• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PRINCESS Palooza 2011! 9/9 Update: Departure Day

I can't wait to read a new trip report from you and see all your amazing photos! I'm so glad we got to spend some time together, that Katie is such a pretty girl. I sort of fear for you in her teenage years, lol!!!

I can't wait to read a new trip report from you and see all your amazing photos! I'm so glad we got to spend some time together, that Katie is such a pretty girl. I sort of fear for you in her teenage years, lol!!!

Thank you so much. :goodvibes I feel in many ways like we're into the teen years already, although I'm sure I'll find out soon enough how much more complicated it can get!

What a nice surprise to get to meet you guys in the parks and share in your very special meeting. Katie loved meeting Layla. She adores seeing little Disney fans in the parks. We sort of play a game of ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the adorable kids we see. We both thought Layla was the most adorable of all!

And I'm so glad we caught up with you that last night and they got to ride the Carousel together.

I hope the rest of your trip was great!

Thank you so much. :goodvibes I feel in many ways like we're into the teen years already, although I'm sure I'll find out soon enough how much more complicated it can get!

What a nice surprise to get to meet you guys in the parks and share in your very special meeting. Katie loved meeting Layla. She adores seeing little Disney fans in the parks. We sort of play a game of ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the adorable kids we see. We both thought Layla was the most adorable of all!

And I'm so glad we caught up with you that last night and they got to ride the Carousel together.

I hope the rest of your trip was great!

Claire and I do that too. We just love the looks on little ones faces.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well :( Always stinks to get sick after a vacation. When we went in 2010 my friend Jenna and I both ended up with food poisoning, thankfully it was the night we were leaving, but it was a rough day. Feel better soon! Cannot wait to hear about your trip and see your photos!

I loved the past trip reports and beautiful dress pics- cant wait for your new one! Makes me look forward to taking my Katie (4) for a wdw mother daughter trip one day.

I loved the past trip reports and beautiful dress pics- cant wait for your new one! Makes me look forward to taking my Katie (4) for a wdw mother daughter trip one day.

Thanks so much. I will be starting a new trip report soon. I've been fighting this chest cold though while trying to finish Christmas shopping, so it will be at least next week. I'm also hoping to clear my brain cells and get some sort of inspiraton for a title.....

And I really hope you can do a mother/daughter trip. It makes for an amazing time and great memories. :goodvibes

Merry_disney_christmas_wallpaper_31_zps4e094ddf.jpg

Merry Christmas Janet!!!!!

ChristmasMickeygathering.jpg

Thanks guys! I always love the holiday graphics you guys find! :santa:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all got what you wanted from Santa and are enjoying a great day with your families!

I am finally starting to feel like I'm turning the corner on this illness, so hopefully will get a TR under way soon. Especially now that the Christmas shopping is all done. My first step will be to sit down and do all the journaling though, so that will take just a bit. Maybe I should try the voice recognition software on my phone and email it to myself so I won't have to do all that typing!

Tomorrow is one of my favorite sorts of days........ the day AFTER a holiday. No, I don't bargain shop. But everything is done and I can do whatever I want! :cool1:

Tomorrow is one of my favorite sorts of days........ the day AFTER a holiday. No, I don't bargain shop. But everything is done and I can do whatever I want! :cool1:
Sounds like us. We've had a pajama party day.

We had some of the white stuff blow in (literally) and while DH was brave enough to venture to the gym, I stayed in where it was warm and made some chili. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter