Precruise Meet Suggestion

Newbie here! New to the Podcast boards and new to cruising! We just booked last week for PCC 2.0 and are looking forward to it. :thumbsup2 We would love to meet up pre-cruise. I don't know where we will be staying yet, we own at AKV, but might try for BLT or BWV. We'll meet anywhere...the Boardwalk Bakery sounds DELISH.

Newbie here! New to the Podcast boards and new to cruising! We just booked last week for PCC 2.0 and are looking forward to it. :thumbsup2 We would love to meet up pre-cruise. I don't know where we will be staying yet, we own at AKV, but might try for BLT or BWV. We'll meet anywhere...the Boardwalk Bakery sounds DELISH.

Welcome :welcome: it's gonna be a blast, I think we will be taking over the BW - 500 people potentially :woohoo:

I think we may try for BCV or BWV pre-cruise and we'd love to try AKL concierge afterwards, maybe then go somewhere else, BLT is very tempting but the points over the Christmas week are higher.

Looking forward to planning where we might stay and then tryingto book them all :thumbsup2

Welcome :welcome: it's gonna be a blast, I think we will be taking over the BW - 500 people potentially :woohoo:

I think we may try for BCV or BWV pre-cruise and we'd love to try AKL concierge afterwards, maybe then go somewhere else, BLT is very tempting but the points over the Christmas week are higher.

Looking forward to planning where we might stay and then tryingto book them all :thumbsup2

Thank you for the welcome!!

I'm trying to encourage my DH on here too, just to throw himself in the mix and "get to know" a few people before the cruise too. He has a login, and a whopping ONE post, but listens faithfully to the Podcast with me---and hears all the stories I have from the DIS. ;)

We are doing Christmas week this year, so we'll see if we still want to do it next too...:rotfl: The points are just outrageous, but I'm looking forward to the experience!

Hard to believe that we are planning pre/post cruise meets so far in advance!

I hope when we are a month or so from the cruise a nice concise list of meets will be posted.

Hard to believe that we are planning pre/post cruise meets so far in advance!

I hope when we are a month or so from the cruise a nice concise list of meets will be posted.

There will be, but I found the best meets were the ones that just happened - WaveBands for WonderQuest wasn't really planned.

And when I planned to spend the day at the MK alone, but found Robin and Todd right off the bus - before I knew it, we had 8 people touring the park, when we all planned to be solo that day! That night was one of the best EVER for me!

Count me in. Anything associated with this cruise and this great group of new friends, count me in!!!

I am planning on staying for a week before the cruise at either Poly or POFQ. I can't decide between the two:confused3. Oh well, I am so there for the meet and I know it will be a blast to see fellow podcasters :goodvibes:love:

I like the idea of the Boardwalk. I know I'm late to the conversation, but given the time of year, the Boardwalk has amazing decorations inside and I'm pretty sure the outside would be decorated too. Not imposing on Nicole's thread, but we should maximize our exposure to the "holidayness". I just love the holidays in Disney!

I like the idea of the Boardwalk. I know I'm late to the conversation, but given the time of year, the Boardwalk has amazing decorations inside and I'm pretty sure the outside would be decorated too. Not imposing on Nicole's thread, but we should maximize our exposure to the "holidayness". I just love the holidays in Disney!

Seeing as we still have over 500 days, you're still plenty early!:goodvibes

The Boardwalk sounds great. We are newbees too....planning on flying down Friday sometime, not sure where we are staying...maybe Swan/Dolphin or Pop Century. Going to MK on Saturday. Can't wait to meet everyone...and have a Dole Whip

When do you think we might be meeting? Friday or Saturday?

Ditto that. I love Disney at Christmas...my DD doesn't remember, and she is so looking forward to this trip. We aren't sure where we are staying....toying with the idea of Pop Century or Swan/Dolphin. I'm leaning toward Dolphin, holding out to see if Pete can arrange any great deals. Either way, it will be great to see everything decorated. I"m never been to Boardwalk...time ran out on our last trip, so this time it's the first place we are going. Looking forward to meeting up with fellow Dis'ers.

Update: We booked the Poly, and will be at MK all day, so we'll be close. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter