Precruise Meet Suggestion

My wife, Disney Enabler, and I are going on the DVC members Disney cruise in September and are staying at WDW for 6 days afterwards. We enjoyed the Boardwalk area so much that we moved our reservations from Saratoga Springs to the Boardwalk Villas, so we like the idea of a pre-podcast cruise meet at the Boardwalk!

We've never been to WDW at Christmas, so we would be very interested in meeting up with DISers to see the Osborne lights and make reservations to see the Candlelight Processional. We went to our first Candlelight at Disneyland this past year and loved it.

I also want to visit some of the WDW resorts to see the Christmas decorations. I've only seen them on the Samantha Brown Travel Channel show. Are there any other DISers who are thinking about touring the resorts to see the decorations?

I am so excited! I have to run outside now to see if Dumbo is waiting to take me to the Magic Kingdom!

Oh, I forgot to ask, what's a "tag"?

How is Molly BTW??

She is OK. Resting a lot of course. She has some serious pain killers. They gave me the same kind for a VERY painful condition I get occasionally. She gets her stitches out on the 9th. Then we can ditch the e-collar. She is on restricted movement for 8 weeks so she doesn't undo the work of the surgery.

Really, Kim, do delicate flowers bow???:worship:

Hey, its taken me 9 years to get a tag. Even delicate flowers bow when they have waited that long. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Kim

It's okay, Todd - I got your back... as you can all plainly see in Exhibits A & B, the machine was not working properly when Todd approached said machine...

EXHIBIT A: TODD

232323232%7Ffp43367%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32348%3A%3A%3B85324nu0mrj

EXHIBIT B: ROB

232323232%7Ffp43364%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32348%3A%3A%3B87324nu0mrj

Just so long as I am not an accomplice to the crime....

what is a tag fairy? :confused3

Look underneath my name. It says, "President of the John Club" And "Number One On Tracy's Good List" (Or something like that). I didn't put those there. The Tag Fairy did. She/he watches and listens to the things that are said on the boards and at the meets. Then they add those pretty little sayings under our user names. They are in different colors. My post count is also colored, courtesy of the Tag Fairy.

The tag fairy is mysterious and adds tags to people. See over to the left? Under my name? Above my avatar? Those were left by the tag fairy. You can tell they were from the tag fairy because they are in color. As opposed to things you can leave yourself, which appear in black.

The tag fairy commemorates funny sayings or events that occur on the DIS or at DIS functions. You never know where the tag fairy may be hiding. The tag fairy was on PCC 1.0, which is how I got the tiara and the other two tags.

Note: Doing the potty dance in front of computernut friends may come back to haunt you. (Re: note. May haunt you, not me, but you. I'll do the potty dance almost anywhere.)

The
Even though you have almost 3000 posts, we are certainly educating you about the DIS, aren't we maroo? You obviously haven't been hanging out in the right DIS places. :lmao:

Does anyone have any clue WHO is the tag fairy? :confused3
The Tag Fairy is all-powerful, wise, and completely mysterious. No one knows the identity of the Tag Fairy.

I :love: the tag fairy.

I'm seriously doubting that the tag fairy exists. Either that or (s)he has difficulty finding my account.

Right Cougar Kat? ;)

I'm seriously doubting that the tag fairy exists. Either that or (s)he has difficulty finding my account.

I totally agree I don't think I will ever get tagged :sad1: well maybe someday :(

Alcohol brings out the tag fairy like nobodys business. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter