Precruise Meet Suggestion

Maybe we meet up at the Gazebo area, walk over to the Boardwalk bridge for Illuminations and then hit up Jelly Rolls for a drink (Or two, or three). I've never been there and heard really good things about it..

This way everything stays in the area, but we experience several things...

Just an idea....

We love Jellyrolls! We went for the first time after Poly Beach meet before PCC 1.0. Karen, Robert, Jason and I went. It was a lot of fun. I have yet to do Yeehaw, so I don't know which one is more fun. :confused3

Count me in for what ever we do.

YeeHaw Bob was a fun night at DAP.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Boardwalk sounds like a great meeting place. I did Jellyrolls last year before DAP - it was a blast - especially with a big group.

don't have to twist my arm to forget work....

I want to badly to just forget about work! I want to take a week of mental health days and not think about work. But when the week is up, all the work problems will still be there waiting for me...

I want to badly to just forget about work! I want to take a week of mental health days and not think about work. But when the week is up, all the work problems will still be there waiting for me...

For me too. Everyone seems to not know how to do anything I routinely do while I am away. A pile starts as soon as I leave the office and just grows. And grows. And GROWS.

I don't think about it until I come back to work. I'm a little miffed for the first few minutes of the first day back, thinking: "Why couldn't they have done this...all they had to do was...they left this? OMG! I'm gonna strangle someone...they can't be that incompetent."

Then it passes.

I forge through it. And remember that the pile of work that I come back to is job security. Whether it is because they are unable or unwilling to do it, I don't care. It means that I am a little more secure in my employment.

For me too. Everyone seems to not know how to do anything I routinely do while I am away. A pile starts as soon as I leave the office and just grows. And grows. And GROWS.

I don't think about it until I come back to work. I'm a little miffed for the first few minutes of the first day back, thinking: "Why couldn't they have done this...all they had to do was...they left this? OMG! I'm gonna strangle someone...they can't be that incompetent."

Then it passes.

I forge through it. And remember that the pile of work that I come back to is job security. Whether it is because they are unable or unwilling to do it, I don't care. It means that I am a little more secure in my employment.

maybe we should take valium our first tday back at work?
or maybe we should slowly ease our way back into it....
come in the first day back just for an hour....then race back home to listen to 4 or 5 podcasts as an antidote...
then the next day we go in for 2 hours....and so on......

maybe we should take valium our first tday back at work?
or maybe we should slowly ease our way back into it....
come in the first day back just for an hour....then race back home to listen to 4 or 5 podcasts as an antidote...
then the next day we go in for 2 hours....and so on......

Grreat idea!

I woke up this mornng feeling really tired and kinda miserable. Went to work because we were having a staff meeting including fun required training - blod borne pathogens, emergency plan, fire extinquishers, fun stuff.
Tomorrow may be a mental health day. Monday, a fresh start! Two annual reports, three grant applications, self and staff evaluations, and more fun.

The real fun? Anticipating precruise meets!

Do we have an estimated time for this event yet? I'm starting to think about ADRs and Phillip and I might want to do Epcot for dinner this night due to the location.

OFFICIALLY, (because I was the one who suggested it, and you know the rules...) we will meet an hour ahead of IllumiNations like Jen said. We will meet at the grassy area at the bottom of the stairway.

OFFICIALLY, (because I was the one who suggested it, and you know the rules...) we will meet an hour ahead of IllumiNations like Jen said. We will meet at the grassy area at the bottom of the stairway.

Bottom of which stairs... I know I should know this..... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter