Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

This could use a bump
IMG_7371-3.jpg

Does anyone happen to have pictures of the Del Sol? I just booked our vacation there for the end of November. THe location is great i am just hoping that the hotel is decent! Thanks in advance

I don't have any pictures of the Del Sol but I was happy enough with it. It is very basic but the ac worked, we slept fine in the beds and the location was great. I would suggest taking a power strip with you. It didn't have many plugs in the room and we had three cell phones, a laptop, and an evc scooter to charge. We also took a foreman grill to cook on and it would have been much easier if we had had a power strip.

I don't have any pictures of the Del Sol but I was happy enough with it. It is very basic but the ac worked, we slept fine in the beds and the location was great. I would suggest taking a power strip with you. It didn't have many plugs in the room and we had three cell phones, a laptop, and an evc scooter to charge. We also took a foreman grill to cook on and it would have been much easier if we had had a power strip.

For the most part it is just a place for us to sleep and possibly a quick break. Thanks for the power strip suggestion. We will have a few cellphones and cameras that will need to be charged daily.:thumbsup2

Howard Johnson is our hotel of choice when visiting DLR. I have not been a member long enough to post pictures, but will do so as soon as I have the ability to post them. We have so many from the last 2 years. We were there in Dec 2011, Oct 2011, July 2011 and August 2010. Stayed in building 1 twice and building 2 twice.

Howard Johnson is our hotel of choice when visiting DLR. I have not been a member long enough to post pictures, but will do so as soon as I have the ability to post them. We have so many from the last 2 years. We were there in Dec 2011, Oct 2011, July 2011 and August 2010. Stayed in building 1 twice and building 2 twice.

I can hardly wait until you can post pictures. I have a friend planning her first Disneyland trip and they want someplace within walking distance. I recommended Hojo's based on things I have heard from other people.

I can't wait to see them either!

Here's another GC
IMG_0319-2.jpg

I can hardly wait until you can post pictures. I have a friend planning her first Disneyland trip and they want someplace within walking distance. I recommended Hojo's based on things I have heard from other people.

The Candy Cane Inn is within walking distance and is awesome. They also have a free shuttle if you want to use that

I should be able to post pictures now, and I will when I have time. We've stayed many places over the years and definitely recommend Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel. Be sure to have your friend request building 1 or 2 facing the theme park or pool. :hourglass

I should be able to post pictures now, and I will when I have time. We've stayed many places over the years and definitely recommend Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel. Be sure to have your friend request building 1 or 2 facing the theme park or pool. :hourglass

Thank you. I will.

A picture of our room 2010

012.jpg

Another pic of the room

013.jpg

Funny pic of the bathroom

020.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter