Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

My guilty pleasure too! Eileen is so annoying! Stirring up things left and right. Just wait until you finish the episode. At first I was kind of annoyed with Dorit about bringing it up but Eileen was stirring that situation at Kyles as well. Really inappropriate I felt.

I am an Eileen fan and always will be as a soap actress. However, I think she played it so cool and drama free in the first season that it almost seems that she's trying too hard to change her "persona" (maybe at the producers' prodding) in order to stay relevant or get airtime. She just seems so different when I've seen her in other venues outside of "housewives". I could be wrong though, and maybe she figures "what the hell, let me stir the pot!"

So, I'm not sure if we can post spoilers on this thread or not but I have a question about Dorit, so read at your own risk. I was watching the new celebrity apprentice tonight and
it looked like Dorit and PK were there donating to Boy George's team, and she looked pregnant. I tried to google and see if there was anything about her being pregnant, but I didn't find anything.

So, I'm not sure if we can post spoilers on this thread or not but I have a question about Dorit, so read at your own risk. I was watching the new celebrity apprentice tonight and
it looked like Dorit and PK were there donating to Boy George's team, and she looked pregnant. I tried to google and see if there was anything about her being pregnant, but I didn't find anything.
Is this a spoiler about RHBH or Celebrity Apprentice?

Celebrity Apprentice was filmed a long time ago - over a year ago now. So that would mean Dorit was pregnant with her youngest at that time, and that child I believe is around 4-6 months old on RHOBH? This is also evidenced by Kyle's hair on Celeb Apprentice - the same long straight style she always wore. On RHOBH, she's wearing a new shorter layered/wavy look, which is how she's wearing her hair present day as well. I believe the current season of RHOBH was filmed after Apprentice was done filming. For whatever reason, it took the Apprentice quite a long time to air after filming.

I don't think so. She has 2 kids with her ex-husband and dated Jesse McCartney.

Jesse McCartney as in the pop singer? Wow! Quite an age difference and lifestyle difference I would guess. Interesting!

Let me make sure I understood correctly, Eden is a lesbian, right? Or is she bisexual?
No. She said she's not when Dorit was trying to be all over her. That was weird...Like she was trying to get in with the "cool girls" but tried to make herself sound so worldly and open minded.

Celebrity Apprentice was filmed a long time ago - over a year ago now. So that would mean Dorit was pregnant with her youngest at that time, and that child I believe is around 4-6 months old on RHOBH? This is also evidenced by Kyle's hair on Celeb Apprentice - the same long straight style she always wore. On RHOBH, she's wearing a new shorter layered/wavy look, which is how she's wearing her hair present day as well. I believe the current season of RHOBH was filmed after Apprentice was done filming. For whatever reason, it took the Apprentice quite a long time to air after filming.

Oh, holy cow! I had no idea it was filmed that long ago! I was thinking that it must have been filmed after RHOBH.

Okay, I like Eden, I really do, but I think she is sort of over stepping her boundaries with this Kim thing. It's no secret that the "Richards" sisters and Hilton's are notoriously private about Kim and her addiction. I know Eden needs a story line, but her getting into something so personal and private just makes me cringe. I think she's going to regret going down that road. And Lisa Rinna really?? Why are you discussing something "that's not yours to discuss" with Eden. If I were friends with Lisa R, I wouldn't tell her anything. Tele-phone, tele-graph, tele-Lisa!

Okay, I like Eden, I really do, but I think she is sort of over stepping her boundaries with this Kim thing. It's no secret that the "Richards" sisters and Hilton's are notoriously private about Kim and her addiction. I know Eden needs a story line, but her getting into something so personal and private just makes me cringe. I think she's going to regret going down that road. And Lisa Rinna really?? Why are you discussing something "that's not yours to discuss" with Eden. If I were friends with Lisa R, I wouldn't tell her anything. Tele-phone, tele-graph, tele-Lisa!

I don't like her anymore. The whole thing was just so out of line. None of it is her business. It's not Lisa R.'s business either.
I come from a family that is very private so it all just rubbed me the wrong way. I think that's why I've always felt for Kim when it comes to Lisa R. It was never really her place to stick her nose in the way she did.
Another thing with Eden is that she's decided she knows everything that's going on based on one interaction with Kyle and Kim and Lisa R's opinions.
Kim isn't even a Housewife anymore. They need to move on from this.
Oh..I did read this season will out one of them as having a Xanax issue.. I'm really hoping it's Lisa R.

I am not really liking Dorit all that much for some reason. She just seems out of touch with reality. It seems like she has nannys to do everything and it seems like she walks around looking pretty, going to lunch, dressing up etc.

The other ladies at least hustle, Lisa R with her QVC products, Eileen working on the soap, Lisa V with her restaurants, Erica doing her Erica Jane thing, Kyle with her tv show she is producing (plus, it does not look like she has nanny's for Porsha, it seems she does the parenting). I don't know why, but Dorit rubs me the wrong way, like she is too good for "common folk" or something. Maybe she does work, I can't recall if they have said if she has a job or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!