• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Queen and Jasmine ... a Magical Birthday Trip

You are killing me with the food pics! I need to go the grocery store, my only choices of food right now is yogurt, popcorn or cereal! I am so hungry over here looking at the pizza, cheese ravioli & crusted chicken!!!!

You know how to arrive at the airport in style in the limo!

I love Jasmine's blond hair. And, Jasmine looks like a model in the picture w/Ariel!!!! That is too neat that you have pictures of her since she was 6 with the Ariel statue.

That sounds like a fabulous day! We went to Coral Reef this past trip and I was a bit worried because I'd read all the bad reviews. We loved it though! I thought the food was yummy and the atmosphere was awesome. We're going back again in January!

There is something about CR that we love....we have gone every trip since 2000 and our only bad experience was last summer and it was our server not the food :lmao: He was a little rough around the edges, but it certainly wouldn`t keep me from one of our favorites!!

Your plans sound great. :thumbsup2 I love the pictures that you've been posting.

I sent you a PM this morning. Looks like we have a few options! :woohoo:

Thanks so much:thumbsup2 Sent you a PM back....I can`t wait to meet you guys....wè will make something work no matter what:cool1:

You are killing me with the food pics! I need to go the grocery store, my only choices of food right now is yogurt, popcorn or cereal! I am so hungry over here looking at the pizza, cheese ravioli & crusted chicken!!!!

You know how to arrive at the airport in style in the limo!

I love Jasmine's blond hair. And, Jasmine looks like a model in the picture w/Ariel!!!! That is too neat that you have pictures of her since she was 6 with the Ariel statue.

Oops...sorry about that....the food is so good there...I had to go and get groceries today too, nothing is open here tomorrow for Labor Day and Jasmine has requested lasagne!

I have to tell you the story behind the limo....it`s cheaper than a taxi to the airport:rolleyes1 We had called and inquired about them picking up Brenda and her family (they live 30 minutes from Jas and I) then swinging by our place, picking us up and then on to the airport.....$65....we couldn`t go wrong, it would have been closer to $100 for us by cab with the two pickups....it did feel pretty special going in the limo though:rolleyes1

I wish I had a scanner so I could post pics of our very first trip in 1998 when she had just turned 6....she was so adorable....I don`t know where the years have gone:sad2: It took me a little while to get used to her in blond hair, then she went back to brunette...the customs agent kept looking at her passport picture and looking at her and she said it doesn`t even look like you....I had to show her birth certificate too:rotfl2:

I absolutely loved your updates. Every single picture of Jasmine is a joy because she has such an infectious smile! I love the piano pool at Asmu! Its soooooooo relaxing. It's one of my all time favorite pools. I love the picture with Ariel.

I am so happy that your trip is almost here! You are going to have such a fabulous time. Such wonderful pictures. My GF had the Butternut squash soup in May and loved it. It did look yummy!

We're back and I'm all caught up!
Loved the pictures from past trips! Jasmine is such a cutie! :cutie:

You girls are going to have so much fun, I'm so excited for you! :goodvibes

And congrats on fitting into the old pants :woohoo::woohoo:

I absolutely loved your updates. Every single picture of Jasmine is a joy because she has such an infectious smile! I love the piano pool at Asmu! Its soooooooo relaxing. It's one of my all time favorite pools. I love the picture with Ariel.

I am so happy that your trip is almost here! You are going to have such a fabulous time. Such wonderful pictures. My GF had the Butternut squash soup in May and loved it. It did look yummy!

Glad you're enjoying them! I have to say the piano pool ranks up there on best pools for me....I find it so quiet and relaxing because everyone is at the other pool:goodvibes

I cannot believe we leave 10 days from today! Still so much to do but that's half the fun isn't it?

We're back and I'm all caught up!
Loved the pictures from past trips! Jasmine is such a cutie! :cutie:

You girls are going to have so much fun, I'm so excited for you! :goodvibes

And congrats on fitting into the old pants :woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks Dawn!! We sure missed you!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I'm catching up on all of your updates!! I love how you planned out the days and showed us using old pics!! I may have to steal that idea :) 1 week and 3 days to go!!!

I'm catching up on all of your updates!! I love how you planned out the days and showed us using old pics!! I may have to steal that idea :) 1 week and 3 days to go!!!

Steal away my friend...would love to see some of your old pics!

Can you believe it's almost here? Can't wait!!

I missed some updates. Where have I been?? A huge congrats on the 15lb!!! I really hope to be down a few more before we go!! Love all the pics. So fun!! I think I read that you are not taking your phones. I will pm you my number if for any reason we need to get in touch. Just ask some random stranger if you can borrow their phone and call me ok :):rotfl2: The girls are super excited to meet you guys!!

Man oh man I'm behind with the posts here! Loving looking at all the pics, I can't believe how Jasmine has changed over the years. I guess I see her too much. She's being a real sweetie and helping me out tomorrow. I have to be in two places at the same time with the girls' first day of school so she's going to take mini Montana for me to her first day of grade one while I take Snow White to her first day of grade 5 at another school. Love that kid to death:love:Can't believe you leave so soon.

I missed some updates. Where have I been?? A huge congrats on the 15lb!!! I really hope to be down a few more before we go!! Love all the pics. So fun!! I think I read that you are not taking your phones. I will pm you my number if for any reason we need to get in touch. Just ask some random stranger if you can borrow their phone and call me ok :):rotfl2: The girls are super excited to meet you guys!!

Thanks my friend!!I called our phone carrier and because we both have blackberry's we can take them in and have our "data disabled" which will allow us to text but not pay for roaming charges...how's your texting skills? For us to call is out of this world expensive, but I will PM you both of our numbers! We can't wait to meet them too...and of course you!!!!:hug:

Man oh man I'm behind with the posts here! Loving looking at all the pics, I can't believe how Jasmine has changed over the years. I guess I see her too much. She's being a real sweetie and helping me out tomorrow. I have to be in two places at the same time with the girls' first day of school so she's going to take mini Montana for me to her first day of grade one while I take Snow White to her first day of grade 5 at another school. Love that kid to death:love:Can't believe you leave so soon.

I couldn't believe she got out of bed at 630am to drive me to work and get to your place to take MM to school! I noticed your new ticker......:woohoo::woohoo:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay:

Single Digit Dance

I am a great texter. Hubby just got me unlimited texting. Sending pm now

Yay! Single Digit! :woohoo::banana::woohoo:

I noticed you mentioned your BBs. We were looking into this and we have Sasktel. Thought it is pricy to make calls Text messages are the same price and Dh and I both have a package so we won't be charge anything for texts outside of our plan :cool1: as for roaming for data it costs us $3 per mb of usage for roaming. I use only 0.3mb average so I am not concerned about roaming charges.

I thought about staying at All Star Music, but I couldn't give up Pop Centurys non shared bus service. :)

:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay:

Single Digit Dance

I am a great texter. Hubby just got me unlimited texting. Sending pm now

Woot Woot....I will send you both of our numbers....I love unlimited texting....especially with a teen, it's honestly the best way to communicate!!!

Yay! Single Digit! :woohoo::banana::woohoo:

I noticed you mentioned your BBs. We were looking into this and we have Sasktel. Thought it is pricy to make calls Text messages are the same price and Dh and I both have a package so we won't be charge anything for texts outside of our plan :cool1: as for roaming for data it costs us $3 per mb of usage for roaming. I use only 0.3mb average so I am not concerned about roaming charges.

I thought about staying at All Star Music, but I couldn't give up Pop Centurys non shared bus service. :)

Thanks....tomorrow we'll be dancing for you:yay:

We are with MTS and last year it cost us nothing to roam and nothing to text ... it was included in our monthly fee. However, this year we found out it's 35 cents a text up to 100 texts but it caps there so both of us will only have to pay an additional $35 on our monthly bill...well worth it! She told me that because we have email applications on our BB's that we have to go in and have the data disabled as the roaming charges are out of this world. As long as we do this, we're ok, but calling is outrageous....let me think.....$3.99 per minute I believe:eek:

I think I have such a soft spot in my heart for ASMu....it was our very first resort we stayed at so the memories are all around us there:love: I did enjoy Pop though when Jas and I stayed there in 2006:woohoo:

Hi there! :wave:

I know I am joining in late, but I will be here for the TR for sure!! Your daughter is beautiful!

You are going to have such a fun trip!! Single digits! :cheer2:

Hi there! :wave:

I know I am joining in late, but I will be here for the TR for sure!! Your daughter is beautiful!

You are going to have such a fun trip!! Single digits! :cheer2:

I am so happy that you came over! Thank you so much....she's a great girl....I might be a little prejudiced though:lmao:

Woo Hoo for single digits!!!

:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

See you on the 18th!!!

Cannot wait to have breakfast with you guys on the 18th!!! Have a safe trip and we'll see you in a week:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter