Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

:rotfl:I'm Polish and this is what we used to call it but I haven't heard or used the expression in a long time. Thanks for the laugh. As far as I'm concerned they could get rid of Lisa R, Eileen, Dorit and Eden, and I'd still watch the show. Can't believe that they have Eileen back again, Dorit just seems like she tries to hard and is a phony, Eden over acts and Lisa R is just a pita. I wouldn't mind if they brought Adrienne, Camille, and/or Taylor back, even though they weren't my favors they brought a little something to the show that these girls don't. Lisa R really needs to get off Kim's back I'm beginning to think she also has a problem but not with alcohol.

Yes!!!! Bring back Camille, Taylor, Adrienne and dare I say it - Brandi!!! At least they all had their own storylines. These new chicks are boring and annoying!

Ok I don't normally watch this show but had it on last night. I don't know who made comments about another having a bag of pills & implying she was an addict. Gees these women are whacked. If you saw my pill case I would be labeled one also. I take loads of supplements for a dietary condition, I would hate to be these chicks.

Yeah, that was Dorit, the other pot stirrer of the season.

And I cannot stand Dorit. Did I say that yet? She is just annoying. That accent. I know I am the last person that should probably pick on someone's accent, since I have a NY accent, have have gotten pretty annoyed when people have said some pretty horrible things to me about mine, but mine is authentic. Dorit just sounds like she is trying to be something she isn't.

Yeah, what gets me about Dorit is that she was born and raised about an hour away from where I was. We went to college at schools 10miles apart, she then moved to NYC to start a business, London for a bit, then L.A. to where she has and currently resides. She is 5 years older than me, when did she travel the world to develop this accent??!!:rotfl2: I mean I've traveled too, but i still sound like Im from CT and i would think that if I met someone who spent the 1st 21years of their life here & their parents still live here they may call it home...but not dear Dorit, she calls London home, cuz she's just so darn interesting!!

Does she take meds, or does she abuse meds? I am not familiar with the hard n fast rules of sobriety, but certainly she's allowed to take some meds for things like headaches, fevers etc. She did admit to Xanax though and I'm pretty sure that only a necessity for people with anxiety issues? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm clueless about these things.

A friend of mine is a counselor in a rehab facility and they encourage any kind of addict to avoid anything that is addictive in nature - alcohol, drugs, prescription controlled substances. Xanax would be a controlled substance that people abuse and can get high off of, and ultimately become addicted to it. I doubt Eden is doing that and may be prescribed it and take it as directed, but generally speaking from what I have gathered, most sober people would avoid that when possible.

Dorit was stirring the pot when implying Rinna's bag of pills was something more than just a bunch of vitamins and advil thrown in a bag. I don't know how Rinna keeps the pills straight though!

A friend of mine is a counselor in a rehab facility and they encourage any kind of addict to avoid anything that is addictive in nature - alcohol, drugs, prescription controlled substances. Xanax would be a controlled substance that people abuse and can get high off of, and ultimately become addicted to it. I doubt Eden is doing that and may be prescribed it and take it as directed, but generally speaking from what I have gathered, most sober people would avoid that when possible.

Dorit was stirring the pot when implying Rinna's bag of pills was something more than just a bunch of vitamins and advil thrown in a bag. I don't know how Rinna keeps the pills straight though!

She was stirring the pot but I say good. The bag wasn't just vitamins and advil though. She did mention sleeping pills and Xanax so there was at least those two things as well. It's weird.

It was weird. Who carries their pills around like that? Even if they were "just" vitamins and a sleeping pill?

Okay Ladies, who is looking forward to tonight?? My favorite night of the week. God save the person who interrupts between 8:00 - 9:00 pm CST on a Tuesday! LOL

Can I just say that Kyle looked fantastic with that hair length. Ten years younger for sure. She really should ditch the extensions.

You think she had extensions? I never thought her hair looked fake. I think it was real and she had a hard time deciding to cut it to a length that was more what women are wearing in 2016/17. The way she used to flip it around at bars made me think she was really attached to it.

You think she had extensions? I never thought her hair looked fake. I think it was real and she had a hard time deciding to cut it to a length that was more what women are wearing in 2016/17. The way she used to flip it around at bars made me think she was really attached to it.

Hahaha ... that made me chuckle into my coffee. I HATED how she use to flip it around! I haven't seen this weeks show yet ... it doesn't air until 10:30 here and I am usually in bed. Tonight! :-)

Edens whole story line is about Kim. She needs to give it a rest and move on to something else. I really laughed when PK said that Lisa R and Eileen reminded him of the two muppets in the window only glamorous. I don't like either of them nor do I like Eden. The only new housewife I've liked is Erika the rest really have no story line and just create drama where this is none.

IMHO Dorit is just Pretentious, a "forgetful" drama queen, a lap dog to her hubby... one more, "oh PK" and I might hurl...and that "accent", Simply laughable!
Just No storyline..
She is however an attractive woman and has nice clothes lol

Eden... another "no storyline" without "trying" to get involved in Kim/Kyles life... she clearly can't take a hint... they don't appear to like her.. and who would..
she's appears so needy n whines...
I would not miss either one if they left.

Hahah that was a fun episode to watch because you can tell they were all WASTED at the party and saying stuff they normally wouldn't (and that takes a lot!).

I could not have rolled my eyes any harder when Dorit said, "Eden has a tendency to be a bit too aggressive -you can be who you want to be - but at times it's almost like she's trying to say something for effect, like she enjoys the shock value." Hello, pot, meet kettle.... You mean like Dorit doesn't enjoy the shock value of ambushing Erika with a pair of panties in front of everyone? Or maybe going on about Lisa's bag o'drugs?

And Eden, is crazy. Seriously, she's nuts. It's not all about you, Eden, and you're just making stuff up now. Kim, wasn't kind, "was really closed off and she didn't listen to a word I have to say she didn't care and as an addict that's a red flag..." :rolleyes: Maybe she isn't listening to you because it's none of your business and you're just making stuff up? And I have no love for Kim, BTW. Also, didn't Eden say something about taking a xanax? If so, is that an addict red flag? *insert yet another eye roll here*

Don't you think Bravo is telling Eden to bring up the Kim addiction stuff? No way would someone seemingly so polished (ok rich) just be stupid and go after someone like that without it being set up. The whole show is scripted. It's so boring now. Bravo needs to stop exploiting Kim and just keep her off the show. I don't need to see her struggling and Lisa Rinna and Eden going after her.

Don't you think Bravo is telling Eden to bring up the Kim addiction stuff? No way would someone seemingly so polished (ok rich) just be stupid and go after someone like that without it being set up. The whole show is scripted. It's so boring now. Bravo needs to stop exploiting Kim and just keep her off the show. I don't need to see her struggling and Lisa Rinna and Eden going after her.

I think Eden just had a distorted sense of her insight. Bravo is probably egging her on but she also seems to think she has some great wisdom to bestow. She made a comment about how she wished her and her sister had someone like her. It came off as sad. I feel like she has a lot of regrets and is trying way to hard to "save" people with her wisdom.
I've never been a huge fan of Kyle or Kim. I have sympathy for the way Kim has been used by the shoe though. I did enjoy watching Kim school Eden a little though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter