Queen and Jasmine ... a Magical Birthday Trip

I missed dancing with you yesterday!

Happy Single Digit Dance!!!!!!!!!!

:dancer::rockband::dancer:

Glad to have you here dancing with us:cool1:

Single digit dancing with you before I leave for the airport.......

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

See you on the 18th!

As I post this, you guys are already there....can you believe this next statement.....SEE YOU SATURDAY FOR BREAKFAST:woohoo:

Am I too late to single digit dance? Hope not :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Never too late to dance with us....thank you my friend:hug:I think we have almost finalized our dates for next year!!! Will let you know as soon as it's booked:thumbsup2

yay for single digits!! I can't wait to see all those packing pics!!

Those will be up sometime tomorrow ... today kinda got away from me....but the suitcases are now in the living room for major packing in the morning!!!

Hi Queen!!!:goodvibes I cannot believe that you are leaving THIS week!!!! :yay: Thanks for the tip about the Blackberries!! Kyle went to MTS and found out how to disable the data, so we are bringing our berries!!!:goodvibes Can't wait to see some more of your pics!!!

Oh gosh, I missed your single digits! Only 5 days to go, I think I can dance to that! Jealous!

Hi Queen!!!:goodvibes I cannot believe that you are leaving THIS week!!!! :yay: Thanks for the tip about the Blackberries!! Kyle went to MTS and found out how to disable the data, so we are bringing our berries!!!:goodvibes Can't wait to see some more of your pics!!!

I can't believe it's this week either....:eek: We went to MTS today and Jasmine realized she can't use Blackberry Messenger when the data is disabled but texting worked fine:banana: More pics coming up!!!

Oh gosh, I missed your single digits! Only 5 days to go, I think I can dance to that! Jealous!

You dance away girl....I know the feeling, I get jealous too:confused3

Gosh--5 days to go. Where has time gone?!? I am so excited for you!

I know, I can hardly believe it....time is passing so quickly...hopefully it won't go that quickly when we're there Thanks Amanda:hug:

Oh my goodness, 5 days!!!
:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::yay:

Can you believe this time next week we will actually be together in person:cool1:

Oh my goodness Queen! I am so far behind. :eek: I did want to quickly stop by and wish you and Jas a fantastic, safe, and magical trip. I hope it's wonderful!!!!! I wish I could meet up with you. Be sure to give Mary and her girls some big hugs from us! :sad1:

3 DAYS???!!!! YAY!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

But where did the time go??? I still haven't caught up on all the details on the PTR!!!:laughing:

Three more days!!! :dance3:

I don't know where the time has gone.....:lmao:

Oh my goodness Queen! I am so far behind. :eek: I did want to quickly stop by and wish you and Jas a fantastic, safe, and magical trip. I hope it's wonderful!!!!! I wish I could meet up with you. Be sure to give Mary and her girls some big hugs from us! :sad1:

Hello my friend! Thank you so much....I wish you could be there with us, but I know we'll see each other next year. I promise you, we will hug them to bits!!!!

3 MORE DAYS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!!!!!!!!!!!!

...where are the updates!!??

Hey girl!

I have been a bad Diser this week....I have been working crazy hours trying to get everything caught up or passed along while I'm gone....I'll go in early again tomorrow and what will be will be....hopefully I'll get some packing pics up tomorrow evening....no, I will get them up!!!! I promise

Thanks Dana:hug:

:dance3: That's 3 dancing smileys for 3 days!!!

Thanks Amy!! I can't imagine the excitement in your house right now....keeping our fingers crossed that our paths will cross....safe travels!!

:cool1::cool1:

:banana::banana:

:yay::yay:

3 days baby!!!

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

3 DAYS???!!!! YAY!!!! :banana::banana:

But where did the time go??? I still haven't caught up on all the details on the PTR!!!:laughing:

I feel the same way.....time is passing too quickly...I don't want it to pass that quickly in WDW

2 Day Dancin'

Can't wait to meet you at Kouzzina when you get here!!!

Hi Sophia

Been thinking of you guys....can't wait to see you on Saturday for breakfast!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter