Precruise Meet Suggestion

We're in for a Boardwalk meet. :thumbsup2

Are we talking Jellyrolls too? That would be such a fun way to kick off the cruise! :cool1:

What's the concensus? Where are meeting?

I suggested meeting on the Boardwalk this trip. I think it would be lighter and more convenient for some people since a lot of people stay in that area. I'm going to try, but not holding my breath. Isn't there a gazebo or something at the end of the Boardwalk?

I suggested meeting on the Boardwalk this trip. I think it would be lighter and more convenient for some people since a lot of people stay in that area. I'm going to try, but not holding my breath. Isn't there a gazebo or something at the end of the Boardwalk?

Yes, a big wedding pavillion. On the ESPN zone side. Is that where you want to meet?

If there is no wedding going on that is...... :lmao: Just imagine the wedding party and all these crazy DISers start showing up.

OK, I just wanted to make sure. Because when I'm in charge I like to delegate. And, I've decided YOU get to decide exactly where we meet on the Boardwalk. :)

I'll do it if you need me to but the ultimate responsibility lies with you! pirate:

Isn't someone getting married on our cruise? Maybe the pre-wedding rehersal in the gazebo?

Then move the group to Jellyrolls. I'd really like to go to Jellyrolls!

I'll do it if you need me to but the ultimate responsibility lies with you! pirate:

I'm not all that familar with the area and would think it would be great if someone would say a spot. If it were me, I'd probably pick that end by the gazebo just because of the closeness to Epcot for fireworks, but we would want it to be light enough to see people.

I'm not all that familar with the area and would think it would be great if someone would say a spot. If it were me, I'd probably pick that end by the gazebo just because of the closeness to Epcot for fireworks, but we would want it to be light enough to see people.
May I make a suggestion Nicole. I know you are in charge, and you are the best organizer in the world, but this is just a suggestion. :)

Can we meet near the entrance to the Boardwalk Bakery? :goodvibes

May I make a suggestion Nicole. I know you are in charge, and you are the best organizer in the world, but this is just a suggestion. :)

Can we meet near the entrance to the Boardwalk Bakery? :goodvibes

Nicole, have you decided on what time you would like us all there?

Let me know what is decided. I'll meet ya'll after a set of Yeehaa Bob at the River Roost. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter