• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PRINCESS Palooza 2011! 9/9 Update: Departure Day

One of us forgot more than the other. LOL :rotfl2:

LOL, so I heard! :)

I hope I have it all packed. Because it's 7 AM and my brain cells are dragging already. I'm not gonna get much help out of them today.

When I woke up at 4:15 I decided not to fight trying to go back to sleep. I decided instead to just get up and do anything I thought would require brain cells.

I'll let you know later how that worked out! :rotfl:

Since I'm going along in your camera bag, I'll remind you to rest on the plane. :teeth:

Have a great time!!! I mean we'll have a great time....

:wave:

I told Janet last night to double check the important things..... Like shampoo!! :lmao:

Well, I packed MY shampoo. Not sure if Katie packed hers. I need to double check in that 5 minutes she as after she gets home before we have to leave.....

Since I'm going along in your camera bag, I'll remind you to rest on the plane. :teeth:

Have a great time!!! I mean we'll have a great time....

:wave:

Oh that's right. Do I have to drop a few plane crackers for you to nibble on?

Wish I could be wishing you a happy trip from the happy confines if my own trip like I could last year, but alas I'm at home living vicariously through everyone else. Have a great trip!!

Okay... just watched a USA Today promo for FLE... the video was campy, but boy is Gaston cute!!! Jealous you get to meet him again!

Hey everyone! Thanks to all for the well wishes for the trip. We did have a great time. I came home sick, and can't even talk today, but am just grateful that it didn't hit until the last day.

I'll do a trip report but will need a bit to get photos loaded and think up a title. Most of the titles I can think of I really can't use. And no, I won't explain! :rotfl: But I also have some Christmas shopping to finish up when I recover, so it will be a bit.

Okay... just watched a USA Today promo for FLE... the video was campy, but boy is Gaston cute!!! Jealous you get to meet him again!

We did find Gaston and were able to get him to sign the new autograph book I made for Katie this trip. I don't think I ever got around to posting a photo of it, so I'll do that later too. I used photos from all of our previous trips. It was really time intensive, but I loved the result.

Hope you had a great trip!

Thanks! We really did.

She's still there! :thumbsup2

Thanks for helping out Jen. Both here and by text.

I'm a mess today. Can't talk. Throat hurts like crazy. No clean clothes. Need to grocery shop. Need to Christmas shop. I fell in the AoA lobby yesterday and my leg hurts. Good thing I still have some ibuprofen left from the trip!

I think my first step today will be a nice long nap.

Oh no, sorry you're sick & injured! :( hope you feel better soon & that you still had a great time!

Oh no, sorry you're sick & injured! :( hope you feel better soon & that you still had a great time!

Thanks. :goodvibes We did have a great tme. And I'm just happy I didn't get sick until the day we were leaving. And grateful it's not a stomach bug. ::yes::

Welcome Back!!

I just got your email. Sorry your sick. I just got my voice back, I hope there isn't a connection there...

Welcome Back!!

I just got your email. Sorry your sick. I just got my voice back, I hope there isn't a connection there...

Maybe Ursula has mine........... Glad yours is back though.

Welcome home! I bet grumble grumble might work as a title? :rotfl2:

LOL. STOP THAT! Don't you know how hard it is to laugh when you have no voice??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter