loved ones. Especially since she agreed with her husband about how mourning can impact one's behaviour. Holy crap.

And holy crap part deux deciding how mourning is impacting someone who is missing their loved ones.

Last edited:
I don't have a lot of sympathy for Kim Richards regarding what Lisa Rinna said to her at dinner about her arrest. Kim was playing semantics - while she didn't say anything specific about Harry Hamlin back in Amsterdam, she sure alluded to something scandalous about him and then was denying it this past episode at Kyle's house. She'd only admit she brought him up, and tried to play it off as innocent when it wasn't. Lisa Rinna overstepped a bit with the arrest thing, but I understood her frustration and why she went there. And then Rinna was forced to give this apology to appease Kim, but Kim never apologized in return. There were shots fired in both directions, they owed each other apologies. If Kim is truly in a happy place, she should want to forgive, forget, and make amends with people like Rinna. Instead, Kim incites drama by inserting herself in the Eileen/Rinna/Dorit drama, saying Eileen and Rinna encourage each other. She should have stayed out of it all together.

so anyone got a guess as to who will be revealed as having a drug problem (Xanax)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter