• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PRINCESS Palooza 2011! 9/9 Update: Departure Day

Best news I've had all day!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Of course, you'll have to eat whatever I drop for you. And I might be pretty hungry after all that walking through the parks........

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It hardly seems possible that e'll be in Disney a week from today...... :dance3:

Sorry I haven't been around, but YAY you are getting SOOO CLOSE!!! :cool1: I think I want to just go back, so make room in your bag for me too!

Sorry I haven't been around, but YAY you are getting SOOO CLOSE!!! :cool1: I think I want to just go back, so make room in your bag for me too!

Thanks! I've been wanting it to hurry up and get here, and now that it's so close, I need time to slow down. Too much to do, so little time.........

mom2rtk said:
Of course, you'll have to eat whatever I drop for you. And I might be pretty hungry after all that walking through the parks........

I'd eat crumbs just to be there again now.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I can't believe your trip is right around the corner!

We just booked tonight for the end of May! :banana:

Lots of sewing to do. Already made DD a Merida skirt and I have a Cinderella and Snow White skirt to make and a Tinkerbell, Minnie, and Aurora dress to make. AND a Star Wars button down shirt for DS and a pair of Star Wars shorts.

Still pinching myself!

I got behind. I think I last left off at 6 days.
Magical express in 5 days

MG_121.gif
MG_121.gif
MG_121.gif
MG_121.gif
MG_121.gif

Have a great trip Janet! Are you going to be continuing this thread for your latest trip?

I'd eat crumbs just to be there again now.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Aren't Disney crumbs just the best? :)

I can't believe your trip is right around the corner!

We just booked tonight for the end of May! :banana:

Lots of sewing to do. Already made DD a Merida skirt and I have a Cinderella and Snow White skirt to make and a Tinkerbell, Minnie, and Aurora dress to make. AND a Star Wars button down shirt for DS and a pair of Star Wars shorts.

Still pinching myself!

Yeah you! I can't wait to see photos. I am woefully behind on your PTR but plan to catch up when I get back.

I can't wait to see photos of your creations!

YEAH for booking the end of May! :darth:

I got behind. I think I last left off at 6 days.
Magical express in 5 days

MG_121.gif
MG_121.gif
MG_121.gif
MG_121.gif
MG_121.gif

LOL, I bow to the master of all smilies! :worship:

4 day

Don't forget the deodorant. it can get hot there.

ban.gif
ban.gif
ban.gif
ban.gif

LOL, where DO you come up with this stuff? :lmao:

3 days Today might be a good day to start drinking

oregonian_winesmiley.gif
oregonian_winesmiley.gif
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

Maybe you missed that email of mine a few days ago when declared it time to start drinking????? :rotfl:

Have a great trip Janet! Are you going to be continuing this thread for your latest trip?

Thanks Mike! I'll check in here when I get back but will start a new trip report sometime soon after.

Will be great to hear about and see your trip on the boards - I hope the magic continues and wish you a fabulous trip!

My DH is in Orlando this week for a conference and I begged/promised/negotiated/and made all sorts of offers to make his business trip into our first Disney at Christmastime trip as well... and the same week as the official New FL opening!?!?!? :cheer2: but he is far more practical :mad: than I - finding all other sorts of "needs" for our money that are not nearly as awesome. :sad2:

Meanwhile the Lucy at 4-1/2 commercial is haunting ME everytime my kids say something that sounds way too old for them to know/say/think!!!

Soooo... perhaps next year we will go for the Christmas season

Enjoy that much more for those of us who can't be there!!

Sydnerella's Mama

Will be great to hear about and see your trip on the boards - I hope the magic continues and wish you a fabulous trip!

My DH is in Orlando this week for a conference and I begged/promised/negotiated/and made all sorts of offers to make his business trip into our first Disney at Christmastime trip as well... and the same week as the official New FL opening!?!?!? :cheer2: but he is far more practical :mad: than I - finding all other sorts of "needs" for our money that are not nearly as awesome. :sad2:

Meanwhile the Lucy at 4-1/2 commercial is haunting ME everytime my kids say something that sounds way too old for them to know/say/think!!!

Soooo... perhaps next year we will go for the Christmas season

Enjoy that much more for those of us who can't be there!!

Sydnerella's Mama

Awww... man. Hasn't he figured out by now that Disney belongs in the "needs" column? :hug: Hopefully you'll figure out a way to get there soon.

Thanks so much for the kind wishes!

2 days

Are you and Drew ready?

smile-pursebattle.gif
smile-pursebattle.gif

LOL, you know it's WAY too early for Drew to pack.

I'm trying to, but still trying to finish up the Christmas decorating and shopping, and a little last minute sewing.

YIKES! It's day after tomorrow!

I was going to ask if you are ready......::yes::::yes::::yes:: ( forgot yesterday)

But I bet you're set.......:hyper::hyper:

He'd better get started with the packing, don't want to forget anything important..........:lmao:

I was going to ask if you are ready......::yes::::yes::::yes:: ( forgot yesterday)

But I bet you're set.......:hyper::hyper:

He'd better get started with the packing, don't want to forget anything important..........:lmao:

It's time to dance!

:banana:

One more sleep

th_sleeping.gif

Thanks guys for helping me count down. Today is the day! :dance3:

I'm really hoping I can sleep on the plane tonight. I haven't slept well in a couple days. Just too excited I guess. Then I almost forgt to check in on Southwest. just like last year. I'm really glad I bought the early bird check-in. I knew that would happen. Just too much to think about I guess.

My only hope is thatI don't forget to bring as many things as you 2 did! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter