Queen and Jasmine ... a Magical Birthday Trip

I have been so bad this week:eek: It's been one of those crazy weeks, but I think it's finally slowing down....I hope:lmao: Jasmine and I went to see our nail lady on Saturday, I got my manicure and pedicure and Jasmine got a manicure! Unfortunately, Jasmine has ended up working all week so her manicure has seen better days so she'll be going for a polish change tomorrow evening while her mother is frantically racing around packing.

I had such a productive weekend though, the suitcases made it through to the living room and everything that can be in them I put in them. My BFF is coming tomorrow right when I get home from work...I'm so thankful for her:lovestruc She keeps me grounded when my OCD kicks in with the whole packing thing:lmao:

I have worked crazy hours this week, but at least I have everything caught up and hopefully everything runs smoothly while I'm gone. I was going to go in again early tomorrow morning, but I figured, nah, it'll be fine:confused3

I promise I will be on here tomorrow evening once everyone has gone home. My parents are going to pop over to say goodbye to us and I'm sure my sis and her family might pop in too.

I promise I will post some pictures tomorrow evening before I pack the connectors:rotfl2:

Hi Queen! Sounds like everything is all set for you!!! Did Jas tell you we saw her at the concert Tuesday night?? How did she enjoy it? Abby loved it, and is still talking and talking about it!! LOL Can't wait to see you guys!

Hi Queen! Sounds like everything is all set for you!!! Did Jas tell you we saw her at the concert Tuesday night?? How did she enjoy it? Abby loved it, and is still talking and talking about it!! LOL Can't wait to see you guys!

Hi Tiff!!

Yes, she actually texted me and told me she ran into you guys!! She loved it...I asked her if her and Michelle were the oldest "kids" there....I got the look~:confused3:She does love Justin Bieber....She said she'll be able to discuss it with Abby because she truly appreciates the talent of Justin Bieber:lmao:

Can't wait to see you guys too!!! If I don't talk to you before we go, have a safe trip and we'll be waiting by the pool for you:yay:

You leave tomorrow!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I know you girls will have another amazing vacation! I hope it's Jasmine's best birthday yet and you make lots of wonderful memories! :goodvibes

You leave tomorrow!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I know you girls will have another amazing vacation! I hope it's Jasmine's best birthday yet and you make lots of wonderful memories! :goodvibes

I can hardly believe it! I've been up since 4am this morning with a splitting headache, but I think it's just anxiousness (is that even a word) you know how we love flying:scared1:

We are really looking forward to our time together....nothing I love more than a Disney vacation with my girl. Hope you keep well while we're away and we'll chat as soon as we're home! :hug:

I'm joining in late but I'm all caught up! :yay: Hoping for a speedy recovery for you from the headache.

Have a wonderful trip. Enjoy every minute of it and come back full of stories and pictures for us. :) popcorn::

Q

Yay for one day!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I hope you and Jasmine have an amazing vacation! Check out all of the cuties in World Showcase for me ;)

Hi Queen!! Just wanted to send along my well wishes for your flight!! Have an awesome trip...see you in 12 days!!!!

Have a great trip sister dear! Wish I could be a fly on the wall of the plane(s):lmao:
She was looking pretty organized tonight everyone, even when her BFF couldn't come.

I hope you & Jasmine have a great magical trip!!!! :wizard:
I can't wait to read your TR when we get back!
:goodvibes

Just in case I don't get back on here tonight...Have a fantastic vacation and happy birthday to Jasmine! :yay:

Thank you so much!

I'm joining in late but I'm all caught up! :yay: Hoping for a speedy recovery for you from the headache.

So happy to have you along....my headache thankfully is gone:goodvibes Thanks for asking!

Have a great trip! You know we are all jealous. :goodvibes

Thanks Darcy....wish you guys were gonna be there, but next summer:goodvibes Grey Goose Slushie's all around!

Have a fabulous trip! I'll be anxiously awaiting the report!popcorn::

Thanks so much....I have my notebook all ready!!!!

Have a wonderful trip. Enjoy every minute of it and come back full of stories and pictures for us. :) popcorn::

Q

Thanks Q

Yay for one day!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I hope you and Jasmine have an amazing vacation! Check out all of the cuties in World Showcase for me ;)

Thanks sweetie....Jasmine said she'll take pics:goodvibes

Hi Queen!! Just wanted to send along my well wishes for your flight!! Have an awesome trip...see you in 12 days!!!!

Hi Tiff...sorry we missed your call last night, we hit the hay and turned off the phone:confused3 Have a safe flight and we'll see you soon!!! Jasmine can't wait to ask Abby how she enjoyed Justin!!!!

Have a great trip sister dear! Wish I could be a fly on the wall of the plane(s):lmao:
She was looking pretty organized tonight everyone, even when her BFF couldn't come.

Things are pretty calm this morning....:eek: I'll text you when we arrive!!! Tell the girls I miss them already:hug:

Have a great trip!!!!

Thanks alot, can't wait to share our adventure when we get home.

I hope you & Jasmine have a great magical trip!!!! :wizard:
I can't wait to read your TR when we get back!
:goodvibes

Hi Amy,

Thanks alot, hopefully we'll run into you guys! Have a safe trip and we'll chat when we're both back!

have a great trip. I will be looking forward to a TR when I get back from the world too. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

KIM

Wow!! I totally fell behind and now it's time already!! Hope you're having a grrreat time right now!! I'm going be crowd watching for you if we make it up during your trip! :goodvibes

I'm here Queen! You and Jasmine look fantastic!! :goodvibes

I haven't read everything yet but I wanted to tell you I'm so happy for the two of you! (I'm planning to go back and get caught up in a minute here :surfweb:)

I hope you are well Queen, just wanted you to know I'll be here for the ride! :hug:

Carla

I just saw your thread updated and thought you were back and posting! :rotfl: I can't wait to read about your trip! Sorry I'm so camera shy, but it was great meeting you both at Epcot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter